All Comments on 'The B-B-Q'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantasy

i thought it was damn good.Would like to read more story's about davids brother using his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exceptional

Fantastic story; great sex, to be sure, but the best part is all of the little plot details that suggest so much more, so much depth to the characters. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good

Very good story. Don't let the ultra-conservative nut jobs discourage you from writing again. My wife and I both enjoyed it. Oh, and for all those sanctity of marriage head cases, marriage is a MAN-made invention, not god made. If you don't like the story, move on, or at least, leave some constructive critisism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Naturally Written

you tell the story in a way that helps us understand the husband's state of mind. he's the way he is. this is what turns him on. and seeing him turned on, the way you write it, turns me on, too, even though this is not my thing. thank you. i am looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sisters in law are to fuck.

Sisters in laws are to be fucked royally and well. and when i got married my younger brother ws just 4 years younger to me. We had shagged together and shared a girl together before our marriage and it was a unwritten pact that he fuck his sister in law and i would do his wife when the time came. When i got married just after the first 6 months he claimed his share and i agreed and got my wife to agree with it and till he got married he fucked his sister in law i.e. my wife every night twice and thrice and when i was not there thay would enjoy like a husband and wife for days and night together. In the first three years before he got married he must have fucked her over thousands of times and after his marriage his wife was initiated and it was a family where each lady had two husbands and the husband two wives. It was really a great arrangement.

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
I would

I would GLADLY share my with with my brothers!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tried several of this asshole's stories, but they're all cuck and whore. Some really sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Earned 1star because there is no lower rating. Self explanatory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous