The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the redhead's body squirm with obvious pleasure, Connor climbed onto the bed, replacing Charles' fingertips with his. He watched Crystal turn her head toward the weight now pressing into the thick mattress.

"Ohhhh baby that feels so good," she murmured.

Connor tried to keep his touch light as a feather but his fingers were different than Charles' softer office pads. Slowly he worked his way over each breast, making sure not to linger too much. He didn't want to let on that he was not her husband, at least, not yet.

Megan watched Connor slowly trace little designs over Crystal's body. Turning slightly towards Charles, she rubbed her breasts into his side while her hand began to fondle his hard cock. Kissing his shoulder, she smiled when he put his arm around her shoulder, glancing down to watch her hand slowly stroke his hardness. A moan from Crystal caught their attention and they turned their heads to watch Connor lightly touching her pussy.

The touch of her husband filled her with wanton naughty thoughts. As a set of fingers slid over each breast, a moan escaped her lips while a sensual shiver tore through her. The fingertips moved slowly over the hardened nipple before circling each dark aureole and then returning to the very tip. Something was different about Charles' gently teasing but she ignored it. The fire gradually building inside her was stoked by the way her breasts were being treated. The fingers, as if synchronized, captured each nipple, rubbing them between a thumb and finger, making her squirm and push her chest upward, wanting more of the stimulating pleasure.

But there was something different. She tried to ignore the different sensations but when two palms covered her breasts, squeezing and massaging them, a sudden chill ran down her spine. They didn't belong to Charles!! The palms were rougher than his softer office type hands. But whose hands were giving her pleasure? Another chill ran down her spine. Where was Charles?

At first fear gripped her but she knew Charles had to be close. Licking her lips, she called out. "Who are you?"

There was no answer only the sudden feeling of a pair of lips clamping onto one breast, sucking on it while the other breast was being massaged. The pads on the palms were all wrong to be Charles. And the tongue flicking and swirling around the excited nipple was different. If it wasn't Charles kissing and teasing her sensitive breasts, who was it. Before she could say anything, the mouth was gone from her tit and she heard Charles' voice.

"I love touching and sucking on your slutty tits." The gig was up and he chuckled. It didn't take her long to figure out someone else was touching her. He doubted this would satisfy her curiosity.

The sound of his voice seemed further away than near her breast. She froze for a moment. "Who's touching me, Charles? I know it's not you."

Megan let out a soft chuckle and left Charles standing alone as she crawled onto the bed. "We're here to make you feel good baby," she said touching Crystal's breast, feeling Crystal try to shift away from her touch. Leaning forward, she slipped her mouth over the rock-hard nugget, flicking her tongue around it and then nipping at the tip. Letting it slip from her teeth, she grinned, "your tit is just the way I thought it would be."

Crystal was stunned, her head turning side to side. How did she know what her tit would feel like? What the fuck was Charles up too? Her voice carried a frightened tone. "Who are you? Where's Charles?"

Charles spoke up. "Don't worry baby. Just relax and enjoy. You'll find out who they are soon enough."

There were two assailants pleasuring her body, a male with rough fingers and a female. Were there more? The fingertips roaming over her body began to reawaken her sexual alertness. Who were these strangers and how did Charles hook up with them? It didn't matter. Their caresses were stoking the fire that Charles earlier had started. Realizing she was in no position to argue she began to relax.

"Mmmmm..... yesssss," she murmured as the fingertips triggered sensations, stoking the fire in her. Breathing a bit harder she was sure that their ministrations would soon consume her body. Soft feminine fingers and hands caressed each breast, tweaking the hardened nipples while rougher fingertips scrapped over her taut stomach and then moved onto her lower abdomen. She knew where they were headed when the female voice spoke.

"What a lovely body. We're going to enjoy making you squirm until your dying to have an orgasm." Megan sighed, cupping each breast and then leaning down to lick at the rigid nubs. She loved the way Crystal's body was beginning to squirm with lustful passion.

The feel of a strange tongue slicing across a nipple and then teeth nipping at it caused her to arch her back, inviting the stranger to keep doing what felt so good. And then the tongue and lips were gone kissing their way to the other breast and when they reached their destination, she let out a loud moan. Whoever Charles recruited to tease her knew what they were doing. When the stranger's teeth sought the other nipple, she pulled hard on the restraints relishing in the pain and wanting this pleasure to never end.

And while her breasts were being treated pleasurably, she felt rough fingertips moving between her thighs, tracing small circles as they moved closer to her pussy. She smiled at the thought that Charles didn't restrain her feet and when the man's fingertips brushed against her wet pussy lips, she spread her thighs open. "Touch me..... I want to feel your fingers touching me."

Charles' cock throbbed watching as Connor and Megan begin to devour his wife's body. He had Megan's silk G-string in his hand and when he wrapped it around his cock, he felt a jolt of need encompass his hardness. For now, he was a bystander but he knew that soon, he would be enjoying Megan while Connor enjoyed his wife's body. Slowly stroking his cock, his attention was drawn to Megan as she attacked his wife's breasts, caressing, sucking, nipping, and kissing her soft mounds. The moans coming from Crystal were growing more insistent. But Megan wasn't the only one causing Crystal's relentless groans.

Turning his attention to Connor, he saw him start to comply with her request. Spreading her pussy lips wide open, Charles watched as his thicker fingers began to creep inside her moist canal. He couldn't tell which one was making his wife cry out with louder moans. Seeing him lean forward, blowing warm air on her exposed clit while thrusting a thick finger deeper into her pussy sent a thrill through him. He would love to jump into the fray but this was Connor's and Megan's time. His would come soon.

The texture of the fingers touching her pussy were rougher than her husband's digits. They also seemed thicker and not as long as Charles' fingers. Was it the window washer? A thrill poured through her at the thought of the man who spilled his sperm on the office window without touching her. Wasn't that what she wanted a few days back? To feel his cock invading her pussy? And didn't she admit it to Charles?

She moaned when the stranger's fingers spread her womanly lips open, waiting, expecting for a thick finger to probe her. When one thick finger did probe inside her wet slit, her hips rose up, inviting him to explore further. And when that finger entered and then was joined by another, she let out long low moan. "Ahhhhh...... yess fuck me with your fingers." Instinctively she spread her thighs until they were splayed wide apart giving clear access to the mystery man.

Connor positioned himself between her open thighs, staring at the rosy pinkness of her sex when he spread her pussy lips open. Pushing one finger into the tight canal, he smiled when her hips began to rotate and she let out another soft moan of approval. Introducing another finger into her hot tunnel, he felt her vaginal muscles squeeze hard around them, trying to pull them deeper inside her. Slowly he began to finger fuck her, watching her hips rotate in unison with each finger thrust inside her. Leaning forward, he kissed the inside of her right thigh, and then licked and kissed the white skin, slowly making his way toward his fingers sawing back and forth.

Crystal couldn't believe the tremendous feelings welling up in her body. A set of hands, along with a set of lips and tongue, were caressing and teasing her breasts and nipples. Down south, thick fingers were toying with her pussy and when she felt his tongue dip into the damp crevice to find her swollen clit, her body began to squirm. She didn't know what these people were planning but it didn't matter. Now, all she cared about was the immense pleasure gushing through every nerve ending as she panted and called out, "Thank you daddy."

Charles smiled at her comment, his eyes focused on how the couple were teasing her body. His cock was rock hard and the sensations of the silk G-string material was making it harder to stay on the sidelines. Seeing Megan torturing his wife's nipples with her teeth sent another jolt of energy to his dick and then Megan lifter her head and grinned.

Megan released the nipple and began a trek upward. Kissing the soft flesh up to Crystal's throat and then to her chin, she took a small breath. Placing her lips close to Crystal's red lips, she flicked her tongue suggestively over them. "Hmmmm so that's your daddy." In a tone filled with selfish pride, she added, "Well I'm going to fuck your daddy in front of you and give him the best fucking and blow job of his life."

Crystal moaned, wanting to respond but a pair of soft lips pressed urgently against hers. She welcomed the kiss, pulling hard on her restraints as the kiss deepened and when the stranger's tongue sliced into her mouth, she greedily sucked on it. Where was Charles? Was he watching them attack her body? Her mind reeled with erotic visions of him fucking the woman who boldly said she would give him the best fuck of his life. The kiss broke for only a moment and then their lips were sealed again in a hot intense kiss. And while her lips were engaged with a strange woman, some man was wreaking havoc on her clit.

Connor felt Crystal plant her feet on the mattress, pushing her pussy up toward his invading tongue. Plunging his fingers into Crystal's pussy, he watched her hips jerk with each pass of his tongue over her swollen jewel. Continuing his onslaught on her clit, he felt her hips trembling as he sucked it into his mouth, nipping at it with the edge of his teeth. Pulling his wet face away from the undulating hips, he smiled at the moist cunt. God, she tasted just like he imagined when he was on the scaffold outside Charles' office. Grabbing her thighs, he pushed them upward, exposing her pussy and ass. "Baby you got a nice snatch. I've been thinking about you a lot."

The voice sounded so familiar but for the moment she couldn't place it. Frantically her mind whirled with voices and faces until the image of the man on the scaffold matched that of man in the office lobby. It was the window washer! Crystal's mind went into overdrive. Charles must have somehow worked it out with him. Visions of his big thick cock that had been denied her the other day, loomed in her head. If it was Connor, who's the woman? That thought got lost when she felt his tongue slice over her rear entrance and then poke at the tight opening. Panting hard when the woman withdrew her lips for a moment, she gasped for air, moaning, "Ohhhhhh...... hmmmm...... ahhhhhh...... fuckkk..... yesssss." The sound of a female voice rang out in her ear.

"Does our playmate taste good?"

"Come see for yourself."

"I will. But for now, I want to see how talented our bitch is with her tongue."

Crystal knew what was coming. Though she couldn't see the woman, she felt her body moving on the bed until she felt knees on either side of her head. The strong sweet aroma of the woman's pussy filled her nostrils and then she tasted some of the woman's nectar on her lips.

"Go on, lick it honey. Show your hubby how good you can lick my cunt and make me cum."

Crystal stuck out her tongue, anticipating getting a taste of the stranger's nectar. When she felt the slippery lips slide over her mouth, she moaned. Lifting her head, pulling on the restraints, wanting to reach up and grab her thighs and pull her down onto her lips. Just as she got a good taste of her creamy juices, the woman slammed her pussy onto her mouth, sliding erotically back and forth. Being captive, she felt the woman teasing her, pushing down and then pulling back as she tried desperately to capture the woman's clit. Over and over the woman moved back and forth, rubbing her soft flesh over her mouth, coating it with her fragrant juices until Crystal called out frantically, "Please let me fuck you with my tongue."

"So, you like munching on pussy." Megan smiled at her hungry words, grabbing the headboard and looking at her reflection in the mirror hanging on the wall. She grinned at her own image as she pressed her hips downward, feeling Crystal's hungry lips attack her clit. Looking in the mirror at her sensual facial features she opened her mouth and talked to her reflection. "Hmmmmm that's the way slut. Eat my pussy........... Ummmmm....... ohhhhh..... fuck..... yesssss." Closing her eyes, she bathed in the sensations running through her body.

Crystal attacked Megan's pussy with vigor, flicking her tongue over and around the swollen jewel, listening to the mounting moans from above. But the unknown woman was not the only one moaning. A tongue dipping into her ass, swirling around and then pulling back only to invade her anal opening again caused her to moan. The feeling of eating this woman's pussy and having a tongue fucking her ass felt so delicious. She so wanted to see and touch them but right now it didn't matter. Her lust for an orgasm was growing ever stronger. When she felt his tongue slip out and slid to her pussy, she let out a loud moan into Megan's pussy. Feeling Connor's tongue dancing inside her soft fleshy folds, added fuel to her already blazing inferno. Squirming on the bed, she languished in the feel of a woman's pussy on her mouth and a man's tongue slicing inside her pussy. The image of Charles danced in her head. Where was he? Was he simply an onlooker, watching the couple devour her body? Why didn't he help them out?

Charles stood next to the bed, watching the pair gang up on his wife. The silky laced G-string wrapped around his hard stick sent erotic sensations coursing through his veins. He found his breathing beginning to quicken as he watched his wife moving closer to a climax. Sliding the silky fabric up and down his cock was not the same as a real slick pussy that he could plunge his cock into, but it would have to do for now. Connor was bringing his wife closer to a huge climax and Crystal was doing the same to Megan. He looked in the mirror at Megan's reflection, seeing the intensity growing on her face. The sound of Megan's intense tone resounded in his ears as his breathing quickened, trying to stave off his own orgasm.

Megan controlled how hard and fast she fucked Crystal's face but she could feel the imminent orgasm building steam in her pussy. Gripping the headboard tighter, she moaned into the mirror, "Come on baby. Lick my sweet pussy.... ahhhhhh.... oooo..... that's it baby...... ummmm..... harder baby...... harder. Moving her hips like a piston over Crystal's slick face, she cried out as her orgasm loomed closer. Ahhhh fuck baby, show me how good you are with that fucking mouth."

Megan moaned loudly as her orgasm began to overwhelm her. Slowing down and then planting her pussy directly on her captive's mouth, Megan gave Crystal a clear path to sucking her clit. Her hips jerked a little as the sensations inside her brought her closer to an explosive orgasm. And when Crystal's mouth captured and sucked her clit into mouth, Megan let out a low animalistic growl that accelerated her need to find release from Crystal's pleasurable and talented tongue.

Crystal was on the same orgasmic flight path as Megan. Flying high with sexual hunger, she felt perspiration pouring out her pores as the moment approached when she would no longer have any say in what her body was experiencing. Pulling hard on the restraints, she sucked on Megan's swollen nub, flicking her tongue over it as her own orgasm materialized. The window washer's fingers and mouth were devouring her pussy and hearing the strange woman's cries of ecstasy only took her closer to the edge when suddenly she heard the stranger above her scream.

Megan looked in the mirror at her own sexually charged facial features as her pussy rocked back and forth on Crystal's mouth. The erotic desire consuming her entire body caused her fingers to go white as she gripped the headboard with a death-like grip. There was no holding back the intense sensations that washed over her body. Closing her eyes, she gave up trying to corral her orgasm, screaming, "Yesssss...... ohhhhh fuck yesssss...... ahhhhh....... yesssss." Her body danced on Crystal's face, coating it with copious amounts of her nectar as she held on tightly to the headboard, riding out orgasmic storm.

Still panting hard, Megan slipped off Crystal's face, sitting next to the bound woman. Leaning down to the moist face, she licked at her juices and then whispered to her just as their lips crushed together. "Connor wants you to wash his face with your hot juices." Sliding her fingers down to Crystal's pussy, they joined Connor's lips and fingers. Barely breaking the kiss, she murmured, "Come on slut, cum for us...... show us how much you want to cum. Show your daddy how much you love to cum."

Crystal knew Charles was nearby. The woman's words sent her hurling to the edge of the orgasmic cliff and she knew her hubby was watching. Panting hard into the wickedly passionate kiss, she was doomed to tumble into the pleasurable chasm. Her hips rose off the bed, bucking against the mouth clamped to her pussy and the thin fingers rubbing her clit. Flipping her thighs over his shoulders, she squeezed them tightly around his head, trying to prolong the inevitable explosion. Sucking on the strange woman's tongue, she moaned over and over into the heated kiss and then her body froze, clinging to the side of the climatic cliff like a mountain climber. She held off for a few more precious moments but knew she was about to let go.

When the woman's lips released her, she panted and gasped for air. "Ohhhhhh..... goddddd...... fuck me with your mouth and those magic fingers..... ohhhhhh...... shitttttt...... I'm going to cum." And then her body shuddered and shook violently, her climax overtaking all her senses. Yanking hard on the restraints as each lick and touch on her sensitive clit sent more shock waves to every nerve ending. Squirming and wiggling against the attackers, she rode the crest of the orgasmic wave until it began to ebb. But her attackers ignored the signals sent forward by her body that each touch and kiss on her overly sensitive clit sent more violent shudders through her. She thought it would never end as her assailants continued to kiss, suck, lick, and rub her enflamed clit until she cried out. "Ohhhhh fuck..... pleaseeeeee....... that's enough."

Connor pulled back, smiling at Megan who also wore a big smile. Glancing at Charles, stroking his cock slowly while his eyes focused intently on the threesome, Connor nodded to Megan.

She chuckled, knowing what he wanted her to do. Slipping off the bed, she knelt in front of Charles, pushing his hands away and replacing them with her own nimble fingers. "Let me take care of your big fuck stick," she moaned as her lips opened, her tongue flicking at the large crown.

Charles was elated by Megan's prowess earlier and now he was determined that she finish what she started on his raging hardon in the other room. Placing his hands in her blonde hair, he didn't force her on to his hard stick but encouraged her to enjoy it with a gentle nudge. His hips moved slowly and assuredly back and forth, watching his cock sink deep into her mouth before withdrawing, seeing her slick saliva coating his cock.