The Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul finds Sarah and Jennifer together and joins in.
2.7k words
4.68
15.3k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the other parts, I recommend that you read them first as it provides the back story.

A couple of weeks had passed since our first date, and I was seeing Sarah a couple of days a week. We would have spent more time together, but work being what it was, we were both pretty busy. I had stopped screwing around with Jennifer which made her a little pouty, but I think she understood. She is so hot, and I still thought about and masturbated to thoughts of her. But what I had with Sarah was undeniable. I wasn't ready to call it love yet, but it was moving in that direction.

Friday afternoon came around and it was one of the few days that I had to go into the office. While I was at work, Sarah sent me a text message and asked if I could come over when I got home. I replied to her that I would be happy to and that I would be there around five. I asked her if there was anything I should bring and she replied, "Only yourself. Come in when you get here."

Four thirty finally arrived and I left work and headed home. The drive was uneventful, and I parked at home. I didn't even go inside, but just headed over to Sarah's house. I opened the door and stepped in and didn't hear anything, which surprised me, because I thought I would have heard the kids or Jennifer or anybody. I listened for a minute and was about to call out when I heard a moan from upstairs. I was fairly certain that's where Sarah's bedroom was, but I hadn't actually been in it yet as we mostly got together at my house.

I went up the stairs as quietly as I could and slowly walked down the hall. The door to what I presumed was Sarah's bedroom was open and I saw a beautiful sight. Sarah and Jennifer were on the bed, naked, in a 69, licking each other's pussies with abandon. I pretty much went from not turned on to rock hard in seconds. "Holy fuck." My brain couldn't come up with anything more eloquent than that.

Sarah, who was on top, looked up at me and then moaned as Jennifer did something to her that I couldn't see. "Jennifer, we have company." Jennifer's head appeared from around Sarah's thigh and Sarah got off her and laid down next to her.

"Um, what's going on?" I asked, really stupidly.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like the babysitter, my next door neighbor and/or girlfriend are giving each other a lot of pleasure."

"Are you upset?"

"You're kidding, right? That's the hottest thing I've ever seen, but I have to ask what's really going on?" I didn't want to get my hope up too much, but maybe I would get the best of both worlds. But in the worst case, Sarah may be too open for me and I didn't want a parade of strange people going through my house. What if it was even worse and she wanted to have a threesome with another guy, which I wasn't going to be into? All of these thoughts and more went through my mind at the same time.

While I was talking, Sarah started running her hand up and down Jennifer's body from her thigh to her breast, gently tracing invisible lines over her stomach. I could feel myself hardening.

"Okay, here's the deal Paul. When you first had sex with me you admitted that you had been with Jennifer. Now, I knew this already but the fact that you were honest with me went a long way with me. I like you, and I want to be with you and date you, but we need to be completely honest. Jennifer and I have been fooling around for months, I just didn't think you were ready for someone. I was wrong. I'm not into open relationships, but I am bi and I like Jennifer a lot. On the other hand, I'm not looking for a long-term relationship with her, but I am with you. Does that all make sense so far?"

"Yes."

"Good. If after these revelations you still want to be with me, I think the three of us could have a wonderful time together but know that I want a real relationship with you. This isn't an invitation to sleep with anyone we want to sleep with though. I like Jennifer, and I know you like Jennifer, and I'm about to be a hypocrite and say that I want us to be monogamous, except for her. Are you okay with that?"

"Jennifer, are you okay with that?"

"Oh god yes. You are both really great but you're both a little bit too old for me." Ouch. I was only 32 and Sarah was just a year older if I remember correctly.

"Well, that hurts," I said with a smile on my face. "I'm in. For you Sarah."

"I was hoping you would say that. How about joining us on the bed?"

"Should I ask where the kids are?"

"You should, but don't worry about it, they're fine. I think you should focus on us." Sarah's hand moved down to my belt and started undoing it while Jennifer kissed my lips and started unbuttoning my shirt. I kissed Jennifer back and felt her hand run across my chest, her nails lightly running over my skin. At the same time, I felt Sarah freeing my cock from my pants and it sprung up and hit her in the face. She grabbed ahold of it and started sucking. Meanwhile, Jennifer was moving down to kiss my nipples and lick my chest. It was erotic as I hadn't had a woman do that to me before. She continued sliding down my body, kissing her way down to where Sarah was, and they kissed above throbbing cock.

Then they both lowered their heads down and started licking and sucking opposite sides of my cock, while stroking my cock at the same time. I just stared at them sucking my cock, mesmerized. It was my first time with two women, but hopefully it wouldn't be my last with these two women. Both of them were now kneeling over my legs, their breasts on both sides of my thighs as they moved their bodies up and down. They continued doing this for a few minutes and then Jennifer said, "Is it okay if I have him first?"

"Sure sweety, we'll share." And Jennifer got up and knelt over me and slowly lowered her pussy down onto my cock which was being held up by Sarah. Sarah kept stroking my cock as Jennifer sunk lower and lower onto it until she had to remove her hand. Jennifer used her legs and I used my hands to help her slide up and down my shaft. Watching her shaved pussy sliding up and down my shaft was the ultimately turn on. Sarah leaned over and started sucking on the nipple nearest her and went back and forth from her nipple to her lips. Sarah's hand reached down and stretched her pussy up and started rubbing her clit while she kept riding up and down. Jennifer started moaning and whimpered, "That feels so good Sarah, don't stop." But Sarah did.

It was a classic porn movie moment. She lifted her leg over my head and lowered her dripping wet pussy down to my waiting tongue. Just as she lowered herself down on me, I saw her lean forward and take Jennifer's nipple back into her mouth and then I could only see her pussy in front of me. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her down onto me so I could penetrate her with my tongue. She leaned forward further, and I could feel her tits hanging down onto my stomach. I felt Jennifer lean back and she supported herself on my thighs. She started rocking her hips back and forth.

"Sarah, yes! Right there, lick my pussy. Ooooooohhhhhhhh, fuuuuccccckkkkk, I'm cummmmmminggggg!" I couldn't see what was happening, but I imagine Sarah was licking her clit while she was riding my cock because I felt Sarah's tongue on my shaft. Jennifer slid off my cock and Sarah slid forward and guided my cock into her pussy. I saw her ass slowly come down and my cock disappearing in her. I grabbed her ass again and helped her ride me. Her lips gripped my shaft when she went up and I could feel her squeezing me with her pussy. Jennifer was still recovering from her orgasm, but she was watching us intently, one hand wandering down to her pussy to gently masturbate herself.

"Does this feel good, Paul?"

"You know it does. You're beautiful and so sexy." She started slamming herself down on me harder and faster and her breathing got harder.

"I'm going to cum on your cock Paul. I want you to feel how wet you make me. Uggghhhhhhh, huuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck me, I'm cumming Paul!" As she slammed herself down on me one last time. I felt her pussy juice all over my thighs. "Yes, yes, yes, oh god yes." Jennifer leaned forward to kiss her passionately and I saw their tongues intertwined and Jennifer's hand on the back of her head. A minute later, Sarah slowly raised herself off my cock. "Oh, poor Paul. You've satisfied both of us, but you're still hard as a rock. Do you want us to take care of that for you?"

I nodded. My mouth was dry with exertion and anticipation. Jennifer and Sarah ended up where they started, straddling my leg and taking turns sucking my cock. "Sarah, you taste so great. I love sucking your juice off of Paul's cock." They took turns stroking and sucking me and kissing each other. Then they got serious and Sarah started sucking the head of my cock and Jennifer started jerking me off as fast as she good.

"I'm going to cum! Ugggghhhhh," I grunted as Sarah pulled her mouth off my head and Jennifer jerked me off to a cum explosion that splattered both women's faces, Jennifer's hands and my stomach. She kept stroking me gently while she kissed Sarah and then she licked the cum off my stomach. "Fuck, that was incredible."

"Yes, it was," said Sarah. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought you might freak out but I'm glad I was wrong. This is something that has to be kept between the three of us, right?"

"Of course," both Jennifer and I replied at the same time.

"Uh, not to ruin the mood, but when are the kids coming back?" Sarah started laughing.

"Whenever we want them back. They're at a friend's house for a sleepover tonight. So maybe they can stay there tonight, and we can continue our fun?"

"I love the plan. Did you have anything in mind?"

"Yeah, a shower. You've never been in my shower, but I hope you cum in there a lot."

"It might take me a bit to recover from that orgasm," I said in a somewhat disappointed voice. I couldn't help it. Two hot, sexy women, who wanted me, again, and I needed a break.

"That's okay, you can watch us shower first. That might get you to 'recover' faster."

I watched a very naked Sarah and Jennifer hold hands and walk into the bathroom through a double-door entry and heard the shower turn on a few seconds later. I lay back on the bed, basking in the glow of an awesome orgasm with a woman I was falling for another I lusted after for her tight young body. I heard the shower door open and close, and I figured it was time to go watch the show and hopefully join in.

I walked in and saw them with body wash. Sarah was squirting it onto a cloth, standing in front of Jennifer and started rubbing it on her neck while she gently kissed her. Then her shoulders, their tits pressed together, nipples touching; Jennifer's hands moved to Sarah's shoulders as she rubbed the soap covered cloth down her breasts, gently squeezing and then under her arms. She pulled her closer so she would reach around and get her back. Jennifer's arms went around her neck and they came together for several slow, sensual kisses. I could feel myself getting hard already, but I wanted to enjoy the show for a while longer. I noticed Sarah's vanity chair and pulled it out and sat on it, legs spread and slowly started stroking myself.

In the shower, Sarah had slid around behind Jennifer and was soaping up her tits from behind while she rubbed her nipples all over Jennifer's back. She slowly worked her way down her stomach, then to her pussy where she slipped her bare hand between her legs from behind while the soapy cloth ran over her pussy from the front. She lingered a little bit and Jennifer's eyes were closed in pleasure, while one hand gripped the top of the shower to steady herself. Sarah moved down her legs, spending time between her thighs and then slowly stood up, dragging her nipples up Jennfer's body.

"You're turn, Sarah." Jennifer turned around and kissed Sarah hard on the lips and grabbed her ass with both hands to pull her closer. She turned Sarah around and held her hand over Sarah's hand that held the soapy cloth and started running it over Sarah's tits, making sure to squeeze her hand with her own. I heard Sarah moan gently and her head rolled back. Jennifer kissed her neck and licked her way to her lobe and sucked on it. Sarah moaned louder and her free hand had gravitated to her pussy and was rubbing it in a circular motion. Jennifer, like Sarah did, worked her way down Sarah's body, stopping to linger at her pussy finally finished her legs. Instead of standing up, she turned Sarah around and helped her raise one leg so it was resting on the bench. She rinsed the body wash off her mound and started kissing her pussy. Then her tongue flicked out and finally she pushed her tongue between Sarah's lips. Sarah's free hand went down to her head to encourage her.

At this point I had been stroking myself long enough that I thought I might come again so I thought it was time to join them in the shower. Sarah took her hand off the back of Jennifer's head, reached over to the bench for the discarded cloth and started stroking my cock with it. I leaned over Jennifer and kissed Sarah hard on the lips. Suddenly Sarah moaned loudly into my mouth and put her other hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her as she moaned louder, and I felt her hips shaking from an orgasm delivered by Jennifer's tongue. Sarah sat down hard on the bench; her legs unable to support her for the moment. Jennifer turned around, rinsed the soap off my cock and took me into her mouth.

She sucked on me for a few minutes, one hand fingering her pussy, the other gently squeezing my balls while she tried, and failed, to take all of me into her mouth. Eventually I pulled her up, kissed her and bent her over so she could kiss Sarah while I slid into her from behind. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me, hard. Sarah had taken her tits in her hands and was squeezing her nipples while she watched me pound her hard. "I'm going to cum soon. You are both so hot."

"Come fuck my tits, Paul. I want you to cum all over them." Sarah scooted to the edge of the bench, and I got between her legs and nestled my cock between her tits which were still a little soapy. It was pure heaven. I fucked her tits as fast as I could while Jennifer kissed me, her tits pressed up against my arm.

I pulled back from Jennifer's kisses, "I'm cumming!" I shot my load all over Sarah's face, neck and tits. Jennifer leaned down and started licking my cum from Sarah's tits and kissed her cum covered face. I sat down on the bench, a little lightheaded as Jennifer and Sarah cleaned all three of us off again.

We got out of the shower, toweled off and fell into bed. I kissed each of them before pulling Sarah to me and hugging her. We fell asleep after a long night.