The Baker Family Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
Diana finds out and surprises Cory.
1.5k words
4.27
4.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
37 Followers

The next few days are a blur for Cory. When he and Grace are alone they stay naked until they get so horny they end up fucking in whatever room they're in and when Diana was home Grace teased her father by wearing her pajama shorts and showing him that she stopped wearing panties with them.

The following Saturday Diana told them she was going to the store and headed out. Not long after the door closed Cory and Grace strip naked in the living room and start making out. When they come up for air Grace grabs her father's cock and gives it a few strokes before pushing her father down onto the couch. With a wicked smile on her face, she straddles his hips and slowly lowers herself, moaning as the head of her father's cock spreads her open she stops moving with just the head inside her smiling as he bucks his hips and tries to pull Grace the rest of the way down onto him.

"Not yet Daddy", Grace told him. "I want you to beg for it."

Without another word Grace starts gently bouncing up and down, making sure no more than just the head of Cory's cock enters her, she wiggled her hips, causing Cory to moan loudly as he tries to stay still but can't help but buck his hips slightly as his daughter slides down another inch and reaches between their legs and plays with Cory's balls. Cory grabs her hips and without saying anything pulls Grace down until she is sitting in his lap and all of his cock is inside her. Both of them throw their heads back and moan loudly at the pleasure that shoots through them.

They're so caught up in each other that neither Cory nor Grace hears the front door open until they hear it slam shut and Diana's voice rings through the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Cory and Grace both scramble to try and put their clothes on but as Cory pushes her off his cock he can't help but notice his wife stare at his cock as it slides out of their daughter, even biting her bottom lip when she hears a small moan leave her husband's lips. She quickly notices him looking at her and storms out of the living room and down the hall, slamming their bedroom door. Once they have their clothes on Cory takes his credit card out of his wallet and hands it to Grace.

"Here, take this and the keys. Go see if Sarah wants to see a movie or something. I'll talk to your mother while you're gone and see if I can keep her from killing the both of us."

Grace silently nods and scurries out of the house as Cory stares down the hallway as what he's going to say runs through his mind. He takes a deep breath and walks to his room, opening the door and softly closing it behind him. He stared at the floor for a few seconds and as he raised his head the first thing he noticed was a flush in Diana's cheeks and that she was gently squeezing her legs together. When he sees this Cory knows what he plans on saying will do the trick but first, he owes his wife the truth.

"I know that was shocking but please let me explain before you say anything."

When she doesn't say anything Cory starts from the beginning when he peeked at her masturbating to watching each other masturbate to Grace getting upset Cory wouldn't take it further.

"We've been fucking ever since. Don't worry everything is consensual and if Grace ever says no it stops immediately, I promise."

Cory sees Diana's eyes soften as she hears the last part and he notices her nostrils flaring. He takes a deep breath and quickly moves forward before he loses his nerve.

"Are you ok with everything? Are you ok with it continuing?"

Diana fights with herself as Cory watches. Her Nostrils are still flared and her cheeks even more flushed than before.

Diana looks down at her lap and bites her lip for a second time which makes him smile. Without saying a word Cory grabs his wife and kisses her hard, stopping to pull her shirt over her head and toss it on the floor.

"Babe it's OK to admit it turned you on. I'm not going to be disgusted or judge you."

Diana stays silent so Cory takes the opportunity to pull her in for another kiss as he slides his hands down the front of her loose-fitting shorts and runs his finger along her already wet slit. A few seconds go by and she lowers her head onto his shoulder and moans into his ear.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen"

As if hearing the magic words Cory slowly falls to his knees, pulling the shorts down and tossing them with the shirt. He softly kisses her vulva as he pushes her gently onto the bed, spreading her legs wide once she's on her back and planting more small kisses on each thigh, feeling her muscles quiver as he moves back and forth. He

keeps doing this for the next few minutes until Diana grabs his head and moves it until his mouth is right over her spread lips.

Cory smiles and sticks his tongue out, surprised at just how wet his wife got catching her daughter and husband having sex with each other.

"Mmmm, you taste just like Grace."

Cory is rewarded for his comment with a loud moan and a gush of her juices all over his tongue. As Diana starts to write under Cory's ministrations he moves to her clit, sucking on it gently as he reaches his hands up and starts rolling her nipples in between his fingers. After only a few minutes under her husband's hands, Diana grabs his head and holds it in place while she bucks her hips and cums all over his face as he tries to get as much as he can into his mouth. As she comes down from the orgasm she pulls Cory up and gives him a hard kiss as she licks her juices off his face and whispers seductively into his ear.

"Fuck me like you've been fucking our daughter."

Cory moans into Diana's mouth as they kiss and she takes his cock and guides it to her opening, where he thrusts inside her as soon as he's in position, moaning into her mouth as she moans into his. Cory slowly moves his back and forth, teasing Diana by using short thrusts until just the head of his cock is inside before pulling back out and holding still until she pleads with him to put it back in. After making her beg for more Cory starts to thrust harder and faster, causing Diana to hold her legs open as wide as they'll go. On a whim Cory pulls all the way out and quickly falls to his knees where he gives her ass a deep lick that causes her legs to shake and fall into his shoulders and grab the sides of his head to keep him in place.

"Oh baby, keep doing that, it feels so good."

The words of encouragement cause Cory to renew his efforts. After a few minutes Diana pushes his head away and tosses him the lube she managed to grab from the nightstand next to the bed.

"Fuck me in the ass."

Not one to argue, Cory applies the lube as he watches her get on her hands and knees, she looks back over her shoulder and winks at her husband as she shakes her ass as Cory gets in position behind her and slowly pushes his cock into his wife's backdoor. As he grabs her hips Cory starts pumping in and out and Diana starts to moan and talk dirty.

"You want to fuck Grace's ass like this don't you dirty boy? Your daughter's pert round ass in the air in front of you."

Getting more turned on at her words, Cory grunts in pleasure and digs his nails into his wife's hips picking up speed until the sound of skin slapping against skin reverberates through the room. Feeling her orgasm building Diana reaches for her clit and starts rubbing it.

"I'm gonna cum baby, please don't stop fucking my ass."

Hearing those words causes to grunt loudly as his own orgasm hits him. He gives a few more thrusts and holds still deep inside his wife as he cums harder than ever before. As his orgasm starts to subside. Diana hits her like a ton of bricks and she screams into the bed as loud as she can as her legs give out and she falls flat into the bed moaning slightly as Cory's cock slides out of her. Before she can roll over Cory quickly spreads her ass and licks the cum that has managed to drip out of her. After there's none left he lays down next to her and smiles at what she says next as she snuggles into his shoulder.

"I should probably talk to Grace while you're at work tomorrow."

"Ok babe, you'll have to let me know how it goes."

With nothing else to say to each other both fall asleep, excited for the future.

Cmallen
Cmallen
37 Followers