The Babysitter Pt. 04

Story Info
Stefan and Ash have their first face-to-face - and more.
2.7k words
4.85
10.4k
14

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STEFAN

Stefan turned left and right checking himself out in the mirror. He'd thrown on a pair of navy cotton shorts and a white linen shirt rolled up to his elbows.

He wouldn't say he'd specifically picked out this outfit, despite the fact that the cotton shorts made his ass look amazing and the cotton shirt was tight in all the places that mattered. But it didn't matter what he wore. Because this wasn't a date . . . Or was it?

When he'd asked Ash to join him and Luca, he hadn't intended for it to be a one, but maybe because they'd had phone sex last night (because that REALLY happened) automatically qualified it as one? Is that how things worked nowadays? Was he getting in too far over his head?

"Daddy! Let's go!" Luca popped his curly brown head into his bedroom, already outfitted in his rainboots (though there was no chance of rain today) and wearing his backpack.

"Sorry!" he said, turning away from the mirror with a smile. He secured his watch around his wrist, grabbed his sunglasses from the dresser, and pulled his phone from the charger. "I'm ready!"

Making their way out the door, he sent Ash a quick text.

On my way. Be there in 20.

OK❤️

The ❤️ was definitely new, but . . . he liked it.

About a half hour later, Stefan pulled up outside of the Avery house. He quickly shifted the car into park and sent Ash a text saying he was outside.

When Ash stepped through the door, Stefan's mouth dropped open before he was aware of his actions. "Jesus," he whispered to himself.

Ash had piled his long hair on top of his head in a messy bun, a few strands hanging loose around his face. He had on an asymmetrical short sleeve button-up; one side was solid pink while the other was white with pink and yellow flowers. The shirt was open over a low-cut white tank that elongated his neck and emphasized his elegant collarbone, topping the look off with matching pink drawstring shorts.

If Greek mythology was to be believed, he could have been Adonis himself.

He was beautiful.

He slid into the passenger seat, greeting Luca with a smile and a quick tickle to his tummy before the door was even shut. Once their hellos were finished, he turned to Stefan with a shy smile and said, "Hi".

"Hi."

Their gazes lingered on each other, the tension between them palpable. Every unsaid word, every sexy sensation, every possibility existed between them in that moment.

It would have been so easy to take the younger man's face in his hands and bring their lips together--to give him the kiss they were inevitably building up to--but before his impulsiveness could get the best of him, Ash said, "Who's ready to go play?!"

Luca squealed, "Meeeee!" from the backseat in answer, kicking his feet in excitement.

Clearing his throat, Stefan shifted the car into drive and off they went.

The stairs creaked, and Stefan looked up from his place on the couch, eyes trailing Ash as he walked down them. He'd let his hair down, now hanging loose and free around his shoulders.

Stefan handed him an open bottle of beer when he plopped down on the opposite end of the couch. Ash accepted it with a small nod.

"Thanks for putting Luca down."

Ash threw his hand. "I kinda did it for selfish reasons. I'd been missing my Luca cuddles."

As soon as his son got sleepy, he got clingy, but in the soft, warm, adorable way only kids could pull off. Stefan didn't know if it was a comfort thing or maybe separation anxiety, but he usually had to lie next to him until he fell asleep. He didn't mind, though. Neither did Ash.

Stefan grimaced. "If it's any consolation, he missed you, too. He kept asking where you were."

Ash angled his body toward him, folding a leg underneath himself. "And what about you?" He took a small sip of his beer, drawing Stefan's gaze to his lips. "Did you miss me?"

Tearing his eyes away, he said, "Underneath the freak out, yeah, I did. I really appreciate you not pushing me to talk about it and giving me space, but it was weird not having you around the house."

Ash nodded. "Do you wanna talk about it now?"

"I think we should." Stefan muted the TV. Eyes angled toward the floor, he took a deep breath and started, "I've never done anything like that before, with another man. I've never even thought about another man that way.

"And I know that labels are kinda arbitrary. We're human; we're going to feel what we feel despite what box we might check off, but, for the sake of honesty, I mean, I don't think I'm gay. I have, you know, enjoyed being with women, but, lately, you're"--he met Ash's gaze--"you're all I can think about. I think I might have a crush on you."

The pink that rose in Ash's cheeks was--wow. Stefan hadn't thought it possible for him to get any prettier.

"And how does that make you feel?" To say the smile being thrown his way was flirtatious would have been an understatement.

"Terrified." Stefan's eyes dropped to Ash's lips again. "But excited."

Ash scooted closer, just the tip of his bare knee brushing Stefan's thigh. He picked up his free hand and started tracing patterns on his palm. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah."

"I've had a crush on you for, like, ever. 'Stefan, with the hazel eyes and perfect hair, gorgeous smile and body of a fucking god'."

Stefan snorted.

"You're so cute when you do that." Ash's finger started trailing up his forearm. Goosebumps sprung up its wake.

"It's always something I've been really embarrassed about."

Ash shook his head. "I think it's one of the most charming things about you. Along with your kindness and your patience, and the way you always treated me like my own person and not just Adrian's kid brother. You know, some of the conversations we had--about life and love and how it was growing up with my brother as my parent--I've never had with anyone else?

"I always felt like we had a connection, and even though I knew you were straight, I held on to hope that you might really see me one day. So, I'm, like, vibrating internally on a whole new frequency at the possibility of this--of us."

Stefan laced their fingers together. "What's it feel like?"

Ash's smile was soft. "Warm and giddy. Electric but also . . . a little anxious."

Leaning in, his heart pounding a haphazard rhythm against his chest, he said, "Maybe I could"--his eyes fell to Ash's lips once more and swallowed--"help soothe it."

Ash's response was to close the distance between them. When their lips connected, Stefan thought he understood what Ash meant about the frequency because blood was rushing in his ears; his skin was hot and prickly, and if his hands weren't holding him in place, they probably would've been shaking.

Stefan leaned further in, capturing Ash's full lips with his own. The kiss was slow and languid, neither of them pushed forward, hesitant, like standing on the edge of a cliff and slowly tipping forward. They were taking their time getting acquainted with the taste of each other's mouths, but when Ash bit his bottom lip, the slight sting mixing headily with the pleasure, suddenly it wasn't enough.

Reaching for Ash's waist, he said, "Come here," and, not waiting for a response, pulled him onto his lap.

Ash's knees went to either side of his hips; his arms wound around his neck. His finger danced across his nape, sending shivers snaking down Stefan's spine.

Stefan's hands wrapped around Ash's slight waist, bunching his fingers in the fabric of his shirt. As much as he wanted to feel the softness of Ash's skin, he didn't think he was quite ready for that.

The weight of Ash in his lap was oddly satisfying. While he was lean and skinny, he was still heavier and sturdier than any woman who'd ever sat there. He didn't feel like he had to be as gentle and that fueled the fire burning within him.

Ash's eyes were bright with lust and mirth. His mouth ticked up to the right. "Hi."

"Hi."

Despite their repositioning, Ash continued slowly, kissing a trail up his neck, across his jaw, and dusting over his cheeks. His fingers laced in Stefan's hair, tugging at his earlobe with his teeth. His breath was hot on his skin when he asked, "Is this still OK? Do you wanna stop?"

"Yes--no." Stefan shook his head and tried to pull Ash closer. "Yes, this is okay." Their erections rubbed together and the friction had his eyes rolling back in his head. "No, I don't want to stop."

"Mmm." Ash hummed, rolling his hips and rubbing his nose softly against Stefan's, lips parted and lingering, simply breathing in each other's air as they ground their hard dicks together.

Wanting more, Stefan pushed Ash's shirt off of his strong shoulders, his hands skimming over his smooth skin and slender neck. His thumb gently brushed over his Adam's apple, both hands coming up to cup his strong jaw and beautiful face. He guided their mouths back together, but this kiss was hungry and greedy and possessive. Their tongues swept alongside each other, teeth clashed, and sounds of pleasure resonated through the room as their hips continued to roll, creating a delicious friction. And yet, it still wasn't enough.

His hands found their way under the hem of Ash's shirt. Fingers climbed the notches of his spine, pulling the shirt up with it. They broke their kiss long enough to yank the material over his head. Their mouths immediately crashed back together, licking into each other's mouths.

But now that Stefan had this canvas of unblemished, creamy skin in front of him, he wanted to explore. He started kissing his way down Ash's neck, peppering open-mouthed kisses along the column of his throat. Ash tilted his head for better access, and with the permission he'd been granted, Stefan bit the skin where his neck met his shoulder and sucked.

"Fuck!"

When he let go, the skin where his mouth had been was pink and tender, and they both knew it was going to leave a bruise.

Stefan was intoxicated by him.

He continued kissing a path down, across the lines of his collarbone and down the smooth plain of his chest, breathing in his cedar and sweat scent.

His hands cupped the globes of Ash's ass--perfect palmfuls. His breath ghosted over the tip of one of Ash's nipples. He pursed his lips and blew lightly, watching the skin pucker and pebble into perfect pink tips. Ash's back arched, pushing his chest forward; their dicks rubbed together in beautiful agony. Stefan dove in, teasing, circling the nub with tongue, latching on with his lips and sucking.

"Mmmm," Ash moaned. "Fuck, that's so good, baby. Don't stop!"

He switched to the other nipple. Ash grabbed the back of his head and held it tightly to his chest, grinding his hips faster and harder.

Stefan felt like he was in high school again, excitedly rubbing his dick against the person he liked because he was too scared to go further. Even at thirty-two, it was still kind of thrilling. The newness and exploration of it all. Abandoning (most of) his trepidations and worries and just doing what felt right--and this felt SO right. He was so close, and God--if it felt like this with their clothes on, he couldn't imagine how things would be when they were eventually naked together.

He gripped Ash's waist tightly to hold him in place. "I'm so close," he panted.

Ash slowed his movements but continued to roll his hips.

Sneaking a hand under the waistband of Ash's shorts, Stefan rubbed small circles over the nexus of his hip. With his other hand, he pushed Ash's hair out of his face.

"You know, when I picked you up earlier, when you came out of the house, my jaw dropped a little. You looked so pretty. Pink is a really good color on you, and florals."

"What about now?" Ash drew back far enough to meet his eyes. His lips were swollen. His eyelids were heavy with lust. His skin was flushed; his hair wild and loose around his face.

"Stunning." Stefan pressed a kiss to his collarbone. "Absolutely breathtaking."

"Stefan, Stefan, Stefan," Ash said, slowly shaking his head. "The things that I am going to do to you."

"Tell me," he said, brushing a thumb over his lip.

"Well, first"--Ash kissed the soft skin under Stefan's ear--"I'm gonna continue to ride you until you cum in your pants. But when we have more time and you're comfortable enough to let me have my way with you? I'm gonna treat you so well, baby. Show you some of the best times of your <>life." He ground his hips with more pressure."

"Ahhh!" Stefan hissed. His hands tightened on Ash's waist.

"I'm gonna swallow your dick until you're not sure where I start and you end. I'm gonna eat your ass until you have a new religious experience, and one day"--Ash raked his teeth over his over-sensitive skin--"I'm gonna fuck you so good, sex will never be the same for you."

"Ash!" He groaned, his climax surprising him. His dick twitched uncomfortably in his shorts, but he didn't care. His head fell forward against the young man's chest.

"That's it, baby," he cooed, softly running his fingers through Stefan's hair.

Once he'd caught his breath, he asked, "Did you--?"

"Not yet."

"Let me help."

Stefan flipped them over, pushing Ash down on his back. On his knees, Stefan looked down on him, his arms thrown over his head like he was just waiting to be debauched, ravished. If his hands were shaking it was only because so many of his recent fantasies started just like this.

Making quick work of Ash's shorts, he undid the drawstring and tugged, freeing Ash's cock from its confines. Of course, he'd seen other men's dicks before, but never in this context. Never erect and throbbing, long, and swollen and glistening just for him--because of him.

"If you just wanna watch--" Ash started, "I can finish on my own."

Shaking his head, Stefan leaned forward, resting his hand on the armrest behind Ash's head.

He probably looked more confident than he felt, but he wanted to make this good for Ash. He wanted to keep the bliss-filled expression on his face, but he also wanted to make him speechless with pleasure.

Never taking his eyes off his, he spit in his hand, reached back, and wrapped his hand around Ash.

"Ohmygod," he said in one sharp intake of breath.

Stefan squeezed, stroking his palm up and down his hot, hard shaft, twisting his fingers around the head. Ash's chest rose rapidly with each shallow breath he took the faster Stefan's hand moved.

"Ste-Stefan," he panted. His fingers dug into the arm holding up Stefan's weight. "I--"

As much as he wanted to continue watching Ash fall apart below him, he wasn't going to let him suffer any longer.

Lowering himself, Stefan said, "Come for me, love," against Ash's lips before connecting their mouths in a tongue-tangling kiss.

"Fuuuuuck," Ash moaned, his dick pulsing as he came. The sound reverberated through Stefan's chest. Cum spilled over his hand, soaking his fingertips. Trading sloppy kisses, Stefan relaxed his arm, settling his body weight on top of Ash's.

He knew they needed to move, get up and clean the mess they made, but they were both too sated and content to move. With their legs tangled together and Ash's arms wrapped around his shoulders, Stefan drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

*

Author's Note: Thank you, everyone, for reading Ash and Stefan's story so far. Thank you for your kind comments. With the holiday season being over and being back to work, any new chapters will probably be posted on the weekends but I will see this through to the end! Thanks again!😊