The Back Seat

Story Info
She was needy. He was willing. The back seat awaited him.
3k words
4.14
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Back Seat

I just can't wait any longer. I'm needy and it's been 2 weeks since I last came. Life has been too busy and it's time I got myself taken care of. I needed to be pleased. I needed to be filled. I just needed it.

I decided to text Bryan:

Here's how it goes. I'm needy as fuck, and I want you to fulfill

my needs.

Well, hello to you too, Abby!

Not the response I expected, Bryan.

Abby! You are a crazy ass! And I love every bit of it. Just reading your text got me hard already.

Now that's more like it.

Meet me at the park. Back parking lot. Ya know, the one without the streetlight.

Oh, I know that one well. 😉

BTW, I want you naked and waiting in the backseat for me.

Naked?

Are you questioning me, Abby?

No, Sir. I look forward to it.

Bryan knew exactly how to fix me when I was overrun with sexual desire. Bryan was my best friend, an ex-boyfriend/boy-toy as well, so he knew every bit of me there was. He was my "booty call" when I hadn't had time to get myself taken care of. And he never seemed to complain about it.

I couldn't even begin to describe how I was feeling right now. My clit was full of tension and just needed to explode. My skin was feeling so on edge, that the right touch could just push me over. Everything in life seemed to be stressful lately, and that culminated in a need to be pleased, for me. Bryan always knew how to take care of all my needs. I got lucky with Bryan, he was fully loaded with an 8" cock, that was girthy and stretched my pussy beyond anything it should have. And damn that felt so good when he did.

I jumped in the shower and rubbed soap over my body, as quick as I could, so as not to get myself more turned on than I already was. The soapy water ran down my chest, onto my breasts, dripping off my nipples. There was no sensation that wasn't making me want and need to cum. I shaved my legs, so they were smooth for him to touch. My pussy was bare as could be, ready for him to overtake it. I dried off and threw on a teddy, with an overcoat. I knew he said he wanted me naked, but who could resist a cute nightie!

Within 15 minutes, I was in the car and headed to the park. I could feel myself growing wetter as I drove closer to the spot where we were about to meet. I didn't have a lot of time to get there before he was planning on arriving. Before I even reached the dark corner of the lot, I received a text:

I hope you are naked and waiting for me.

....

Because I do not want to be disappointed, Abby.

Yes, Sir. I am parking right now.

Just reading that text left my nightie wet underneath me. When Bryan is firm like that with me, it just melts every part of my being. I pulled my truck into the back of the parking lot just like he requested, turned my lights off, and crawled into the back seat. It was February, so there was a bit of a chill in the air, especially at night, like right now. I looked around before removing my overcoat and nightie, realizing that it was pitch black and you couldn't see anything around where the truck was parked. And this is exactly why we liked this spot! I removed my overcoat and hung it on the seat up front. I could feel the hair standing up on my arms, as the cool air touched them. I shivered a little, and could feel my nipples hardening, pressing against the nightie that was still on me. I looked over my shoulder and saw a car coming my way. I better be naked by the time Bryan parked his car, so I lifted the nightie over my head and laid it between the front seats. My nipples were standing on edge, feeling the cold air in the car, my body laying across the leather seat in the back.

My phone chimed:

I'm here and I'm very ready for you, Abby. I hope you are ready for all that I have to give you.

Fuck, just reading that caused pressure to build in my pelvis and my clit to swell. How does he manage to do that to me, with just words on a phone screen!

Bryan parked next to me, got out of his car, and opened the back door to my truck. He didn't get in right away- he just stood there. I sat up, meeting his gaze. Bryan grinned, "Damn, you are quite a sight, Abby!"

I started to jump forward to give him a hug when he put up his hand and said, "No, no, sweetheart. I want to look at you. Do not move." I stopped in my tracks. I was closer to him now; the moonlight was shining through the open door onto my naked body. I could see Bryan move his gaze from my eyes, down my neck to my chest, across both breasts, down my abdomen, and landed by my pussy- pausing, and then down my legs. "Spread your legs apart, Abby. I want to see what you have to offer me."

I obeyed, laying back onto my elbows, spreading my legs apart, allowing him to see my freshly shaved pussy. I could smell sex emanating from me. My body needed him and needed him right now. The light of the moon caused the wetness between my legs to glisten. "I see you're needy. You are quite ready for me, aren't you?" Bryan asked slyly.

I spread my legs further apart and said, "It needs you. I am craving every bit of you, Bryan. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Abby, Abby. You are rushing things. I'm not even in your truck yet!" Bryan said.

"Then get your ass and your cock in here and give it to me!" I exclaimed.

"Patience, dear Abby. Patience." Bryan whispered. "Now slide back so I can get in this truck, but I want your legs apart, do not close them."

When Bryan got into the truck, I could see he was holding a small bag. I tried to look at what he was holding, but he noticed that and quickly put it on the floorboard, out of my sight. He shook his head, letting me know that that was not my business at this point of time.

Bryan sat on the passenger side, while I laid across the back seats, my legs spread eagle right before him. He reached down into the bag and took out a black cloth. "I'm going to put this on you now. You need to trust me." Bryan said to me as he leaned over, his chest rubbing against my erect nipples. He took what appeared to be a cloth, wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes.

"A blindfold?!" I chimed.

"Shhhhhhhh," Bryan said. "You just lay here and enjoy what you are about to get. But patience dear Abby, patience."

I closed my mouth and let him take over.

Without being able to see, it enhanced my other sensations. I was aware of every breath that he was taking, as I could hear it pierce the air. I was very aware of the cold air that we were in, as my nipples felt so hard that they were as tall as was possible. Then, I started to feel his hand on my legs, slowly running from my calves up to my thigh, along the inside, coming close to, but never touching my clit. Then he brought his hands down my leg again. I moaned, "Mmmmmmm."

"I know you like this. Just wait." Bryan said.

I could hear rustling, so I wasn't sure what he was doing, and then I felt his hands running up my legs again, but this time, I felt something cold in his hand as he ran up the length of my leg. The cold penetrated through my skin, causing goosebumps to appear, and soon was close to my pussy. Before I had a chance to think, I felt a cold hard object penetrating my wet pussy, going deep inside of me. "Ohhhhh!" I shouted.

"Shhhhhhhh" Bryan said. "Just enjoy." As he said this, he started moving it in and out of my pussy. I could feel wetness escaping from inside of me and starting to cover the seat below me. But he never touched my clit. He wouldn't give me the satisfaction of touching it, as it was swelling, and pressure mounting in me. Then, as quickly as he put it inside of me, he pulled it out.

"But....." I started to stay.

Before I had a chance to say anything else, he pressed his lips against mine, then released and said "Shhhhhh. Trust me. This is all about you."

Bryan grabbed one breast, squeezing it, squeezing it hard, his thumb pressing up against my hard nipple. "Mmmmmmm..... ohhhhhhh," I breathed out as I moaned. "Oh that's so fucking good." As I said this, he pressed his second finger against the other side of my nipple, squeezing it. "Oh my God!" I called out. That just made him squeeze harder, and he grabbed my other breast with his other hand, cupping his hand around it and gripping it tightly. I gasped. Both my breasts being gripped at the same time, my nipples then falling between his fingers, and immense pressure being put on them, was so intense, and I could barely breathe with the pleasure mounting between my legs. I could feel my cum continuing to drip out of me, the smell of sex filled the air.

"I love the moans that you make when you feel pain mixed with pleasure," Bryan whispered. I could feel the hot air from his lips penetrating the cold air by my ear.

"Mmmmmm..." I managed to say, as I felt him grip my breasts even harder. Then he released them, with them falling back onto my chest, with a complete release of the pressure yet the sexual tension built up. I started to push towards him, but he pulled his hands back.

Bryan was completely silent, all that I could hear were the breaths that he was taking, he wasn't touching me, not saying anything, just a lingering pause in the air. The sexual anticipation was becoming overwhelming as I waited for his next move. It felt like 10 minutes, but I'm sure that it was only 1 or 2 minutes of this. I could feel movement in the air, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. Once again, I felt his hands on the inside of both of my ankles, slowly and gently separating my legs, running them up towards my thighs, with the cold air hitting the wetness that was between my legs. I felt a chill go through my whole body. Bryan paused, let my chill pass, and then continued his hands up my thighs, separating my legs completely. I knew that my pussy and ass were on full display for him, with my knees completely separated, one pressed against the back seat and the other falling against the front seat. I could feel the anticipation growing inside of me. Within seconds, I felt warm air being blown onto the wetness between my legs. "Oh, fuck that feels good!" I managed to get out. I could feel him smile; his face close to my pussy. The short whiskers on his face were barely close to my lower lips, but I could feel them tickling me- as if they could do that without touching them. He breathed his warm breath onto me again, and I squirmed underneath him.

"Mmmmmm....." Bryan moaned. "You smell so good," he said as he inhaled me. Him breathing in caused a disruption of the air around my pussy, causing me to tremble from the chill he caused in the air right there. "Ohhhhh, you like that, I see," he continued. And he did it again, making me chill all over again. And I giggled in pleasure.

Without warning, I felt the bare tip of a wet rough tongue touch the tip of my clit. "Ohhhhhh," I gasped! "Oh my God!" Bryan did it again, and I gasped again. In a really deep voice, I managed to get out, "Oh my God, Bryan!"

The roughness of his tongue against my already swollen clit was driving me absolutely crazy. I knew there was no way I was going to last if he would keep licking me like that. He barely touched me. Barely grazed the skin of my clit and it was driving my sexual tension through the roof! "Oh my God," I pleaded. "Please. Please, Bryan!"

Bryan pulled back from my pussy and asked, "Are you begging me, Abby?"

"Yes, yes. I am absolutely begging you!" I said to him breathlessly. The pressure in my clit was so intense, I felt like I was at the edge of the cliff and just ready to fall off. All that I needed was a single touch more by that incredible tongue of his, and then pleasure could be all mine. Just one. One more touch. "Oh, please!" I begged him.

Bryan laughed at me. He knew the longer he waited, the longer he could draw out the edging that he was doing; the longer he could make it last before he allowed me to cum. "Not yet, Abby."

"Oh, but...." I said, but the lack of touch continued, and the cliff became farther away from me falling off of it, again. He was reigning me in again, bringing me back to his control. ".... but..."I continued as my voice trailed off. My begging was useless. Bryan was in charge, and I was in full submission to him. Only Bryan could decide my fate.

I could feel shuffling around in the car, as Bryan was moving around in the tight space, but I couldn't tell exactly what he was doing. Within a few moments, I could feel his weight shifting, and then I could feel him over me, his legs pressed against the backs of mine, my ass and pussy close to his body. It was then, that I could feel his big hard cock close to the opening of my pussy. "Oh, man," I said. "Oh yes please. Please please please!" I exclaimed. I felt his hand move to his cock, and then place it right at the opening of my pussy. It was just barely touching me. I couldn't handle the anticipation- I kept trying to wriggle and push my body so that his cock would enter me, but he resisted and just held himself there.

"Am I driving you crazy, Abby?" Bryan laughed.

"Oh my God Bryan!" I shouted. "I fucking need you deep inside of me. I swear that I am just literally going to explode having you right there!"

Bryan smiled, "Oh Abby, I know. Trust me, I know very well."

He barely got those words out, and I could feel his hands move to my hips and then without warning, he pulled my pussy down onto his hard cock- inserting all 8 inches at one time, the tip hitting my G-spot and sending me spiraling into an incredible orgasm. Before I knew what was happening, my entire pelvis started shaking, sending intense pleasure throughout my abdomen, and then my entire body. My heart was racing, my breaths were rapid, and that is when he pulled his cock back out, and then did that all over again. Not just once, not just twice, but over and over again. With every hit against my G-spot, my body spiraled into another orgasm. The harder he thrusted into me, the more I came. He stretched me out with every thrust of his cock deep inside of me. Cum was squirting out of me from all the pleasure that he was inciting to my body. I had completely lost all control at that point. I was totally at his mercy, my head felt like it was floating above the clouds, watching the pleasure that he was giving me.

My breathing was rapid and shallow, and I couldn't stop moaning from the waves of pleasure that he was giving me, and soon I felt him tense the grip his hands had on my waist, and I could feel his cock swelling inside of my pussy- stretching it further, though I didn't think that was possible. And before long I felt it start to throb and then felt warmth filling the barely evident void inside of my pussy. Bryan pulled me ever so close, his cock pinning itself into the depths of me and just pressing there, sending me into a final orgasm, before the collapse my body under his. "Holy fuck!" He screamed as he finished cumming, his breathing becoming as rapid as mine was, his body sweating, pressed up against mine.

"Fuck Bryan....I mean.... Just wow and fuck, and oh my God," I barely managed to squeak out, as I tried to normalize my breathing.

I could feel Bryan smiling, in the now hot air of the truck. "Fuck that really was damn good, Abby. Like, you were so tight, and I could barely control myself," Bryan said.

He sat back on his feet, pushed my thighs together, sat himself on the seat, and brought me close to him. My head was now pressed up against Bryan's chest, my legs curled up on the seat, bringing me close to him. I felt a warm cover be put over me as we sat there. "Oh, the blindfold!" Bryan exclaimed, laughing. He pulled the cloth off my eyes, and I nuzzled my head into his chest. I could feel his heart beating under my ear, pressed up against him. Bryan wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go.

"Damn the backseat of your truck makes for some pleasurable times, Abby," Bryan said. "Just rest now, I've got you." With that, I closed my eyes, and let him just hold me.