All Comments on 'The Backup Plan'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HetaurusHetaurusover 1 year ago

Great story, well written. Hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb - one of the best pieces I've read in a long time. I hope there will be more from this setting.

ddk285ddk285over 1 year ago

So erotic ! I hope Chapter 2 of the series will come soon . Would there be any connection to Mandy ?

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewover 1 year ago

As always, another brilliant story! I can’t wait for what’s next. Thank you!

damiano17damiano17over 1 year ago

As always a great story again. I didn't see the connection with the rest of them, but it's some time since I red them. If I'd prefer something differently, that would be for the story to be longer. I'd like some incidents to be more detailed than just mentions. Like Natalie's seductive dance that Myriam filmed in their first date, or about the pictures that she was sending her. Checking to see if any of the neighbours had seen her from the open curtains. The end with Isaac being Myriam's boyfriend was kind of obvious. So the biggest pleasure was the building before that and I'd preferred it longer. After all, I really enjoy your writing and I enjoy both your description of the events, but also those of the inner thoughts of the characters and their feelings. That's what makes your stories special. That the protagonists are realistic and you can actually care and connect with them. I'd like to see more about Natalie and even more, I'd love to see more of Mandy ! But generally, I'm glad that you are back and posting again. Thank you for the great work.

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

So devious! What a hot story and so glad you are back!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...