The Babysitter Ch. 04

Story Info
A cool night for hot revenge.
2.4k words
14.7k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you? Holy shit, bro. You're not listening."

Billie hung up the call and did a double take on her surroundings. She jogged through an intersection and felt the phone start to vibrate. An audible sigh pushed against her mask and she held up the device.

"What?"

She shook her head and side stepped a homeless fellow before she tripped. Even at night she didn't remove her shades in fear of being noticed, but she bumped them down just over her nose.

"You tried to get me pregnant. I can't have that bullshit, man."

A dismissive hand wave followed.

"All I hear is blah blah."

Billie held her phone out for a picture. A thick, long cock ran the length of her screen and she huffed.

"You are really dumb. You broke the rules."

She strolled down another street and drifted off into a residential area. She smiled at the thought of hanging up on him for the upteenth time in an hour. Felt good.

A car passed her and she swiftly ducked away into the bushes and scaled a chain link fence. After silently wrapping around the house, she dropped a small ladder into the concrete enclosed well that encased the egress window. With a calm open, the creaks were minimal and she stepped through into the basement. Perfectly executed as always. Her parents have never caught her.

She plopped on the couch and pulled up Brian's huge meat and then sent a text.

"Nice dick."

No response.

"You're mad, but you want me sucking it."

The mask was peeled away and she brought together her massively plump smackers with a dark maroon tint. Those lips brought people to their knees. After a bright flash, the gloss shined beautifully in her picture. It was sent and she waited. Minutes went by in darkness.

"Show me more."

Billie read it and scoffed. "Demanding but not giving back. Sounds like you."

A skyscraper of perfectly angled dick appeared, covered in lube; excessively slathered.

"How are you so excited knowing you'll never fuck me again?"

The return message was swift.

"You need this dick."

Billie stifled a laugh and tapped fast. "I can get two different dicks every day of the week, dude."

A frothy bubble mixture escaped her lips and her tongue spewed out, the tip past her chin. Eyes rolled into the back of her head and she snapped a photo of her mouth fully agape.

"Only one of me and you fucked that up."

"Oh god."

She knew he would crumble.

"Jerkin' it for me?"

"Yes, but she keeps interrupting me."

"Oh, poor me can't beat off to the eighteen year old I've been fucking behind my wife's back."

With a few flips through her albums, she grinned and sent it. The meanest, blackest schlong ate up most of the image with Billie's fat, juicy lips pursed around a hefty few inches. The drool was perfect in high resolution and clung desperately to her chin.

"That's where you're at. Stroking yourself to me blowing other dudes. How the mighty have fallen."

"Bitch."

"I love it when you're jelly. My panties are drenched knowing you're pissed."

"What is wrong with you?"

Billie started to ascend the stairs gently and tried not to wake the family. Someone was at the fridge and she stopped.

"Told her I was watching porn."

"How dare you compare me to that," she tapped out, half-joking.

She heard them step out of the kitchen and leaned against the fridge. Lights were dim but the coast seemed clear.

"Goodnight, babe," Brian said.

He saw a smile in his peripheral and nearly had a heart attack. His foot slammed into the coffee table and he covered himself. Billie shook her head and drifted back towards the basement.

"You okay?"

They both heard it and planned for his wife to open the door at any second.

"I'm good. I'm good," he shouted back.

His head snapped back and Billie stepped in.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" He pointed aggressively towards the bedroom and grit his teeth at her.

Billie held up a middle finger and grabbed her phone.

"We know she'll come out another five times before bed."

Brian stood up and pointed towards the basement. His phone lit up.

"Sit your dumbass down."

He read it and after a moment, considered his situation and had a seat.

Billie stepped into the living room and dodged a creaking floorboard. Brian held up his hand in protest and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

He ordered her to shush and her foot pressed into the noisy floor.

"Fuckin' quit."

Atleast, that's what she thought she gleaned from his lips.

Billie opened the phone and he waited for the text message but it never came. The smart TV flashed on and she appeared before his eyes, sandwiched between two stocky men. He quickly scrambled for the remote and panicked as she exaggerated her motion and jabbed the play button.

The room exploded with a barrage of moans, heavy gurgles and flesh on flesh claps. It was obnoxiously loud and Billie slithered back towards the fridge. He heard a rumble and pushed in between the couch cushions to find it but it was too late and she was there, tying her robe in anger.

"Brian, the fuck are you do—I have to work tomorrow. You know this," she shouted over the video.

"I didn't know the TV was that loud," he said furiously.

She reached behind the blaring screen and slapped the off button.

"I thought you were supposed to do this downstairs, anyway." She huffed and the door slammed.

Eyes of straight evil found a grinning Billie and he stood up, cock swinging.

"Is that a fear boner or are you enjoying this?" She said quietly. "Move towards me and the next one goes to her TV."

He was defeated again and sat. Billie moved in on him, much to his horror, and found the pockets of her hoodie.

"Daddy don't know what to do," she whispered. She nudged his shaft with her knee and bumped it a few times while she glanced towards his bedroom. "What are the odds of her coming out again?"

"Fuck off."

Billie bit her lip and pushed away his hands until her knees were in the couch and he was fully straddled. He was guided to the top of her bland, black sweat pants and encouraged to feel around her silky panties before finding big, creamy buns.

"It's okay to fuck my life up, but not yours, huh?" She breathed heavily into his ear and nuzzled deep with a nibble on his lobe. "You're so screwed if she gets up."

The hoodie was unzipped. He feasted his eyes on never ending cleavage and he could smell the citrus between her fat boobs. They enveloped his entire face as she leaned, squished together by her arms as she fumbled for his giant gift below.

"Haven't had me for months," she sighed. "Look at you risking it all for this."

Both hands were tightly wrapped around the broad girth. They pumped slowly and brought the fear mixed with wicked arousal to a rigid, rock like hardness. It was smooth but monstrous and delicious. He couldn't stop the leaking if he tried and her fingers were coated in a slippery mess. It echoed the hot juice that started to run down his finger tips. She wasn't joking; she was drenched.

Her voice drove him crazy.

"What if she caught me jacking you off? Oh, shit," she said slowly. "One moan and she's out here."

"Don't," he said, muffled by tits.

She yanked his hair and tilted his head back before she bit down onto his ear and held it.

"You didn't care when you blew your load into my pussy with all the windows open in your house."

"Be quiet," he mumbled.

Both sets of decorated nails drove across his skull until she clamped down hard. Smooth gloss travelled along his cheek and she caught his skin between her teeth with a growl.

"Or what, bro?" Her mouth grabbed more and clinched. "Or fuckin' what?"

Deep seated marks remained and hot air shot into his ear.

"Young teenage pussy. Your favorite," she sighed.

The sweats were wrestled away from her hips and she growled, her big fat ass exposed and gleaming in the light of the television. The cool lube spread between her cheeks and his heavy, saggy nuts fell off from the couch. She wiggled up around the crown and quickly shoved her panties over. Each kiss from her juicy lips made him huff. The purple knob was soaked.

"Ruin your life, daddy," she whispered. "Mm, go on and get deep in hot-wet—regret."

The last word was drawn out; nearly as long as it took him to slip through the drippiest piece of fruit of his entire life. She was so loose and lathered his veins in a slippery grip that tugged him deeper until he bottomed out and lifted her insides with a push on her cervix. His balls wobbled gently in their bloated sack and she exhaled into his soul.

"She might come out," she said with a shiver.

A stuttered groan rippled into him and she clamped the back of the couch. Big, luscious tits swung into his face with each lift of that broad waist. The sweaty flesh covered him with each pass and eventually he just smothered himself inside the deep cleavage.

"She's going to wake up."

The couch started to squeak, the springs joining in on her fun. All she heard was mumbles. Billie whipped her head towards the door and smiled.

"C'mon, daddy," she got louder. "Mm-Daddy, fuck m-"

A choking sound turned into a gurgle and she dug her nails into his arm to get him off of her neck. She panicked and latched her dainty fingers onto his throat and squeezed. The fear of suddenly not being able to breathe rattled her and everytime he pushed that engorged trunk into her guts, her eyes rolled back and spittle fell away from her shiny lips.

If she was let go she would scream and he knew it. He wouldn't have it and lifted her to her feet. She let go of his neck and he shook her towards the kitchen. The bedroom door flew open and he heard his wife.

"What the hell is all that noise?"

"Go to bed, honey!" he shouted.

The basement door slammed and Billie was quickly pulled down the steps, often missing one or two until she caught her footing at the very end. The guest room at the opposite end of the house soon had light and he choke-slammed her onto the mattress. She let out a good, deep laugh at him and coughed.

"You couldn't handle it, you puss-Glaughh-"

Brian had mounted her chest and caught her open mouth with his bulging mushroom head until his nuts slapped the middle of her neck. She inhaled him and choked on his dick as it spread her throat apart and smashed her tonsils.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, "shut-the-fuck-up."

With two handfuls of her bright green strands, he leaned forward and his core burned as he stayed up right, dumping his weight onto her face. The hot, soupy gurgles ignited him. All he wanted to do was silence her and blast that thick slop from the mouthy bitch's gooey lips. Her neck was lathered in goop with his giant eggs splashing with hearty, dense thuds.

The head spewed out and Billie siphoned oxygen as fast she was able, bubbles of froth slurping back in. Brian took hold of the slippery base and beat her head with big fat thumps. His crown, leaky and bulging, popped onto her lips repeatedly, splattering liquid everywhere.

"Get those dick sucking lips nice and tall," he muttered.

She obliged and pursed the gooey cushions for him to saw back and forth on. The veins went on forever until he straddled her chin with his soggy balls and held it. Clear fluid pulsed out in thick beads and trickled down her forehead, lining her eyebrows and falling into her eye sockets. He was colossal and she could barely see past the cylinder of meat. It lifted and her mouth was blanketed by warm, smooth nuts.

He sighed at the thick, sloppy smacks. Billie tugged and batted around his sensitive, overblown eggs. She loudly took them to her throat and tossed them back out across her soaked chin.

"Maybe she's still awa-"

Billie was interrupted by a clap of the dick. Brian shook his head and thwapped again and again.

"Shut up," he growled. She was snatched and he burrowed into her chest and rapidly bounced her head between him and the pillow. The headboard slammed until he grabbed hold, frantically beating his heavy nuts on her.

"You dumb slut-keep your whore mouth shut," he said in anger. "Gonna fuckin' cum, bitch. Get fuckin' ready."

Oxygen filled her nostrils and a salty, sweltering gush slathered her cheeks, teeth and tongue. The sight of his behemoth rising and falling before each blast made her quiver beneath him. He groaned down to her and blew a monstrous, thickened burst that pushed her cheeks out. The baby batter started to seep from the corners of her mouth, slowly coating her neck and pooling into her collar bones. It popped out, dribbling all over her and sputtered a few hot ropes onto her forehead.

"Show me," he demanded.

Billie's lips carefully spread apart, careful not to drop any. He couldn't see. She was drowning in a heaping white pool of nut. The trickle down her throat started to flow heavy and she gulped, eyes shaking and shivering. He jerked the shaft and drizzled her nose in goo, listening to the next hearty spunk glob falling towards her belly. It took her one last time to empty her mouth and she sighed out, tendrils of jizz between her teeth.

"Damn, Daddy." She gurgled a light cough and pushed the rest in with a thumb. "If I get you mad, is this how you cum?"

"You don't want to see anger."

Billie slowly loved his meat with her slimy lips.

"I'm so scared, dude," she smiled.

"Get your ass up. We're going for a drive," he said.

Billie looked puzzled and the man didn't turn back, heading up the stairs.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
DoctorJoDoctorJo4 months ago

We believe in you. Add some drama, some stinging taboo jealousy and you ' ll flow again

TheNewcomerTheNewcomeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I wish there was. slaggingham. I am on a permanent hiatus it seems. Thank you.

SlagginghamSlagginghamalmost 2 years ago

Is there more? This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YESSS

Looking forward to part 5.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Day in & out with Elizabeth Olsen A day with Elizabeth Olsen and a taboo experience.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bodyguard - Billie Eilish Pt. 01 Bodyguard helps Billie Eilish with a problem.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Making Love to Victoria Justice Victoria Justice gives a fan a great surprise.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Brother's Love Billie Eilish spends a night getting closer with her brother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Family Business Billie Eilish keeps all her business in the family.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories