The Awakening on The Camping Trip

Story Info
Mature camping couple cross lines to new discoveries.
3.4k words
3.94
17k
21
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I've been married to my wife Carla for 29 years. We are both in our mid fifties with multiple kids and grandkids. As it goes we have been in a slump for the past 5 years or so of our marriage, if you consider those years spent with no physical contact at all between us as a slump. Not because of me of course my sex drive and willingness has been on overdrive my whole life, the problem is with Carla. According to her it's because of menopause and the whole changing of hormones as she's grown older in life. She says she had zero drive and absolutely lost her entire lack of interest in sex. This coming from a person who was always ready and willing to try new and exciting things. Yes lucky me for the past half of a decade as I've tried every trick known to man to break through her ice like barrier of abstinence. Anyway, that's just a small prelude and lead up to the night we FINALLY broke her down and made her selfishness to basic human contact a thing of the past.

Enough of the boring stuff and on with the story.

Carla and I are "glampers" meaning, we have a large travel trailer that we occasionally will pull into the woods pretending to rough it as real true life campers. Wrong, the trailers now have more luxuries than our own home. Electric, exclusive shower, fireplace, many tvs and so on. One weekend we had made a plan to spend one weekend alone to try to rekindle some of what's been lost in this tumultuous relationship of ours over the past years. Carla said she wanted to try to bring back and reintroduce herself to a sexlife before we are too old and too late to even bother anymore. So evidently she packed a couple of corsets I've purchased for her a decade before and some toys that had to be dusted off just to bring out of the closet. She also was very much a huge fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie series when she still had a sexual pulse.

I, in turn had no confidence that this new awakening was going to take place at all. I just figured she would come up with one of her lame excuses like didn't feel good or just not interested, and nothing would ever come of it. I've built up quite the force field after so many years of zero sex zero foreplay zero nothing for Chris.

So we got to the campground and got everything set up and working and we planned to have very good friends out for dinner and some quality time around the campfire with some cocktails.

They are a younger married couple named John and Linda and are a whole lot of fun. I've known and been friends with John for a long time and have also shared many of the bullshit going ons that have taken place in my marriage.

They arrived at our campsite in separate cars stating that Linda had to leave soon after dinner to take on an extra shift at the hospital and John was going to plan to stay a while longer to have a few drinks and shoot the shit for a bit.

Great!! We had dinner and a couple of drinks it was going good. Then we started a campfire positioned our chairs around it and just relaxed and talked about whatever. John then told Carla that he had a surprise for her, that is surely going to help loosen her up and let loose and have some fun tonight!! He then brought out a pitcher of his famous concoction of blue raspberry and vodka slushy. John knowing Carla loved this drink of his and has gotten quite trashed off of a few times before. She was so happy and immediately started drinking the slushy very excitedly. John looked at me and gave me the heads up and said you will thank me later I got you all set up now. We all laughed and Linda had to go to work sadly.

We then sat back around the campfire and Carla was getting quite lit and actually was really loosening up already. That's when the subject of no bush a little bush or no bush at all, came up. Carla piped right up and said I keep a lightly trimmed because Chris likes a nice hairy pussy!! We knew we were into it now with Carla using words like pussy. John said why are you doing that if he never gets to use it anyway, jokingly. She got embarrassed and said well that a all going to change this weekend. John said that he is a big fan of completely shaved with nothing left for the imagination. Carla said very interesting but does that go for you too? He said hell yes, we don't want anybody to be picking hair out of their mouth, ever! We all laughed then John went around the fire and asked what is your ultimate sex fantasy? Carla said I have to go first because I have a few but I was prepared because I have already shared this one with both of you. I said I want to share and watch Carla get fucked by another guy simple as that. Carla giggled and said he's had that one for 30 years. John asked just him??? She said no I've wanted to get tag teamed and gangbanged as one my fantasies too.

I just was a little suspect that if I did it Chris would hold it against me and want to have a girl next. John said what's wrong with that? She said I'm just not that into the girl girl thing. Never have been. I finally chimed in and explained that I don't want another girl involved! My whole thing is to see you fucked by at least two guys especially after the long hiatus you've been on for all this time. Maybe loosen you the fuck up and enjoy what's being offered to you! She blushed and said I'm way too self conscious from all the weight gain and the horrible way my body looks now. John replied, first of all you're in your middle fifties and no normal middle aged person has a perfect body. Besides,you have the curves and all the right components for the proper learning to fulfill all of yours and Chris's wants and desires.

Carla again blushed and in a curious tone, asked learn?

John said yes that's why we are here tonight, to guide and get you back on track to enjoy yourself sexually before it really is too late.

We? She asked, you are married to a very good friend of mine and I doubt she would approve of you teaching me anything. Actually, John said, she knows of our "plan" to get you back on the right track.

I finally piped in and said Carla, you know you've fantasized for years about secretly wanting play with John especially with all the flirting and teasing he's done with you in the past.

She turned red and obviously uncomfortable with the situation, gulped down a huge swallow of the blue raspberry frozen drink and said okay what do I do next?

I said yes! I then told her to obey every order that is given from here on out, no exceptions!

She looked at me and said you're really okay with this?

I said you know this is just the tip of the iceberg. Be quiet, obey what you're told and have fun! No limitations or holding back. I nodded to John to let him know he's taking over.

He smiled and walked over to the dining room table where Carla was sitting and said don't worry I will make this as carefree and comfortable as I can.

He then poured her another glass of blue raspberry slushy and set it on the table in front of her. He quickly took off his shoes socks and dropped his shorts to ground. He was standing in front of her with only his shirt and underwear still on with an already raging hard on trying desperately to escape the thin layer of cloth covering the monster that has been awaken.

Carla tried to cover her face again from embarrassment when John pulled her hands down and guided them to his underwear and had her pull them down. The monster was released! His fully erect cock sprang out in front of her face and stood straight up at attention! Giant, thick, smooth was about the only way to describe this Goliath of man meat. This was obliviously a huge surprise for Carla because her embarrassment had quickly changed to surprise and astonishment!

John then grabbed her slushy and held it down in front of himself. He proceeded to stick his huge cock into her glass and used his dick to stir her drink. Carla looked on with her mouth wide open in amazement! He then pulled it out of the drink and hilariously was stained blue. He then took a spoon and scooped a few more piles onto the top of his raging cock. He then said this is your ice breaker. Without another word my wife sucked the scooped frozen concoction off the top and shockingly wrapped her lips around the big blue monster. Within seconds she was bobbing up and down and slurping on his cock like she was a seasoned professional.

She sucked sloppy and hard for a few minutes with John moaning loudly. Then my wife stopped the blowjob and stood up, John then moved over to the reclining chair in the living room and sat down. He then ordered her to stand right in front of him and he put a couch pillow on the floor. He then barked at her to get on her knees in between his legs and start sucking harder than she ever had before. Within a second she had that huge cock back in her mouth and bobbing up and down with deep hard strokes. I thought to myself that this was the greatest and most erotic thing I've ever seen. To watch my wife not only perform like she is but to do it on another man.

She was then slurping very loudly that soon turned into her groaning. I think she was truly getting off on giving this blowjob and definitely enjoying every second of it. She then started to deepthroat his cock almost all the way down to the bottom of his shaft. At this point he was moaning loudly and literally fucking the back of Carla's throat and she was taking it like a true trooper!

I honestly looked on and thought how proud I am of her for breaking the ice cold shell that she's had for so long and is absolutely enjoying this.

John suddenly grabbed the back of her head and was wildly fucking her face fast and hard. He started screaming out that he was cumming but my wife kept sucking. He then stopped moving and his body went stiff and I knew he was pumping cum into my prude wife's mouth. She briefly slowed and looked over toward me as I was watching. She gave me an unreal seductive look that I've never seen before. His cock still fresh in Carla's mouth and cum in both corners of her mouth running down her blue lips and chin.

Words can't explain how erotic and stimulating for me that was. Watching my long time abstinent and dead inside sexually wife perform like I just witnessed.

She then used her fingers wiping her chin of all remaining jizz and licking them clean. She swallowed every drop of his cum! I've never seen her do anything like that before! I was, to put it mildly in utter disbelief!

Carla then rose to her feet still dressed in her camping wear, jeans and t shirt and walked quietly to the bathroom and shut the door.

John looked over at me bewildered trying to pull himself back together. He said, that was not only the best blowjob I've ever had but also was the most unexpected at the same time. No offense he said, but Carla has never exactly exuded sex like that to me!

I said no offense at all I didn't either for the last 3 decades.

John then said, is she finished because I thought she would want the main event.

I answered that I have no idea what's going on.

I then realized I was having a discussion with my close friend of how he just got the best blowjob of his life.

Sooo fucking erotic!! I knew I was into this for the longest time but actually watching her do that? Wow!

Meanwhile we heard the shower turn on and we both figured that she was probably done and was a great first step.

John asked politely, are you still good with this?

I said, are you kidding? By far best experience of my life to watch her come to life like that! Damn! If anything I should be thanking you.

He walked over picked up his clothes and put them back on. I went to get us both a beer as we chatted about that scene some more.

Forty five minutes went by and the bathroom door finally opened. Carla came back in to join us again. She walked over to where I was sitting on the couch, leaned over and whispered in my ear. She said, oh my god I had an orgasm from giving a blowjob and fully clothed.

I answered well you were unbelievable!

Carla then kissed me deep and passionately pulled away and said are we done training already?

She then went back to sit at the table and finished what was left of her slushy. The same one that just had our friend's big cock in it. She downed that quickly looked at John and said what's next?

My wife totally surprised me yet again. She stood up and was wearing a very conservative robe that covered almost her entire body. Carla untied the front ties and let it drop to the floor. Revealing a black corset that I bought for her about 10 years ago. She has never worn it before and was embarrassed to wear just for me back then! Now she's so bold to wear it in front of a friend.

It's a black leather corset that is crotchless and topless.

My wife is by no means perfect, she is 55. She has really long brown hair that was put up in a big pony tail. She is considered a BBW with nice curves in special places. Her boobs are nice size C with smaller aereolas but big nipples when horny.

I looked down and about fell off the couch! She completely shaved her bush which I've definitely never seen that before. I stood up and reached out to touch her freshly shaved pussy.

She pulled away and said I obviously didn't do this for you! I did it for our special guest that is teaching me how to act like a shared wife whore!

I sat back on the couch and John approached my wife and moved in behind her as she was standing. He cupped her naked breast and started kissing the back of her neck. Her nipples grew between John's fingers as he slowly rubbed them. She then turned to face him and with his hands still rubbing her tits, he roughly and deeply kissed my wife passionately. He then dropped lower kissing her neck all over. John then started sucking on a nipple while reaching down grabbing Carla's leg. He propped her foot on a chair exposing her dripping wet pussy. My friend then started rubbing her very slowly causing her eyes to roll back in her head. He took his hand away and his fingers were covered in her juices. John ordered her to lick the pussy juice off his fingers.

I thought to myself there is no way she's doing this! She has no interest in any bi girl action.

Then just like that his fingers disappeared in her mouth as she excitedly liked them clean. She looked over to me and smiled clearly enjoying this.

John then said, hey Chris I thought you said she has no interest in pussy?

Carla said little does he know I've wanted to lick a pussy for a long time. John said that will be the next training item on our list.

John then turned Carla around and sat her on the recliner while standing in front of her. He told her to pull his shorts and underwear off again. As she did that his blue monster sprang out and John tapped her on the forehead with his stiffness. John then started rubbing his cock all over her face in an almost humiliating way. It was a good way for her because she started panting and begging him to let her suck it again. He finally shoved it in her mouth and she uncontrollably sucked John's cock yet again! He then pulled it out of her mouth and wiped a little pre cum on her chin. He then dropped to his knees, spread her legs wide and stated eating her very wet and clean pussy. It didn't take long as she was bucking in the chair screaming as she came all over John's face.

John led Carla into the bedroom to the queen size bed. He ordered her on all fours on the very edge of the bed. He told me to come to the bed and sit in front of Carla for encouragement.

My wife and I were face to face as John started to rub his giant hard cock up and down on Carla's naked wet cunt from behind.

I watched her face cringe in excitement as he was hitting her clit over and over. She screamed I'm cumming as she bit her lip staring me in my eyes. John then said, Carla are you ready to take this big cock in your naughty married pussy. She said I'm ready!! He kept teasing her still rubbing her clit. John said, ask your husband to please let me fuck your cheating pussy.

Carla yelled at me please tell your friend to fuck your wifes pussy NOW!! Fuck me!!

John said not yet first I want Chris to hold your hand and kiss deep! We did as John ordered as I felt the hard force of Carla being shoved forward towards me.

She broke our kiss and was yelling yes yes fuck me hard!! This is so great I've never had a night like this please keep fucking me in front of my husband.

She was moaning and screaming as John fucked her really hard. Her tits were slamming back and forth against her chest and her chin!

John then said to me fuck your wife's face now.

I then pulled my cock out and stuffed it down her throat. Carla's first spit roast what a site I thought I'd never see.

John then aggressively flipped her over and started fucking her missionary style. He was really beating her pussy up and she was screaming. I kissed her again to calm her down as she continued to be plowed by another man hard.

John then asked me if he could cum inside her?

I responded by saying hell yes fill her up.

He said ok slut are you ready to feel my cum very deep inside you?

Carla started begging for his cum! Please fuck me like the married slut I am.

John started groaning again yelling I'm pumping cum now!

Then all was quiet. Carla was panting and shaking out of control. She told us this was the most fun of her life and wants to learn more!

John and I dressed and Carla put her robe back on. John excused himself and had to leave to go home. Carla walked him to the door and said goodbye. As I was looking at her from behind while she closed the door. I watched a large glob of cum running down my wife's leg put there by another man.

My life long dream had come true and Carla loved it!