The Babymaker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He... he said he had some errands to run, and would be in around noon." said Wanda.

"That wasn't uncommon." Ariel said 'helpfully'.

"What errands was he running yesterday?" asked Julia, a bit more incisively. "Do you know where he went?"

"Sometimes he'd go to the grocery, or to buy some clothes, or get stuff for our fitness videos." Wanda said.

"And specifically yesterday?" Julia asked. Wanda didn't answer, so Julia pressed: "Look, there were no groceries in his car, no newly purchased stuff, there's nothing on his credit cards to show he bought anything. We really need to retrace his steps yesterday. Do you know where he was, Wanda?"

"No, I don't know where he was." Wanda replied.

Julia peered hard at Wanda and said "Wanda, do you know if your husband was having an extramarital affair?"

"NO!" Wanda shouted. "He was not cheating on me!"

"Are you sure?" Julia asked.

"She just said he wasn't cheating on her, Detective." said Cindy.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore right now." Wanda said, getting up as if she were going to leave the room. "You guys need to go."

"Okay." said Julia, also rising to her feet. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I think we're going to have to continue this at the Police Station. I'll need you to come with me, Wanda."

"No." said Cindy, stepping forward. "She said she's done. Y'all need to go."

Julia got on her cell phone. "What are you doing?" Cindy demanded to know.

"You outrank us, ma'am." said Julia. "I can't go against you on this... but Commander Troy can."

"What?!" Cindy roared. She stepped forward, ripping the cell phone out of Julia's hands. "How DARE you try to go over my head like that! I gave you an order to leave!"

She noticed Joan sitting on the sofa, texting something. "Give me that!" she ordered, grabbing Joan's phone out of her hands. Then she put both phones on the table in front of the sofa, and began smashing them with her green crowbar. The electronics did not survive the crowbar beatdown; they were soon worthless shards of glass, plastic and metal pieces. The Detectives were totally stunned, and did not move but just stared at Cindy.

"Now both of you get the hell out!" Cindy yelled, pointing at the door. "That's an order!"

To be continued.