The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal turned her head toward the couple, Connor's cock lying just inside her lips. Charles' eyes were centered on her as the blonde-haired Megan sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him but her head was abruptly forced back toward the cock resting just inside her mouth. Grabbing the hard veiny muscle, she moaned slipping her head forward taking more of his thick cock deep into her mouth. Back and forth her mouth moved on Connor's stiff cock, enjoying the way it filled her mouth, until his hips took over.

Connor was on the threshold as sensations coursed through every nerve as his climax approached. He could hear Charles' moans of pleasure as his cock began to jerk. Pulling his cock from Crystal's delicious mouth, he looked down into her sparkling eyes. "Open your pretty mouth cunt. I'm going to fill that nasty mouth of yours. Is this what you wanted to taste when I blasted my load on the window."

Crystal felt a shudder shoot through her at the mention of the office. When he coated the window, she had imagined what it would be like to take his load in her mouth. She was about to find out. Obeying his command, she watched the wavering cock just out of reach, his hand moving faster from base to tip. She opened her mouth in wanton need. "Give it to me. I want your hot nasty cum in my mouth. I've wanted to taste your hot cum since that day in the office."

Panting in anticipation, she watched his body rise a little as she stroked his cock. She heard his tell-tale grunts over and over and knew she was about to receive his hot cream. She was a little surprised at the amount of cream shooting from his cock as the first blast hit her lips. Licking her lips quickly, she waited for another load and when the second shot landed on her lips, she licked at the creamy offering. More cream coated her lips and face with each successive blast until he emptied his balls. Grabbing his cock, she pulled it into her mouth, kissing and licking the residual cream, wanting to taste all of his offering. The salty cream tasted great and she continued sucking and cleaning his cock as the sound of her husband grew louder. Turning her head, she saw her husband's face creased with his impending explosion.

Charles watched Connor unload on his wife while Megan devoured his cock as if it was her last meal. She stroked whatever wouldn't fit into her mouth and when her teeth nipped at the sensitive crown, he moaned out his lust. "Keep that up and I'll fill that pretty mouth of yours with my hot cum."

Megan smiled. "That's exactly what I want. I want all your creamy cum in my mouth."

She wanted his precious cum in her mouth so she could it with Crystal. She was sure Crystal didn't think about storing some in her mouth but that was ok. Pulling her mouth off his cock, she gave him a devilish erotic look. "Show me how much cum you have for me baby." She didn't wait for an answer but stroked his cock harder while covering the tip with her mouth. Feeling his hips rise and hearing his shallow breathing, she firmly held his cock, stroking the slick pole faster and harder until it began to jerk.

The first blast hit the roof of her mouth and instead of swallowing, she waited for the next few loads to shoot into her mouth until it was overflowing with his white creamy offering. Standing, she quickly moved to the bed and hovered over Crystal, letting her see the cum bubbling between her lips.

Letting some of it drip into her mouth, she leaned down, kissing the redhead while opening her mouth to share some of Charles' seed and mixing it with Connor's sperm. Megan pressed her lips passionately against Crystal's lips, swapping cum before pulling back and smiling. She leaned down, licking the excess cum from Crystal's cheeks and chin as a mother kitten would clean her litter. When she lifted her head, a creamy string of the mixture hung precariously between their lips and then broke.

Crystal saw the string hanging between their lips and before Megan could wipe it away, she reached up, cupping her head and pulling her down for another deep passionate kiss. Their mouths slipped together and their tongues swirled inside each other's mouth until they were satisfied. When the kiss broke, Crystal was quick to tell Megan, "Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you honey," Megan said laying a quick kiss on her lips.

The bed mattress depressed and Crystal saw Charles join the threesome on the bed. She smiled at him, "Thank you baby," she whispered.

Charles kissed his wife and then asked, "I hope you enjoyed yourself?"

"I did. Thank you honey."

Megan watched them kiss and then offered, "What do you say we go to the other room and enjoy a nice bottle of wine.

The foursome looked at each other, smiled at her suggestion and moved off the bed. Megan found four white terry cloth robes in the closet and chuckled, "they must have known we would be playing tonight."

Wrapping their nude bodies in the soft material, they walked, smiling to the living area. Connor opened a bottle of wine, and after filling the wine glasses, offered a toast. "To good friends and our future friendship."

They clinked glasses, each sipping wine while contemplating what happened in the bedroom. The men began a conversation about college football. Megan mentioned she was working in the fashion industry and Crystal confessed she was a stay-at-home wife after a brief stint as an accountant. They began to compare notes but as they talked, Megan eyed Crystal. She brought some toys with her and was sure Connor and Charles wouldn't mind being interested spectators for a little girl on girl action.

But first they needed to relax and get to know one another before Megan started another round of sexual pleasure. As the foursome shared stories, Megan was already plotting her strategy. Sitting next to Crystal on the sofa, she turned her body to face the redhead and held her wine glass up, smiling. "Here's to us becoming close friends." The look on her face conveyed some more than just social friends.

Crystal looked deep into Megan's shimmering bright blue eyes. "Yes, here's to us," she said, clinking her glass with Megan's glass and feeling that the previous sexual activity in the bedroom was not the end of their sexual exploration tonight.