The Babysitter Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan backed away from Ash's dick and drug his tongue toward his ass once more, sliding his tongue firmly against his hole. He used his thumbs to spread him wider and spit, smearing saliva around with his digits. Stefan stroked the sensitive ring with varying amounts of pressure.

Ash squirmed and moaned his name breathily--"Stefan"--and if it was possible for Stefan to get turned on even more, that did it.

Using some coconut oil to lube up his pointer, Stefan pushed his finger into Ash's hole.

"Fuck, that feels good."

He kissed Ash's thigh and began to slowly work him open. Stefan twisted and turned his finger, pushed it in and out and made small circles until he felt like he had enough room for another. Adding more oil, he said, "Can you take a second?"

"Yeah."

Ash's toes curled as Stefan pressed his middle finger in next to his index.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." His voice was strained but his body relaxed.

Stefan scissored his fingers, opening and closing them in a cutting motion to loosen him further. Turning his hand palm up, he curled his fingers upward and began rubbing the pads over that explosive bundle of nerves while running his thumb up and down his perineum.

"God."

Precum leaked from his dick. Stefan used his free hand to scoop it up and add it the fingers moving in and out of Ash's hole. He fingered him harder, watching for signs of his orgasm, ready to catch his cum in his mouth, but suddenly, Ash's ass clamped down around his fingers. Stefan glanced up and was met the intensity of the young man's gaze.

"Fuck me," Ash moaned.

"What?" Stefan asked hesitantly. Though, he was pretty sure he'd heard Ash perfectly, he didn't want to misinterpret what he was saying, not now; not when own dick was hard and aching and would love to replace his fingers.

"Stick your dick in my ass and fuck me into your mattress."

Stefan closed his eyes and exhaled, taking a moment to be present and in the moment. This was really going to happen.

"Um, the condoms are in the bathroom. I'll have to--"

Ash pushed himself up on his elbows to peer at him. "I'd understand if you'd feel better using one, but I'm clean. I get tested every six months, and I haven't been with anyone else since my last test... Are you?" His expression was hopeful.

Hearing Ash say that he hadn't been with anyone else since they'd started hooking up loosened something in his chest. Breathing a little easier, he nodded. "Yeah, I'm clean."

"Good." His eyes flashed in anticipation. His smile was sexy and wicked. "Cuz I want to feel you inside me. All of you. Every. Single. Inch."

Stefan gulped and nodded, unsure what to say but knowing what to do.

He climbed back on top of Ash and kissed him quick. He coated his dick with some oil and rubbed more on Ash's entrance, dipping a finger in to make sure he was nice and slick and ready. Stefan lined up his cock and covered Ash's body with his own. Placing his arms on either side of his head, he melded their mouths together and pushed in.

12