The Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
Billie shows up unexpectedly to satisfy her needs.
2.6k words
18.5k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their shower fun, she was promptly taken to the King's room where the two ended up in a hours long fuck fest that lasted well into the wee hours of the morning.

Black out curtains, giant king sized bed, chill beats and an ambient red light put the duo in a highly animalistic fever that had Billie in over a dozen positions.

Sucking fat schlong and suckling big bloated balls, spread eagle at the edge of the bed getting ravaged by massive inches, bouncing her juicy boobs on his face while bucking the steel beam between his legs, bent over the bed with her phat butt cheeks getting clapped violently by hips and hands and swallowing at least a pint of hot batter over the course of their marathon. She got fucked. Hard. Absolutely destroyed in her friend's bed and loved every minute of it. Young, dumb and full of all that cum she siphoned from that heavy sack.

He needed more of that. The grandma was the one handling the minions today and he was off work. The wife would be back sometime next week and in that time, he would do whatever it took to be balls deep in Billie's holes. She intoxicated him.

But she wasn't responding to texts and he refused to call. That sweet, young pussy wouldn't leave his thoughts but he didn't dare seem desperate. When she wanted it, she would be back.

The lawn wasn't going to cut itself and it was hot as fuck. He had dragged out the mower and had half of it cut before wanting to tap out to heat stroke.

Listening to Billie's music and thinking about that luscious butt on his face completely robbed him of thinking about water. He looked up and blinked twice. Was this an illusion?

A cotton, aurora sundress whipped in the light breeze. The gorgeous contrast of her pale, creamy skin on the beige fabric put a lump in his shorts. The girl whipped her black strands out of her face and flashed him a sweet smile with her glossy, plump pillows. She strolled through the fresh cut grass with her arms holding a big water jug at her waist, shoving her fat, massive, braless melons together. He went to let go of the mower and she latched on to the handle so that it wouldn't shut off.

"The kids aren't here today," he told her, leaning into her ear.

Billie peered up through her thick, white Chanel shades and held up the water. Fuck. He had never seen her in anything so gorgeous. She was perfect.

"I need that Daddy dick," she said, loudly, cocking her head. "Today."

Brian whipped his head around at the area, neighbors in their yards and cars passing by. He took another drink and gazed at her sweaty, thick, fuckable young body. He was hurting in his briefs. Those fat balls were bloated, wet and bulged out with his huge meat, begging him to release it and slither down her throat.

"During the daytime?" he said stupidly.

Billie pursed her lips and hiked a hand around her other elbow, lifting her monstrous tits and giving him shiny cleavage for days.

"I'm not even afraid to suck it in the front yard," she grinned, sticking her long tongue out. "I think the heat is getting to you."

Brian wiped his brow and nodded in agreement.

"Let's get you hydrated so that you can quench my thirst," she said, nodding towards the house.

She reached out a hand, not a care in the world who saw them and pulled him through the garage. His eyes were completely fixated on that phat bubble that popped against her flimsy dress on the way in. She dropped off the water bottle onto the kitchen island and Brian slid around her and filled his hands with warm, heavy boobs. He dipped his knees and pushed that mountain of dick up into her backside and sighed.

Billie gasped and shook her head. "You're not having a heat stroke on me," she laughed. She dropped her palms onto the wood and swirled her big cheeks up into his strained crotch. "Get some water, baby," she demanded.

He went for the bottle and she pushed away, leaning him against the sink. His belt buckle was ripped open and she violently tore his shorts apart. With glee, her hands were stuffed with soft underwear and hard meat. She rummaged his package, groping him top to bottom and glanced up with a bright smile with her smashed globes right there with her.

"If you drink, I'll suck," she smiled.

"I'm drinking, I'm drinking," he blurted out.

Billie yanked his shorts and everything flopped out and bounced around. The hot and heavy schlong was pulled up and she cradled the sweaty, saggy plums. Up and down she swirled her tiny hand around his giant cock.

"Don't let me down, Daddy," she said. In the same breath, his mushy, colossal crown was engulfed between her puffy gloss pillows and bathed in a build up of froth. It plopped out of her mouth and swung to the side just to land against her tongue and get gobbled up. A heavy slurp rocked his mind and he caught the sink with a hand.

"When I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty," she quipped in between her slobbering quest for nut. "Gimme, gimme," she gasped for air, slowly filling her throat, cheeks caved in.

Brian groaned and found her hair, clamping down and slithering his sweaty meat into her tight tunnel until she was lips on hips. This will never get old. He knew she would be back and she was eager to suck it.

"You really love this big bat," he sighed, pulling her down until his saggy nut skin was conforming around her chin.

The baby factories swung carefree between them and he bucked them into her neck with a slap. Billie heaved upward and showered his crotch in slobber, dripping and smacking into the hardwood floor. Those slimy lips swirled up the main vein lovingly, savoring all of that hard, juicy meat.

Little fingers attempted to get around it and struggled, jerking the trunk. Cute beige claws scraped at his round, bloated hangers and he sighed as she sloshed around his head, bobbing on inches and squelching loudly through the house. Those sweet, sultry moans rocked him and he held the counter tight, watching her work magic that his wife never could; a thought he had often.

"Such a bratty slut," he sighed. "Walked all the way over here just to suck a dick." He slid into her hair and rested his hand, listening to her hot slobbering. "God damn, you're so good at this. Who taught you?"

Billie pulled the monster out of her throat and cradled his fat balls just to tug down his meat and blow a huge wad of slop from base to crown.

"Self-taught, Daddy."

The golden hoops, the gorgeous hair, the dress and expensive diamonds lining her fingers said a lot about Billie. As she descended his big boner with no hands, she palmed his open thighs and he slowly penetrated her, nudging her tonsils and putting his veins into the walls of her esophagus. This was a woman. Fully grown and ready to take on the world. He didn't need to see her eyes through the expensive shades. He only needed to witness this show she was putting on.

"Ughh," he slumped a bit, "how many dicks you suck to get this good?"

Brian tried everything in his power to stand up straight. The transition from fresh, hot spittle to slimy, constricted walls was effortless but still shocked him every time. Instead of grabbing her and pulverizing her throat like he had before, he was being taught patience from an eighteen year old beauty queen. This was a blowjob; an enthusiastic, cock worshipping treat.

The gooey gulps laced his ears repeatedly and the big beautiful DSLs slurped on his extensive girth with gusto. A symphony of sounds filled his brain to match the unbelievable visuals right in front of him. Balls deep. Every time. Gobbling it all down like she started doing it years ago. A master.

Those fucking sounds of her throat gurgling his meat as it slid into her chest was making his head spin. Billie reached back and flipped her dress up and over her fat ass. He didn't even realize she was still on her feet and bent over right in front of him.

That massive set of cream cheeks wobbled front to back in a tiny white silk thong. It stood no chance and was swallowed deep into her sweaty buns. He wanted to slide up into that delicious pussy so bad. Fuck. Those thoughts were going to make him cum faster. He wanted to think about other shit, but couldn't. It was so big, phat and juicy. He had blasted it before and regretted not spraying her insides hot white. It was calling him. He had to dump his load into her cervix and get her pregnant. Who gives a shit. God, he was going to. Fuck. Fuck this blowjob. Billie started to sound gloriously sloppy and his head dropped, trembling.

SPLOOSH!

Billie leaned in all the way and her beautiful lips touched his pubes, his balls lining her neck. She gulped loudly, swallowing a burst.

SPLOOSH!!

Brian grabbed her head in a panic and held her down, furiously spraying her chest in hot lava cream. He grumbled out above her and froze up before blowing spunk like a shotgun into her belly. Billie's head gently swirled side to side as her hands kneaded at his giant balls, moaning quietly against the splurting dick. She felt the ropes pelting her over and over until the throbbing settled down against her tongue.

What could he say? Really?

A sloppy gurgle gushed from her throat and she was unphased from the ordeal, slurping on the head and twisting her hands up and down his thickness.

"Love those—mmph, big loads, Daddy," she popped off, kissing and suckling that big wonderful dick.

Brian was sluggish and could barely move. "I got another one," he mumbled.

"Damn, bro," she muttered, dropping to her knees and slathering his bull nuts in slobber. Both hands jerked the shaft towards the sky as she tugged and swirled around his baby makers. "Mmm, big—fat fuckin' balls for me," she said slurping heavily.

Billie collected the leaky fluid between her finger tips and felt a thickening between her hands. She pulled his nuts as far as she could with a splashing pop and smiled up at him.

"Cum on my glasses, I know you wan—fuck yeah," she moaned, getting a monster rope that splattered her left lens and streaked across her forehead.

"Mother fuck," he gasped, blowing his wad and pelting her rapidly with massive globs that started to instantly streak down onto her lips.

The thick glaze was forming and Billie cracked her own cheek with the club multiple times until nothing was spraying out. His aching boner was now a plow to direct the stream of batter directly between her lips where she smacked on the salty mix until her face was relatively clean.

She stood up into him and let his schlong slide between her glossy cleavage. He was dumbfounded and she pulled her sunglasses away, finally revealing those ocean eyes. That big, thick tongue spilled out and swirled the caked lens until it filled her tongue and trickled down her throat; a final treat.

The shades were slipped back on.

"I have to run some errands," she smiled and kissed his shirt. "Text me if you want me to come by tonight."

"Don't need to. Just show up," he said, catching his breath. He filled his hands with ass and pulled her tight against him.

"Want some honey, Daddy?" she whispered, kissing his stubble lined chin.

"You got errands to run."

"I do, but I can't leave you like this."

Billie pushed off and revealed his long, heavy bone that showed no sign of getting soft. Such a perfect piece. She couldn't help but admire it.

"Yeah, come on," she whispered, beckoning him with both hands. "You need me."

Brian was off of the counter and Billie hopped up onto the island. He was there and filled his face with her fat boobs, motorboating them with kisses while she hiked her dress towards her hips. A leak sprung out onto her inner thighs and she guided him towards her flimsy thong. Her slippery lips were revealed and she teased herself by slathering his big mushroom in her juices.

Billie gasped and her cumstained face fell into a droop. Every new inch and every new bit of girth pushed her lips wider, spreading her inner walls to their maximum until they cuddled him tight and he smushed up into her sweltering cervix. He let out a groan between her lips and kissed her deep while she clamped her legs around his waist, her shoes clicking together.

She dropped onto open palms and slowly gyrated that smooth dancer's stomach in a figure eight, swirling her young insides around that mean, throbbing dick. Those thicc ample melons swayed heavily side to side, nearly pulling free from the sundress top, but the taut fabric held her bust in. Long black strands were thrown back behind and she moaned loudly, working her wet peach feverishly. Brian's hands clamped onto her tight sides and eventually roamed across the smooth dress to take those big titties into his palms.

"I know you wanna pound it," she devilishly smiled, tongue falling out and teasing him. "Afraid they'll hear me screaming on this wicked daddy cock? Huh?"

Brian stared her down and slid around her buns underneath, jamming her full and grunting. Their eyes danced around each other's back and forth, wondering who would strike first.

"You scared, br—"

Brian swiftly threw her legs into the air and she fell back with a yelp. He flew up onto the island and strong armed her ankles until her ass was out and her knees were near her head. He was up on one knee, cock swinging like a wild snake until it tasted sweetness and burrowed to the hilt with one thrust, smacking her cheeks with his nuts.

"I was just playing! Just playing!" she protested with a laugh.

He wrestled her hands away and slipped a tight grip around her neck, holding her down. He recklessly bottomed out with monstrous thuds that put her into the wood and clinked silverware three feet away in the dish strainer. He could see the pleasure in her falling mouth, her eyes shaded from view and wrecked her young pussy with furious blasts that started a waterfall for his cannon balls to splash into, peppering the kitchen with gooey clapping.

Billie's nails sunk into his arms and she hung on for dear life, rapidly getting demolished and jiggling wildly top to bottom. Brian roared down to her, grunting and dripping big beads of sweat onto her glasses and lining her cheeks. He pushed her legs out side to side, bouncing up and down, toes curling in and out of her shoes. He had both hands around her neck and slammed her full.

"Not pulling out this time, Bi—auughh," he moaned, suddenly releasing a hot blast of baby batter directly into her cervix. He dropped his body weight into her again and gushed into her contracting walls, over and over. Billie's slightly blue face contorted as she came again, unable to let it out vocally.

Brian clapped his empty nuts a final time and held it down, cream spilling out of her beaten lips and sliding between her damp butt cheeks. He released her into a loud cough and her head dropped off of the side, breathing heavily.

"I think I just added to your errands," he admitted.

Billie couldn't lift her head anymore and slapped his arm loudly.

"You. Ass."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need a pt 4!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Family Business Billie Eilish keeps all her business in the family.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition" Emma was tipped off about the Lodge, and really wants in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Brother's Love Billie Eilish spends a night getting closer with her brother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Meeting the Father Alexandra Daddario cheats on her boyfriend with his father.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Day in & out with Elizabeth Olsen A day with Elizabeth Olsen and a taboo experience.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories