The Awards Show Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they both finished, she stopped moving and her hands both went to his face. "Thank you. I...I...missed you so much Rhett."

He pulled her head to his shoulder. "I love you too." They sat there together, and then the door opened.

"Everything okay?" Link's voice made them both look up as he popped his head inside. "Really guys? Lock the dang door please." He shut the door and Rhett laughed. It was such a deep pleasant sound.

"You know we really should start locking this door when you come see me."

"I wasn't planning on this big man. I was planning to yell at you." She laughed and claimed his lips once more.

"If our fights always end like this, then I think I can die a happy man." He laughed a little more and she shifted on him again.

"Naughty girl, are you trying to go for round 2?" He questioned as his lips claimed hers.

"Maybe." She spoke softly and shifted again.

"I hate to break it to you but it doesn't work that way at my age, besides I have to get back to work." He laughed and kissed her softly.

"It was worth a shot." She smiled at him.

12