The Backup Plan

Story Info
A female military officer rejects a devious male applicant.
10.8k words
4.58
14.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie sighed.

She hated this part of her job, even though this technically was the job. Some days were harder than others and today was shaping up to be a particularly uncomfortable one.

Natalie had been working as military recruitment officer for over three years now, and her job came with its highs and lows. She spoke to potential military applicants and gently guided them towards signing on the dotted line.

In theory, her job was to answer questions, paint a rosy picture of life in the military, and convince young minds that this was the right choice for them. However, in practice her job was also to identify red flags and screen out unfit applicants. Practically anyone could do the first part of the job. The second part required more expertise and tact.

Even as a junior officer, Natalie was one of the more senior personnel at her small recruitment center. At twenty-eight years old, she had significantly less military experience than many of her subordinates. It felt strange giving orders to people that were sometimes old enough to be her father, but she had grown accustomed to it.

Secretly, it sometimes amused her if she stopped to think about it.

Natalie definitely stood out compared to the rest of her peers—even the other women. With delicate, feminine facial features and long blonde hair, she looked more like a model than a military officer. At 5'6" and 139 lbs., she was probably not going to win a boxing match. However, her fit athletic body was a showcase for her years of physical training.

Her back and shoulders were ever-so-slightly broadened from her visits to the weight room. Her small 34b breasts adorned an hourglass figure that naturally directed the viewer towards her toned abs. However, her most prized triumph was her round and muscular ass and thighs. Her genetics, combined with her intense lower body workout routine, had left Natalie with the ass of a goddess. Consequently, she could feel eyes following her whenever she walked away from a crowd.

She often resented how her unflattering and poorly fitted uniform made her sexy figure and years of hard work disappear altogether, robbing her of her accomplishments. Her coworkers seemed genuinely surprised the first time they saw her in the gym. However, the uniform could be a blessing in addition to a curse, especially when she could already feel the gaze of her male coworkers measuring her like a piece of meat.

Despite her proud physique, her job was more cognitive than physical. She did not need to pick up a rifle or dig a trench—she just needed to convince an eighteen-year old high school graduate to do it instead. Rather than brute strength, she needed to be smart, she needed to be persuasive, and she needed charisma.

Natalie had learned that her beauty could be another useful weapon in her arsenal. At public recruitment events, she always drew a larger group than her peers. She had caught more than a few applicants, both male and female, subtly flirting with her over the past three years.

They're way more likely to put their life in your hands if they think you're pretty, Natalie had decided in her first few months on the job. And although she appreciated the attention—particularly from the females—she was careful never to reciprocate.

In addition to her beauty, Natalie was confident that she was genuinely good at the job. In no small part, this was due to her good sense for people that she had developed over the years.

She could read their subtle facial expressions, she was certain that she could tell when an applicant was lying, and she had read lots of internet tutorials on how to assess someone based on their handshake. She liked to brag that her psychology degree gave her a unique perspective into a person's mind and she could judge a person's integrity after just a twenty-minute conversation.

However, she did not need twenty minutes with her current applicant to know that he was unfit for military service.

Even before their appointment, Isaac's background check had revealed a long list of red flags. He had multiple speeding tickets, his references had described him as dishonest and manipulative, and he had barely passed the aptitude test. But most serious of all, he had been accused multiple times of sexual harassment, posting pictures of his ex-girlfriends online, and he had even been fired from his previous retail job for inappropriately touching a female subordinate.

As she read the file, Natalie could only wonder how this twenty-year-old boy had managed to stay out of prison. Refusing him for enrollment was an easy choice, even if the meeting itself was going to be awkward. These conversations were always her most hated part of the job.

These conversations are the whole point of my job, she reminded herself. Anyone can process an application form. I'm here to make sure we're only taking in the right people.

Natalie loathed the idea of being alone in the same room as Isaac, and she had considered handing the file to another recruiter. But she remembered the last time one of her colleagues had done that to her and how much she had resented them for it. She also worried that passing on this particular file would make her seem soft or weak, and so she kept the appointment for herself.

I can always gloat about it with everyone at lunch, she thought as she closed Isaac's file and invited him into her office. The other recruiters had an ongoing bet about who got the worst clients each month, and Natalie was confident that she was looking at her winning ticket.

"Can I talk to someone else?" he asked, barely fazed when she delivered the negative news. "Can I talk to one of the other officers? You know... the real ones that aren't just here for PR stuff or to put on a poster?"

Natalie could feel her face turning red and she worried that the encroaching frown might give away that he was genuinely getting under her skin. "That's not how this works," she responded as politely as she could muster. "It doesn't matter who you talk to, they're going to tell you the same thing. If you—"

"This is bullshit," he interrupted, angry but not quite raising his voice. "It's woke bullshit."

This guy is a fucking idiot, she thought as she fought her gut reaction to tell him directly.

"I don't think that means whatever you think it does," she corrected, permitting just a little condescension to slip through in her voice. She hated the young man in front of her, but she knew that escalating the situation would not help anyone. "Anyway, in terms of backup plans, you could always wait and—"

"I don't need a backup plan. I just need to talk to someone that knows what they're doing."

Natalie was fuming. "Okay, I can see that you're not really interested in hearing what I have to say and I don't appreciate the attitude, so I'm going to ask for you to leave. Good luck, Isaac." As she spoke, she discreetly moved her hand to her lap. Under her desk and inches to her left was a panic button. If she pressed that button, security would be in her office within seconds.

Fortunately, she did not need to press it.

"Okay, whatever," he muttered as he got up from his chair and left without incident.

What an asshole, she thought as she wrote her report and spent just as much time thinking about how to dramatize the meeting for her coworkers at lunch time. She left a flag in Isaac's file that would notify anyone else that ever processed him as an applicant in the future.

Good riddance. She had never been so happy to get have a stranger out of her life.

The rest of her day was significantly less interesting by comparison, and Natalie opened a beer when she got home from the gym.

Her apartment still smelled like take-out curry from the previous night. She lived alone and had decided it was not worth the trouble of putting on her shoes to take out the garbage. After throwing some leftover chicken and veggies in a frying pan, she had her dinner and beer on the sofa.

She let out another sigh, just as she had done before her meeting with Isaac.

Fuck it, Natalie thought as she pulled out her phone. I earned it today.

She quickly opened her dating app. Or at least, it was marketed as a dating app. However, from her experience 90% of the users were looking for short-term encounters—maybe just an evening, maybe something a little longer while their significant other was out of town. Many users seemed to be looking for something more serious, but it felt like no-strings-attached was the default attitude on first dates.

Natalie had been hesitant when she had set up her account almost two years ago. Since then, she had used it to meet up with eight different people. While she normally preferred women, Natalie did enjoy male partners as well—albeit, more physically than emotionally. She considered herself bisexual but she hated the term.

She had sworn off the app months ago after a casual hookup with a local university girl had gotten a little too serious. They had met several times, even though Natalie was almost seven years older. Although their age difference had made it difficult to relate, the sex had been incredible.

Her youthful body was amazing and Natalie had loved the blue streak through her short blonde hair. Most importantly, this younger girl had appreciated and pushed Natalie's more submissive sexual nature. She had smiled when Natalie revealed her attraction to being dominated and degraded, and Natalie had become her willing slave.

She sent this young woman a myriad of intimate photos, let her expose her in public places, and Natalie thought things might have been starting to get more serious than just casual sex. That is, until her young lover's apparent girlfriend found out about the entire affair and threatened to post Natalie's photos online if she saw her again.

Needless to say, Natalie had cut off all contact and decided the dating app was no longer worth her time.

That is, of course, until today.

She could think of no better way to unwind after such a long day than to get fucked. She opened up the app and typed in her password. Her account immediately popped up, as did dozens of unread messages from her time on hiatus.

Natalie had kept her profile pretty sparse, with a few nerdy references to her love of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. She knew that whatever she wrote mattered less than her pictures, and what she had was more than enough to get a steady stream of solicitations.

She had checked the boxes to indicate that she was interested in both male and female partners, but a couple of lines in her bio suggested that she tended to prefer women. For many men, the challenge made her all the more appealing. Despite their best interest, most of her hookups were with women.

Today though, Natalie wanted something different.

She loved the intimacy of women. She found them more attractive, and she appreciated that they actually knew how to pleasure her. Most of her long-term partners had been girls since she came out in high school, and she genuinely found them to be more tolerable.

But at this moment, Natalie wanted to get fucked. More than that, she wanted to be treated like a fucking object. She could think of no better way to clear her mind of her shitty day than to have a stranger grab her by the hair and forcefully ravish her from behind. Her body quivered at the mere thought of it.

After quickly checking her messages to see if any suitors interested her, she looked at her own most recent matches.

Many were faces that she had seen before. Some were men that had already messaged her. She scrolled though the long list, looking for nothing in particular other than someone willing to make her into a slut for the night.

Natalie took note of a couple of possible matches before an image caught her attention.

Are you fucking serious?!

There was no mistaking Isaac's smug face staring back at her. She instinctively opened his profile out of morbid curiosity. As she started to read it she quickly remembered that these websites logged and reported who had recently visited your profile and she immediately closed it.

"Fuck..." she muttered under her breath, hoping desperately that he would not see or recognize her.

Maybe he's not even an active user, she told herself.

Deciding that she would not let him ruin her day for a second time, she went back to her matches and messaged one of her more handsome looking results.

Hours later, she was at the bar with this stranger. Soon after, her face was pressed down into the living room sofa of his shared apartment while he mercilessly pounded her from behind. Natalie had squealed in pleasure when this older man rolled her onto her knees and entered her from behind. Now, her cries were softened by the cushion as her younger body became his for the taking.

With minor panic, she felt her ass cheeks spread apart and a hand slipped between them.

Many men had tried to fuck her in the ass before, and Natalie had never permitted it. Sometimes, she sympathized with them. She had, after all, worked hard to make it so irresistible—a perfect siren-song to lure men to their disappointment.

Most men were happy to use the other holes Natalie generously offered. Some others pushed their luck and tested her boundaries. She had considered caving into their lustful desires on more than one occasion, but the shame and discomfort of her rear entrance always brought her back to her senses.

Now, this stranger's finger landed behind her womanhood and drew a continuous line upwards. Natalie shuddered as it desecrated the short distance to her asshole and stopped, pressing a fingertip against her clenched sphincter.

It waited, applying ever more pressure and testing her response.

She wavered, trying to find her voice.

It pressed harder, stretching the ring of her tight asshole more with each backward thrust of her body.

"Wait..." she whispered. "Don't."

His finger pressed deeper and Natalie could feel the digit enter her. The air evacuated her lungs with a guttural noise. The muscles of her lower body instinctively clenched to try and repel the intrusion from her body.

It remained, firmly and stubbornly planted in her backside.

Gently, this older stranger began to massage the inside of her asshole and Natalie felt more filthy and degraded than she had ever felt in her entire life. Enthralled by the sensation of her two adjacent holes being simultaneously fucked, her body ignored her own wishes and began to push back harder against the unwanted finger.

She cried out as an orgasm sent her body into a primal frenzy. Satisfied with his accomplishment, he withdrew his finger and grabbed her by the hips. He pulled her body back to meet each of his thrusts before pushing deep into her and holding her steady. Inside, she could feel his cock twitching and pulsating as he emptied his seed into her fertile and awaiting womb.

Midway through the night she woke to find his hand between her legs, running his finger between her labia. She spread her thighs and shuddered as he touched her still-tender clitoris. Without a word he threw back the bedsheets and fucked her a second time. In the morning, Natalie shamefully dressed and left the stranger's apartment as his roommate smirked from the kitchen table.

It was exactly what she had needed, and by the time she got home her meeting with Isaac felt like a distant memory. Another couple of weeks passed before she decided to open up the app again.

As usual, she started with her messages and quickly skimmed each of them before moving them to the trash bin.

One message caught her eye.

"Hi Nat, nice to meet you :). I'm getting a good 'not creepy' vibe from your profile... so that's always good. I hope you don't prove me wrong lol. Plus you're cute and that's a plus. Just wanted to say hi and hope you message me back. I'd love to meet up and see if we click. I like a nerdy girl and I really think we'd have a lot in common ;)."

The message came from a girl named Myriam. Natalie clicked on the link to view her profile.

The images showed an attractive younger woman with dark hair and thick-framed glasses. Her left arm had a half-sleeve of intricately woven tattoos, and several more tattoos covered her thigh and calf. She was full-figured, but not overweight, with large breasts and wide hips. At 5'10" she was a few inches taller than Natalie. Her piercing blue eyes caused Natalie's heart to flutter. According to her profile, she was nineteen and had very little written about herself. However, the little bit of text in her bio referred to several TV shows and movies that Natalie enjoyed.

The age difference was a little concerning, but Natalie decided to take the chance and respond. She was not looking for anything serious right now, and this young woman seemed very much her type.

"Hi Myriam, thanks for boosting my ego and saying I'm not creepy! Will try not to let you down ;). Loving your tattoos btw and it's nice to meet another closet nerd on here. If you still wanna meet up some time, let me know and maybe we could go grab a drink somewhere?"

Myriam responded to her thirty minutes later, and the two girls flirted back and forth before deciding to meet at a very public bar. Natalie was smart enough to always meet her hookups in public before agreeing to go anywhere more private. This was non-negotiable and any disagreement with this precaution was a huge red flag.

Fortunately, Myriam agreed.

Natalie hoped desperately that this girl was not too good to be true and was in fact the girl from the pictures. As she showered and shaved, she decided to tidy up the apartment in anticipation of the girls coming back to her place. She lived close to the downtown area, so it was not uncommon for her to bring partners back to her apartment—although she preferred going to their place.

She threw her clothes into a pile in the closet, put her dirty dishes in the sink, and swept the floor.

Good enough.

Natalie grabbed her keys and headed for the bar.

Myriam was already there when she arrived. The Shady Piper was a popular bar among university students, but it was a weeknight and so things were quiet.

"Hi," Natalie said as she sat down.

"Hi," Myriam responded, looking Natalie up and down. Natalie had chosen a tank top and shorts for their meeting. It seemed strange to dress up too formally to meet someone for sex, and Myriam had apparently felt the same way. She was wearing torn jeans with a t-shirt that fit snuggly over her curvaceous figure. "I'm glad you're who you said you are," Myriam continued with a wide smile.

"Was thinking the same thing," Natalie responded, immediately attracted to Myriam's bubbly energy. Natalie bought most of their drinks for the night, appreciating that she had more disposable income than her date and partly hoping to impress this younger beauty.

They chatted, and Natalie felt like the two girls really clicked, despite their age difference. Secretly, she hoped this would be more than a one-time hookup.

The girls joked back and forth, with Myriam making more and more suggestive innuendos as the night went on. Two drinks and forty minutes later, the small talk was all but gone and replaced with affirmations of their mutual attraction.

The atmosphere and pace of their conversation changed as well. Natalie was glued to every word that Myriam spoke, and she felt like Myriam was doing the same. Natalie watched Myriam's lips, lusting to feel them against her.

At one point in the evening Myriam stroked Natalie's arm as she asked her a question, and it sent shivers up her spine.

Natalie always felt a little awkward when she met another woman at the bar, embarrassed by the disproportionate attention they received. Two attractive girls on a date seldom went unnoticed in a room full of mostly straight men, and Natalie could not help but fixate on their unwanted attention. She noticed a few curious glances when Myriam touched her, but Natalie tried hard to ignore them.