The Babysitter's Surprise - Pt. 03

Story Info
It turns out, being discovered by the wife isn't a bad thing.
2.4k words
4.64
20.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliss97
Meliss97
173 Followers

I wasn't sure what was worse. The husband cheating on the wife, getting the babysitter pregnant, or the wife actually witnessing the cheating.

Turns out, surprisingly, the worst part was the secrets between me and Melissa.

After Melissa came home witnessing Olivia licking my cock, a lot had happened, in just a short timespan.

Melissa didn't even get mad. At first this was really confusing for me, but it was quickly clarified when it turned out Melissa had had sex with Olivia behind my back as well. This was how she was hired in the first place. Olivia turned out to be a daughter of one of the sisters of my wife's friends.

Still following me? Well, when Melissa was at one of her friends' places, and while she was there, that friends' sister came by with her kids. Olivia, being the horny 19-year-old that she is, managed to seduce my wife while she was alone at their place while just she and Olivia were there.

I wasn't sure how Olivia had done it, but it wasn't long until they both had been naked on a bed together. I mean, I can imagine how she had done it, she's very sexy after all, but convincing my wife, who had been straight up until that point, was much more difficult than convincing a guy with his cock out.

After this experience, Melissa had figured it would've been awesome to find a way to get that horny bisexual girl into her house, our house, without me knowing. Considering we needed a babysitter, and we hadn't found one yet, a deal was made between the two of them, and that's how Olivia ended up at our house. Olivia would get a paid, but low paying, job, and a bedroom as long as she'd lend her body to my wife whenever she wanted.

Little did Melissa know, Olivia wasn't just horny for her, but also for me. So when I was at work or away, Melissa and Olivia had sex, and when Melissa was away, I had sex with her.

So here we were, an hour after my wife came home, we were all downstairs and had discussed the situation. Surprisingly Melissa wasn't even angry about the pregnancy. So all in all, I got away incredibly lightly. The only fallout was going to be an actual baby.

"So now what," I asked to no one in particular.

"No more secrets," Melissa said.

"Well, that is for sure," I responded, "but how will we proceed?"

"Olivia will have to stay here, and we'll figure it out from there," Melissa responded.

"I enjoy it here, so I don't mind staying," Olivia responded.

"Of course, you don't, you had a lot of sex, no one would object that!"

"You invited her, remember?" I said to Melissa.

"Oh, I'm not complaining, merely observing. But nonetheless, she'll have to stay and join our family."

"Join our family?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like to fuck her, you like to fuck her, Olivia likes to fuck both of us, and she's going to have your baby, I see no downsides."

I smirked on that response, as did Olivia. We all knew what Melissa just proposed. She wanted all of us to keep having sex. But to be fair, with how things had gone, I don't think any of us didn't already knew that.

"But because I've been out all day, I get to have her first," Melissa said. She stood up, took Olivia's hand, and pulled her with her.

I saw them both go up the stairs, Olivia looking back at me with a big smile, and they were gone.

Half a minute later I heard the shower turn on, and I knew what was happening upstairs. There was no way I wasn't going to join in on that fun.

Melissa never said she wanted Olivia alone, she merely said she wanted her first. So I gave them both a head start of a few minutes, and then I proceeded upstairs as well.

I got near the bathroom, and I heard light moaning. I opened the door slightly to peak in, and there I saw an amazing scene play out. One I could only have dreamed about.

There she was, my beautiful wife. She was standing against the wall, completely naked. Her skin and hair was soaked from the shower, but she wasn't standing under it right now.

Her red hair draped on her shoulders, her perky c-cup breasts, with hard nipples pointing forward. Her slim belly below it, and below that was the backside of a head with blonde hair. It was Olivia licking my wife's pussy.

Melissa grabbed one of her breasts with one hand, and with her other pushed Olivia's head against her pussy. She had her eyes closed and enjoyed the scene.

Meanwhile I had, outside the bathroom, undressed myself completely, and started stroking my cock. It would be impossible for me not to, seeing those two like that.

A minute later I decided it was time for me to enter the bathroom. It was clear Olivia took her time licking Melissa, as she was still doing that when I entered.

My wife opened her eyes when I entered, checked out my naked body, and smirked.

I got closer, leaned forward and grabbed Olivia's breasts from behind. It was clear Olivia hadn't heard my approaching as she shocked with my touch, but she kept going nonetheless.

I looked at my wife and she had her eyes closed again, enjoying being licked.

I massaged Olivia's breasts for a few more seconds before moving behind her. As she was sitting on her knees, her ass was pointing backwards.

I positioned my cock in such a way I could enter her, but she was sitting slightly too low for me to do so. So I pulled her ass up, pulling her away from my wife's pussy for a second. Then I pushed my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy, and with that movement she lowered herself onto me, and continued licking as if nothing had happened.

It wasn't the greatest position for me, as there was hardly room for any movement, but it felt great being deep inside Olivia while she was licking my wife. Especially as it wasn't too long ago when I thought my life would fall apart when Melissa walked in on me getting a blowjob from Olivia.

A minute later I pulled myself out of Olivia, and stood up. Olivia stopped licking Melissa, and turned to my cock instead. A few seconds later my cock was deep inside her mouth.

Melissa said snarkily: "Oh you're stealing her from me before I get to orgasm?"

"Who said anything about stealing, I didn't make her suck me."

"Come on Olivia, you got to finish what you started first!"

And with that comment, Melissa pushed Olivia's head back to her crotch.

Olivia happily obliged and continued licking, leaving my cock hanging unattended. Just before I was about to stroke my own cock, Melissa's hand grabbed it and started giving me a really good handjob.

I guess it felt extra good because the tension was already building. Seeing my wife get licked by a hot 19-year-old blonde girl, who then sucked my cock for a bit too, was already enough to get me to orgasm, even though I didn't yet.

As my wife approached climax, she increased the intensity of the handjob as well, and the second she climaxed, I squirted my cum right into Olivia's hair.

It was far from the first time Melissa and I orgasmed together, we were in-tune usually, but this was the first time her orgasm wasn't caused by me, and mine didn't end up on her.

We all laughed when it happened, and I kissed Melissa intensely. I massaged her breasts while at the same time I felt Olivia lick my cock clean.

Olivia proceeded to step under the shower to rinse herself, mostly, from my cum. My wife stepped in with her and took the opportunity to kiss and lick Olivia's breasts. I watched from the side as I saw the two horny sexy women in one shower.

When Olivia was done washing her hair, and with that my cum was gone, Melissa started fingering her. Olivia was of course the only one of us three that hadn't orgasmed yet, and Melissa had stated that was something unacceptable.

Just looking at the sight of two very sexy girls made me hard again, but I didn't get closer, I liked to observe this time.

Olivia clearly was enjoying herself deeply. With two of Melissa's fingers inside her, and Melissa's thumb massaging her clit, while at the same time she also was licking Olivia's nipple, it wasn't long until she orgasmed as well.

They stayed under the falling water for a bit longer, and I attempted to join them for a bit. It was very tight with the three of us in one shower, but we made do. We all explored each others' bodies with shower gel but didn't go into round 2.

When we finally stepped away and dried ourselves, it was close to midnight. We all got dressed minimally in mostly just underwear, went downstairs and grabbed a few snacks.

"We're going to need a bigger shower," I said semi-jokingly.

"I was about to say that," Melissa agreed.

"We were planning on redoing the bathroom anyways, might as well install the double-shower we dreamed about."

"Deal!" Melissa agreed again, "We'll also need a bigger bed!"

"Oh, you want us to sleep in the same bed too?", Olivia responded.

"Of course, Olivia, you're part of the family now!"

I didn't mind this one bit, Melissa was all-in on Olivia joining. And that meant I now permanently had two sexy women around me.

The following days went uneventful, relatively speaking. Of course, we all had sex again every evening after the kids went to bed, but not as exciting as our 3-person shower earlier. Melissa in the meantime had already arranged for the builders to come by and give us a quote for the bathroom. And luck would have it they had availability two weeks ahead, due to a job falling through.

I went browsing for a bigger bed, and surpringly there were a lot of beds that were 2 meters wide. I was wondering if that was enough for 3 people to sleep comfortably, but the bed we had now was only 140cm wide, and that still had edges you wanted to stay away from. Putting a third in between on a 2-meter bed should be enough, right?

I showed the bed to them both, and they loved it! So, I went ahead and ordered it, alongside enough bedding. Everything would arrive the following day. I loved it when items were in stock.

The following day I was busy with installing the bed. It was quite a complex task, and it took me several hours to put everything together, put down the mattrasses, unpack the bedding and making the bed. When I was finally done, I was tired. So I decided to take the bed for a test-drive. I lay down in the middle, and in no time, I was gone, fast asleep.

I woke up to someone tugging on my legs. It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, but I was still not awake enough to open my eyes. Someone was pulling of my pants.

A few seconds later the same hands pulled off my boxers, and then started stroking my cock, which of course became hard in seconds. I opened my eyes to see blonde hair move towards my cock. And less than a second later my cock was touching the inside of Olivia's mouth.

I moaned in response, which made Olivia stop for a second and look at me and said: "I see my waking strategy worked!"

"Of course, honey, how could a guy not wake from undressing and a blowjob."

Olivia smiled and continued what she started.

I reached down and moved my hand under her skirt, touching her ass. That was when I discovered she was wearing no panties. She had prepared for this, but left it up to me to discover with the rest of her outfit still on.

I moved my hand between her legs, and pushed a finger inside her pussy. She was already so wet.

All the while she slowly kept sucking my cock.

By now, as you can imagine, I was awake enough to participate, and so I took it upon myself to do what I've wanted to do for a while. I stopped Olivia's blowjob, got on my knees and turned Olivia's ass towards me. Then without warning pushed my cock deep inside Olivia's pussy.

Ever since 'the talk' between Melissa, Olivia and me, we only have had sex with the three of us. And while everyone reading this probably thinks that was heaven (which it was, don't get me wrong), I wanted variation.

And a cute blonde girl wearing a sexy top, a skirt and no panties, was the type of variation I was looking for. And so, fucking this girl on my new big bed was intense pleasure.

At first, I went slowly in and out of her soaking wet pussy, but the longer this went on, the faster I went. My passion had taken over, and I kept fucking faster and faster until I came. And as I came, I pushed my cock in as deep as I could, squirting my cum deep inside.

When my cock was empty, I pulled out, and dropped down back on the bed. Then Olivia turned around and kissed me. "You really needed that, huh?", she said.

"I really did, I'm happy you enjoy it as much as I do!" I responded

"I do! And I totally don't mind if you use me for your own needs like that."

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Oh, I don't need to orgasm every time, feeling my pussy fill with your cum is pleasure enough for me!"

"Oh you sexy slut, I'm learning something amazing every time."

As I lay there, thinking about what Olivia said, I was wondering if she had said the same to Melissa. Was Olivia turning into a slut we could use whenever we wanted? The next time I was alone with Melissa I for sure was going to ask her.

Meliss97
Meliss97
173 Followers