All Comments on 'The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 03'

by SluttyMary0713

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Wonderfully erotic. I really like where this is going.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

This story is brilliant, the aexual build up between the two girls is amazing & very fun to read. It's becoming a fast favourite of mine now & I can't wait for the next installment! It seems obvious to that both Gen & Nora are perfect for each other & both appear to be falling for the other as well.

I love it :)

5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Hot 5 Star Adventure

This is a top shelf entertaining story that needs several more chapters. Just nasty fun to be had by all. Love the characters and great storytelling. Rock on with these fun loving girls. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two agendas are clearly in play. Whose agenda will prevail? First rule of storytelling, show don’t tell. I’m looking forward to the show. Please make it believable and authentic to the characters .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slow Love!

I was so happy to read another chapter of this. It's just so intense, all of it.

I love how you're taking your time with Gen and Nora, we are really getting to know them.

Gen is just so damn awesome, sweet yet valiant - I love her. It was so sweet for Nora to put that effort into loving Gen when she was in that uncomfortable position while on the bed.

She just wanted to give Gen the best of her. I would love to read a chapter about them going on a real date together. Maybe you can start it off from their own perspectives like you did in this. Great touch by the way!

Just to get inside their minds and souls while they are getting ready for their first date together.

A nice character introduction with Gen's father. I like the advice he gave to his daughter.

For what it's worth, I get so delighted with I see a new chapter from you is up.

Keep it going and thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 04

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl8 months ago

Hi,

It's been 5 months now, since you started this series. Please say you're going to give us more? 🙏 I couldn't remember the name of the series the other day and luckily managed to find it again, omg, it's even better than second time around. This is far too good, to just stop at 3 chapters, and I feel that there's so much more that needs to be said between Nora and Gen... I reckon that Gen could help to tame the 'Bad girl' & it seems like Nora is falling for Gen too.

I've got my fingers crossed, that you'll give us more of this amazing story ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can only hope there are chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I need to read moreee😫😫

kalaliciouskalalicious5 months ago

Really enjoyed this story so far! Look forward to more, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So looking forward to the continuation of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story

foolishbeardfoolishbeard3 months ago

Second time through and come to the same conclusion. I need the continuation and finality of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope there will more chapters added to this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just found and binged the entire story, please write more! It’s amazing and deserves more!! I would love to see them continue for all 3 sessions and even end up as a couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read this story every couple of weeks when im desperate to come and it works like a treat. Hanging for more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous