The Babysitter

Story Info
Mr Bruce gives me the night of my life...
1.5k words
4.44
18.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fiction and not from my own real experiences and for fantasy and enjoyment purposes only.

"That's Benji down for the night, don't worry about us and have a good night, we'll see you in the morning Mr Bruce" I hit send on the message and climbed into the empty, king size bed made with thick linen sheets and an abundance of pillows to rest on.

I was baby sitting my tutors 5 year old son, he had recently began dating again after his wife left them in the middle of the night and has never been heard from again. Mr Bruce has been tutoring me for 3 years now, after I turned 18 and he was dating again, I offered to babysit the little man in exchange for tutor sessions, we would both benefit.

I flicked through the television channels before settling on a classic animated comedy, something to let me wind down after making sure Benji was fed and washed before bedtime. It striked 11PM as I lay there, my eyes heavy as I drifted off to sleep, the television still playing and illuminating the room subtly.

3 HOURS LATER

"STUPID FUCKING BITCH" I heard shouting coming from the hallway after the slamming door woke me from my almost wet dream.

I shot up from the bed and made my way to Benji's bedroom to make sure he hadn't also been woken up, luckily he hadn't. Making my way down the hallway, I tucked my hands into my hoody pocket and quietly walked down the stairs, with only my tight, white boxers covering my lower half, I felt a slight chill on my legs.

Looking into the living room, I saw Mr Bruce, lay on the couch with nothing but his baggy, no-frills, striped boxer shorts around his waist, the rest of his clothing decorated the hard wood floors. With his arm pinned behind his head, and one leg bent and rested against the back cushioning of the couch, he looked comfortable enough not to be woken so I tip toed past the couch where he slept, and grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen. I held my breath as I placed the glass on the side table next to the couch, trying to be as quiet as possible until I left a tug on my hoody.

"Whats the rush babe.." Mr Bruce mumbled in his sleep, a slight smirk on his face as his hand travelled from the cuff of my hoody to the elastic of my boxers, tugging them down my legs.

I grabbed onto the waistband and kept them from revealing my ass as I tried to walk away, but that seemed to only make Mr Bruce more eager.

Grabbing me by my hips he pulled me onto the couch with him before pulling me into be his little spoon, curled up in his arms. His muscular biceps squeezed as his arms trapped me in his embrace and I wasn't sure how I felt. Part of me knew this wasn't normal, the other part of me, the one I decided to listen to, loved it. I wiggled my body into his embrace, my head rested on his bicep, his hairy arms ticked my nose as I lay there, soaking in the moment as his manly musk and the smell of alcohol floated around us.

Mr Bruce quickly fell back asleep, his heartbeat thumped into my back as I felt his soft breaths on my hair. I moved slightly to get more comfortable on the edge of the couch, as I did, Mr Bruce let out a manly groan as he pulled me tightly against his body. Feeling something pressing against me, I put my hand behind my back to move what I thought was the television remote, boy was I wrong. The thick, warm, pulsing thing I grabbed was Mr Bruce. His cock had grown to an 8 inch mass, poking from the unbuttoned hole in his boxers, it pressed against my tight, white boxers, aiming just above my hole as he began thrusting his cock into me.

He began to groan with the feeling, whatever dream he was having was definitely translating into real life events, and fast. I grabbed the shaft in an effort to move it from poking into me when the wet goo oozing from it coasted he palm of my hand and spread over his shaft, this must have pushed him over the edge.

Without warning Mr Bruce, still seeming to be asleep, in one swift move pushed my white boxers below my ass cheeks and with one motion, his hard, wet mass pressed its way past my walls. My mouth fell open as I gasped for air, his hand finding its way over it to stop a moan escaping. As my hole warmed to his thick cock, I arched my back gently, allowing it to slide deeper inside me and with gentle motions I began sliding his cock in and out of my hole, the force of it inside me made me feel amazing.

"Just like that baby, work that cock..." Mr Bruce moaned as he grabbed my face and pulled to towards his as our lips met. His tongue entered my mouth and we passionately made out for what felt like an eternity, the taste of him made me lightheaded.

"You want me to pound that hole baby.." He mumbled as he climbed over me, now kneeling on the floor with his eyes half shut, Mr Bruce grabbed my legs and pulled me to the floor in front of him and pushed my boxers down past my knees. I felt a dribble of saliva hit my ass before a finger found it and pushed it into my hole as I lay my head on the cushion of the couch. A forceful hand pushed my chest into the cushions as I felt Mr Bruce's 8 inch of thickness press against my walls before spreading open my hole to take the whole 8 inches inside me before me crumbled on top of me. A slow rocking of his hips glided his cock into me gently, his cock leaked his pre-cum into me, making the gliding sensation even more pleasurable than before.

"Aww yes bitch, you gunna take it good?" He dirty talked before grabbing onto my hips to hold me in place, ravaging my hole.

My body was thrown back and forward on the couch cushions as Mr Bruce unleashed his inner sexual beast on me, he slapped my ass cheeks hard as his balls swung back and forth, slapping into mine with each thrust.

"Aw fuck yeah! Fuck me Mr Bruuuce!" I moaned aloud as I struggled to keep my moaning to a minimal, my breaths were heavy and moans alike as I felt an intense pleasure of pounding inside me.

The slapping noise of Mr Bruce's thighs slamming into my ass cheeks filled the living room, our sweat in the musky sexual heat certainly didn't help.

Mr Bruce took hold of the hood on my hoody and pulled on it, tugging my chest upward slightly as he used it as leverage, fucking me into oblivion, my body was surrendered to him and his sexy, manly groans.

My cock pulsed without being touched, I could feel my balls tighten with each pound into my now gaping hole, Mr Bruce knew what he was doing and I was loving it. With only slight warning, I felt an overwhelming sense of pleasure, excitement and warmth as I left my cock thicken and erupt a load of cum onto the hard wood floors below, the spray hitting my legs and most likely the couch too. I felt my body tense with the insane sensation, including my hole which tightened around Mr Bruce's vieny shaft, pushing him over the edge. His groans and moans filled the room as I felt his cock thicken and harden, he slammed his hips into my ass, his cock driving deeper into me than before as my head buried into the couch cushions with the pressure of his hand pressing it down. A warm sensation filled my ass as I felt the pulsating inside me, his cock had unleashed a sticky, hot load of daddy cum inside of me. He rested for a few seconds before sliding his cock from my now leaking hole with only a slap on the ass cheek as acknowledgement that he was finished.

"G'night bitch" he said as he stood from the floor and made his way up the stairs, I watched as his still hard cock bounced from side to side, a stray string of cum leaking swinging from it.

Standing from the floor, I rubbed my sore knees from being destroyed on the hard floor and sat on the couch to take in the nights events. I had finally lost my virginity and it was better than I could ever have imagined.

I only wished it would happen next time I came over to babysit Benji.

Author Note: Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

If you have a special fantasy you fancy being turned into a hot as fuck story like this, drop me a follow and a message and I'll see what I can do.