All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise with potential.

But every sex scent is too automatic. Too mechanical. Lacking in details.

Three stars.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

It's been a while since your last story, but you have not lost your touch...

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

And the sister brings the kids back home unexpectedly, for whatever reason, and they all get an eyeful and some sex education too. “See kids, this is what happens to bad boys”.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you, I'll ponder this in future. I did not in so much details because I didn't want to irritate the mind eyes of the readers to much. The editor even put some details in - I guess, she was right.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 1 year agoAuthor

@Jleetechie: Thank you very much. I didn't really stopped writing, I wrote more scripts for audios, that I didn't published on this place. Plus: I wrote myself with the Karen stories into a dead end. I had troubles to continue and have already troubles, because nothing seems to fit . :-) That was and it is an interesting experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing, I sure hope there is another chapter. Oh what fun Beth would have with him if they got married. It is kind of weird that Beth has not dad lick or fuck her??

relaxed11relaxed11over 1 year ago

So glad to have you back.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 1 year agoAuthor

@MCMaineNudist: What an awfull picture. His sister doesn't have the keys and has to ring the bell. So this can't happen. I thought I have done enough to avoid such imaginations, but maybe not. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great so far why hasn't demanded any oral serviing for herself yet? please keep writing on this story..

LicquorCleanLicquorCleanover 1 year ago

I can't remember the last time I rated a story, but this one deserved the five stars I gave it. Can't wait to read the Karen series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sorry to say this looks like another great start of a story with NO follow on, to bad..

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: I guess, you are kind of right. So, it have some success and I like it myself, I'm motivated to write two other stories related to this plot, but I didn't plan a continuation at the moment. It isn't alluring for me. It seems, that the story activates the mind's eye of some readers and therefor I'm pretty satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no you can't just end this story like this !!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

So, even if it's just fantasy, it still remains unbelievable. And a story that is unbelievable becomes ridiculous! The fans of femdom, whether sensible or made up out of thin air, will applaud you. Still, what father of two whose wife has died lets a complete stranger young woman boss him around his own home or bully him? Yes, the femdom fans of course. And which man lets a complete stranger sexually tease him like that in his house. And finally, what idiot thinks any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power grinder? He really must be a real idiot!

LrseFaucLrseFaucabout 1 year agoAuthor

@mattenw: I agree, a story have to be believable to be good. But I find the story believable and don't see your points.

But anyhow. What someone finds believable or not is different and it's good to know, when I crossed these border for some.

Avidreader0Avidreader0about 1 year ago

Thank you for story. I loved it so much!!. I read it in pieces and i got full hard each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story very much & would love to read more.

Would like to have seen more made of the spying side & keeping him in that chastity device!

deanlaodeanlao12 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and found it believable. For this kind of relationship to work, the person on bottom has to choose to submit. This guy chose to submit, so it works.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto999910 months ago

Honestly story seems kind of unbelievable unless somehow hypnosis or psychological twists are involved in these mind games. I would have loved this story a lot more if there had been just a bit of touch on how he is falling under her control as I continued to read it till end just to sate this desire of mine but ended up disappointed. Although this story creates a really amazing fantasy but i would have thought of it as 10 out of 5 stars if it was grounded in reality and reasoning. Anyways thanks a lot for this story dear author, I also really loved reading your another stand alone story outside of Karen series on this site. That was definitely better than this one in mentioned department. Thanks again. I would really love to read more of your works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES