All Comments on 'The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 08'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
semiosis50semiosis50about 1 month agoAuthor

Hey. Harp here. I thought some of you might find it fun that the gruesome story about someone making shoes out of an outlaw's skin was actually something that did happen in the wild west. In real life, the buyer complained he couldn't get the nipples put on the top of his shoes, which he asked for specifically when he ordered the skin tanned. He did give his wife the skull and she used it for a doorstop. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

That is gruesome.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I'm just happy I didn't find this story until so much of it was already posted. Another great one, and that fun fact is wild

Bellie444Bellie44417 days ago

Cockring's fate was epic. Kay is menacing but what a great character. He's the group's justice lol. And of course, Bane's entrance was just as epic. Another menacing but excellent creature:D

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This is one of my favorite novels. I hope you are published because your writing is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I find it funny that from here on your disclaimer at the beginning says all characters are UNDER the age of 18. Has nobody noticed or bothered to mention. Great work moderators?! Loving the story by the way.

semiosis50semiosis509 days agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous. I'm glad you like the story. Yes, you are not the first to point that out. I typed it quickly, didn't notice, and then cut and pasted because I was tired of typing it over and over. I've had a correction idling in the queue for nine days, and it's the only thing I changed (except taking off the preview of white woods). Hopefully they'll let me correct it soon, for all our sakes. That was not my intention, believe me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...