The Bachelorette's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\#

Mikki clapped along with the audience as Kevin executed a ridiculously fast windmill on the ground, propelling himself with only his head. He ended the spin in a pose, blowing her a kiss. She was beyond impressed with his break dance skills.

Next up was Ronnie, who requested her participation to showcase his particular talent. He had her sit in a chair facing the audience.

"Music, please," Ronnie said, before Ginuwine's Pony blasted throughout the studio.

To her embarrassment, and mild glee, Ronnie proceeded to perform a lap dance that was the exact opposite of smooth and graceful. His rhythm was shameful, but she had to admit she appreciated his effort. And when he peeled off his t-shirt, the audience went wild. She admired his slim physique and the tattoos accentuating his biceps. Mikki kept her hands flattened on her thighs, out of respect for the man whose children were probably watching.

Wait a minute. Why shouldn't I enjoy myself?

She was here to find a husband and these men were willing to face public embarrassment to impress her. The least she could do was give them her all in return. Though she and Steve had amazing physical chemistry and she enjoyed his company, when it came down to it, he hadn't made her any promises. He knew she wanted to get married and she had no idea if he would even consider getting remarried.

The music stopped and Ronnie lifted her from her chair, planting a wet kiss on her cheek. The crowd went wild. In the end, the audience voted for him to receive the group date rose, with Kevin in a close second.

Mikki would need to sort out her feelings for Steve quick, before she missed the opportunity to fall in love with her future husband.

\#

"The guys went all out today," Steve said, taking a seat across from her on the sofa. His jaw tightened at the memory of Ronnie's striptease.

Mikki had asked him to join her in her dressing room, wanting to talk. Lori had picked the kids up a while ago, so he had time to spare.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed myself," Mikki said. She was barefoot and had changed into the white terrycloth robe provided by the show for guests. "Some of the guys made more of an effort than the others, but it was a good time overall. And I don't have to tell you how amazing your kids are."

Steve beamed. "Thanks. They both really liked you, and that says a lot, especially for Carl. He hasn't been interested in much besides girls since the divorce."

"That must be rough for the both of you. One of my close friends specializes in family law. The kids are always on the losing end of a divorce and usually blame themselves. Your spending as much time with them as you can will definitely help them process everything that's going on. It's great to see how involved you are as a parent."

"They're my flesh and blood, a divorce isn't going to change that. Honestly, they're the most important people in my life right now."

"Good fathers are a dime a dozen and you're an amazing dad. It only makes me like you more."

Unbeknownst to her, Mikki said the exact words to touch him where it mattered. His eyes lowered to the belt holding her robe closed, the only thing standing between him and her beautiful bare skin.

Mikki cleared her throat. "So, the reason I wanted to talk." She exhaled, as though working up her courage. "What do you want from me, Steve?"

Her question threw him off guard, cooling his naughty thoughts. "I really like you, if that's what you mean."

She drew her lips in a tight smile. "And I like you. But the reason I decided to be a part of this process was to find a husband. Do you have any intentions to remarry?"

She really wasn't one to beat around the bush. "At the moment, no." She deserved his honesty and he wasn't the type to lead a woman on. He'd been divorced for over a year and had never wanted to risk experiencing the horror of a separation ever again, so he had no plans to remarry.

"Thank you for your honesty." She looked past him, not meeting his eyes. "I should get dressed and head back to the hotel."

Steve was conflicted. If he walked away now, he might lose her forever. He wasn't necessarily ready to get married again, but he knew with all his being that he didn't want this to be the end of them. He took a gamble.

He knelt before her on the couch, his hands on her knees.

She caught her breath. "Steve, please don't make this any harder than it has to be. I'm here to find a husband. If I wanted another boyfriend, I would've stayed in Dallas."

He slowly spread her legs. "Whatever this is between us, I don't want it to end. Take a chance on me, Mikki. I'll make it worth your while."

He slowly eased his hand under her robe and up her velvety thigh.

"I'm trying to do the right thing here," she breathed, eyes on his hand.

The balmy scent of her arousal stirred his cock. She was so sexy. And she was definitely naked underneath the robe.

"Just live in the moment and don't worry about tomorrow." His fingers made contact with the dripping apex of her thighs. She was already wet for him. He pushed away her robe, bringing her pussy into full view. He moved both hands to her ass, dragging her closer to him. He caught her lustful gaze as he leaned forward, looking for any signs of protest. She closed her eyes and exhaled, as his tongue swiped across her inner thigh.

Her pheromones drew him in as he caressed her stiff jewel with his gyrated back and forth, increasing the pressure of his tongue on her clit, her slender fingers running through his curls.

"Fuck." Her breathing grew heavy and her motions became more frantic.

Steve freed his cock from his jeans, taking more of her into his mouth. Her moans only made him harder, and he stroked himself for some relief.

"Oh," she gasped when he slipped two fingers into her slick channel with the other hand. She rode his fingers and tongue, her breath hot and heavy.

He undid the belt of her robe, marveling at her tight abs and taut, brown nipples. He released his cock to massage her firm breast.

She slammed down onto his fingers. "Steve."

The sound of his name on her lips was more than he could handle. Before he let his better judgment stop him, he rose from his knees and lowered her onto her back, settling between her thighs.

"I don't have a condom," he whispered in her ear, ready to stop if she told him to.

"I do." She eased herself from under him, dropping her robe to the floor. She grabbed a condom from her purse, locking the door in the process.

He was both elated and jealous at the fact that she'd been prepared. Was the condom for him or someone else? As he watched her stalk back to him, marveling at the dark patch between her legs and her perky breasts, his insecurities vanished. She wanted him as much as he wanted her and that was all that mattered. He had to make this goddess his.

Mikki climbed on top of him. She removed his jeans and straddled his thighs, ogling his jutting erection. His dick jerked in response. She tore the wrapper with her teeth and slowly rolled the condom down his straining member.

Steve held his breath as he watched her slowly descend, enveloping all of him with her heat.

"Damn," she said when he bottomed out inside of her.

Steve took a few breaths, staving off the urge to come. She was almost too tight, squeezing him to the edge of release.

She began to move - up, down, back and around. He grew warm and dizzy with pleasure. He squeezed her tits and she cried out in pleasure. She bounced up and down, placing her palms on his abs to gain leverage.

"I can't hold on much longer," he said between gritted teeth.

"Same here."

Steve decided to help them both along. He firmly pressed his thumb on her clit, using the same tactics as the last time he'd made her come.

Jackpot. She cried out, arching her back and squeezing him with her climax.

"Mikki", he grunted, finishing right behind her. He pumped into her as his cum filled the condom. She kissed him, gently riding him until he went soft.

He pulled her down to rest on top of him, wishing he could feel her glistening body beneath his shirt. He would have to fully undress the next time.

"I can't believe..." she whispered.

"Shhh," he said, stroking her hair. He wanted the bliss of this moment to last for as long as she would let it.

12