The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 08

Story Info
A Black baby for Ms. Jeffers? Incest for the other whores.
13.1k words
4.32
6.9k
10
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers

NOTE: This is the eighth part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.

We had to be in Haler City by about one thirty, so I got Ms. Jeffers cleaned up after Pastor Brown rode her for an hour, and tried to figure out what she could wear. There was the little dress she's been wearin' when I picked her up at the farm house more than a week before. It was short and almost see-through. We got her to try it on and figured it showed plenty, especially when Mrs. Eaton found a little belt and cinched it around the dress to pull it in tight. The effect was to draw it in against her big tits and nipples, and pull it up so as to reveal her just-fucked and still-swollen and glistenin' cunt.

"Pastor Brown wants to put a baby up inside me, Lawton," she said, recallin' the conversation of earlier. "He sure got giant Black-man's balls full of his baby seed, and he dumped a big load in my cunt and way up inside me. Are they gonna knock me up Lawton? I know I'm a whore, so maybe they can."

I told her Pastor Brown could do whatever he wanted with her body, 'cause she don't got no say.

"You're just a thing to use, Ms. Jeffers," I reminded her as Mrs. Eaton helped her into the dress and played with her pussy some whilst she was at it. "You and Mrs. Eaton are more or less the same as cows, like I done said before. They want to knock you up and turn you into a milker, then nothin' you can do 'bout it. They want to put you on display at the county fair, people'll pay money to see your naked whore body. The way Mister Harper and Pastor Brown sees it, you're property like that there cow. Only difference is you don't sleep in a barn. Your cunt got value but the rest of you 'cept your fuck holes don't add up to nothin'."

Mrs. Eaton hung her head hearin' it because she knew it applied to her even more. She wasn't just a whore, she was a disgraced mother, wife, community leader reduced to fuck meat for people to play with. She wore the mini skirt and tank top, revealin' almost all of her whore body no matter how she tried to cover herself up -- and of course she wasn't allowed to try. The whole point was to be both on display for anyone interested in seein' a woman's fuck parts, and to humiliate her, which in turn made her all the hornier.

I could smell her cunt aroma as Mrs. Eaton got aroused all over again.

My job was to show them off as much as possible without them gettin' arrested. So I drove slow through Johnsons Hollow, and once we got to Haler City I picked a restaurant that looked good and where both women would experience public exposure but would not be able to hide or cover up. If they did this on a daily basis -- exposed themselves in public -- they would soon think of it as normal and wouldn't hesitate. Learned behavior is a key ingredient in training a woman to be a whore, accordin' to Doc Edgerton. She had to become completely at ease bein' naked in public but still feel the humiliation. In fact, welcome the humiliation. Doc told me he once fucked Mrs. Eaton with her feet up in the stirrups and left her spread there with cum drippin' out for an hour afterwards with the door open and staff and other patients bein' able to see in id they cared to look. She was maybe 19 at the time.

"She associates humiliation and sex now, Lawton," he said. "She has for years."

I think everyone in the restaurant realized they were whores. The waitress had a smile on her face as she took us to a table in the very middle where the women could be seen from all sides.

"You want them on display, I presume," she said, referring to the two almost naked women. "My manager may kick them out, but we'll wait and see. What, umm, do they, umm, eat? I mean, besides, you know....."

"Just get them a soup and salad," I said, laughing. "I'll have the cheeseburger and fries. Three coffees."

The waitress smiled again, rubbin' against me as she picked up the placemats in front of Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton, allowin' for an unobstructed view of the women's pussies through the glass table top.

"Those are two fine lookin' meals right there," she said, lookin' down through the glass. "But I expect you'll be havin' them for dessert."

"I expect somebody will be eatin' them 'fore the day's out," I laughed. "And they do a good job on each other, iffin' you ever need that service."

Mr. Harper had dropped off the business cards he said he'd get done up, and I pulled one of each out and gave them to the girl. One simply said 'Emily Jeffers' and the other said 'Mary Eaton'. On the other side it said 'Present to Teller, Johnsons Hollow Bank & Loan'.

The waitress looked at them, quizzical, so I explained how she could buy either woman by payin' beforehand at the bank. A guy at the next table was listenin' in and asked for some cards for him and his buddies at the table. They'd been eyein' up the whores, as had men and women at other nearby tables. Mostly the looks were of appreciation except for two women sittin' with their husbands. But more cards were requested.

We waited for our meals with people qawkin' and pointin' and makin' comments. I dropped a spoon on the floor and got Mrs. Eaton to get up, bend over, and pick it up. She took her time about it, and her juices were glistenin' between her big cunt lips as they hung slightly open.

The guy at the next table chatted with us, askin' where we were headin' and what the women were up to. I told him about the book store and the gloryholes and how they were gonna be servicin' cock from two 'til five o'clock.

People watched their tits bounce and jiggle. Both women sat with their legs apart, and truth be told, their hands strayed from time to time down to their pussies. They became the entire focus for at least six tables surroundin' us -- even the women. The sexual tension was intense, and the two whores were all almost vibratin' with lust as they became the center of attention.

"These two look like the women in that newspaper advertisement," the guy at the next table said. "Somethin' about a church picnic and carnival over in Johnsons Hollow."

I hadn't seen the paper, but I figured he was right. He asked how it worked and I told him about the two women bein' rides at the carnival and how it was in a tent and you got four minutes once you paid for whatever hole you wanted.

"Mrs. Eaton here is a mother of three and Ms. Jeffers is turnin' tricks for that church in Johnson Hollow got the Black preacher," I explained. "They got her sellin' her pussy to raise money for church repairs and sendin' kids to church camp. They're both Black cock whores. Not exclusive, of course, but more than half the time."

By the time we'd finished eatin', it was almost one thirty. The women stood up but stayed there while I pretended to find tip money. Mrs. Eaton's tits were now visible from farther away, and more heads turned towards her. Ms. Jeffers pussy was visible through the thin dress, and both women were built such that the gap between their thighs was significant and offered a good view of their pussy lips hangin' down at least an inch below their swollen mounds.

When the waitress showed up at the table again, to take my money, I allowed her some feels of both women. All three women were so aroused you could smell pussy three tables away.

"You can rent them out for the night," I told the waitress. "Ms. Jeffers here has a man and wife gonna rent her out regular. You want her, I can make you a good deal and put you up for the night in Johnsons Hollow. I guarantee you've never tasted anythin' like what comes out of these two whores."

She felt both pussies and raised her fingers to her lips, eyes gettin' wide and a big smile spillin' across her face as she tasted the girls' nectar.

"Oh. My. God." she said. "This here should be dripped out and bottled. I ain't never tasted pussy juice this good."

She was a pretty girl about 25, I judged. Nice tits and curvy hips. I figure she'd be a pretty good ride. I took one of the cards off the tray and wrote my name and phone number on it.

"You want a special deal, just let me know," I said. "Whether you're one of them lesbians or go both ways, you'll get addicted to these two whores. That's a promise."

I was still sittin' down, and she was standin' beside me with Mrs. Eaton just on the other side of her. Her name tag said Tara, and she pushed in against me a bit, I guess signifyin' she went both ways. I slid my hand up inside her thighs until I came to her pussy where it had soaked through her panties. I slid the drenched garment aside and easily pushed three fingers up inside her as she gave a little gasp. I worked them in and out a few times and got them all slick. Pullin' them out I made a show of lickin' them off. She tasted every bit as good as the two whores and I told her that.

"I'd have that for dessert any day," I told her in reference to her pussy. "You serve it up and I'll take it."

She blushed and smiled shyly at the same time, then took my money and went to get change, comin' back with my receipt and a little Styrofoam container they used so customers could take leftovers home.

I was standin' now, and Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton were so wet and horny the juices was drippin' from them. I knew I had to get them out of there, so I gave Tara a quick feel and we left.

In the car I checked the Styrofoam container to find Tara had given me her panties -- and her phone number. I figured I'd call her and set up a little off-the-books fuck session in my apartment with Tara, me, and Mrs. Eaton and Ms. Jeffers.

By the time we got to the adult book store it was just goin' on two o'clock. There was no time for more than introducin' Ms. Jeffers and then gettin' both women to their gloryhole booths. I took their clothes and they went to work. The place was crowded, and there were lineups at all five gloryholes. The men came (pun intended) and went in about five-minute intervals, allowin' for each woman to do about seven or eight cocks an hour, takin' into account pee breaks, stretchin', and gettin' drinks.

"That there Ms. Jeffers is doin' great," Mitchel said as we watched the video screens. "She's bringin' them off in record time. You got to bring her in early tomorrow so as Rick and I can test her out some."

Indeed she was, and I felt a certain sense of pride knowin' she was becomin' a really great cock sucker. She had been workin' on her gag reflex for practically the past week as she became accustomed to doin' Black cock and bein' a whore. And most of the cocks at the gloryholes were just average, maybe six or seven inches. We talked about Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton some, and Mitchel gave little bios on the other women who came and went as they did hour-long shifts, two hours. A college student. A housewife who left the kids with her mother while she sucked cock three afternoons a week. An elementary school teacher. A woman in her early 40s who was a reluctant participant but needed the money.

Mrs. Eaton bounced and jiggled in her booth. She was on the balls of her feet, legs spread, buttocks open, and I noticed she was wearin' one of them butt plugs I purchased the day before. She was eagerly suckin' cock and playin' with herself. Out in the hallway along by the booth doors you could hear her moanin' and slurpin' around each cock.

The traffic was steady and I was mostly just walkin' around the store lookin' at movies and toys and costumes. I heard the little bell at the door jingle and automatically just looked over to discover the guy from the next table at the restaurant and his three buddies walkin' in. They spotted me and came over to the aisle of dildos where a stunning woman in skimpy clothes was lookin' at the products and practically droolin'.

"You weren't lyin' when you said you'd see me later," I said. "They're in booths two and three."

I got Mitchel over and he said he'd make sure they got Ms. Jeffers or Mrs. Eaton. I watched as the men got in the correct lines and then eventually disappear inside where I presume they stuck their cocks through the holes and shot cum down their respective whore's throats.

I struck up about 20 conversations and at one point went to the car and brought in more business cards and handed them out, explainin' who they were and what the procedure was. By five o'clock they sucked more than twenty cocks each and came out naked because of all the cum drippin' down their chins, tits, and bellies. Of course they caused a stir for about 30 seconds and came out from the washroom a few minutes later in their scant outfits and with sore jaws.

Mitchel shelled out $375 for Ms. Jeffers, and $390 for Mrs. Eaton. That was a lot of money and Mr. Harper would be pretty happy with that -- minus gas and lunch. And Ms. Jeffers had a full evenin' ahead of her with six Black men stoppin' around an startin' at eight o'clock. By the time we left it was almost six and we'd just have enough time to get home and get Ms. Jeffers ready for cock.

I took them back the next day where the crowds at the store were even bigger. We came home with more than $800. Mitchel and Rick spent an hour fuckin' Ms. Jeffers and offered good money for use of both whores at future events they organize.

"They're prime meat right now, Lawton," Mitchel said. "They'd fetch top dollar for gangbangs, bachelor parties, and such. A few years down the road, well, I seen what happens to women like them after a few years. It ain't pretty."

That evenin', a Wednesday, Mrs. Eaton started bein' a whore. She had six Black men over a six-hour period and with Ms. Jeffers gettin' fucked just down the hall, it was a busy evenin' and smelled like cunt the minute you got to the top of the stairs.

I stayed upstairs the entire evenin' checkin' on Mrs. Eaton and seein' how amazin' she was fuckin' Black men. And she even knew some of them, havin' been fuckin' them for more than a few years. The most amazin' sight was her ridin' a nine-inch cock cowgirl style, takin' every inch like it was nothin'. There was little doubt Mrs. Eaton was a whore and always would be. She took to it naturally and could milk cum from a Black man's cock time after time as he thrust into her mouth or ass or cunt, gettin' every second of his allotted time.

And Mrs. Eaton looked happy -- not just sexually satisfied, but happy. Even when the Black men showed her little mercy as they banged her, she was the one finished them off, and she was the one who came the most, and she was the one who looked content. Mind you even the most stoic of Black men had a smile on their face as they left.

It was the same routine basically. They did the gloryholes on Thursday and then on Friday they had the day free -- until young Bobby showed up after lunch and took his mother in the bedroom and fucked her hard for the next hour. It was pretty rough and he left the door open on purpose so we could hear and watch everything he did to her.

He developed a taste for spanking her, and brought a dog collar and leash so he could pull her head back when he did her like a dog. She was marked up, especially on her buttocks, and the leather collar had no paddin' and left a red ring around her neck. But it was her pussy that took the worst of it. He fisted her mercilessly.

Bobby would drop by a few times a week and it was always the same. He hated his mother and was bent on punishin' her and destroyin her cunt. It got so bad durin' the next month, especially at Benny's birthday party, that I sat him down and had a long talk with him, puttin' more than a little threat in my words and tone of voice. But, as Mrs. Eaton said, it was Benny she needed to worry about.

Mrs. Eaton did more Black cock that night, and on Saturday and Sunday afternoons Michael Johnson got his first two freebees, fuckin' her long and hard, beratin' her for bein' a whore and a slut and for fuckin' her own son, and cheatin' on Mr. Eaton. I gave him an hour each time and he used every second of it.

Saturday evenin' she had five Black customers, and on Sunday her nights of 18-year-olds started, with Matt Tanner first up, followed by four other young men, all of age but all still in high school. Millie Tanner dropped off young Matt and stayed to visit for a bit, lettin' me know arrangements had been made to rent Ms. Jeffers at a very good price and unlimited usage.

I filled her in on all the activities since I last saw her, about Bobby, the gloryholes, the upcomin' birthday party (to which her son Matt was invited), and all the rest of the two whores' doin's. I let her watch Ms. Jeffers fuckin' for a bit, her gettin' all worked up at the prospect of her and her husband playin' with her for an entire night.

I asked Mrs. Tanner if she was okay because she looked a little faint.

"Look at that body, Lawton," she said in reference to Ms. Jeffers. "You look at that and not get horny? Iffin' so, you ain't human. That the good Lord gave her over to bein' a whore is a real boon to the people of Johnsons Hollow."

We went down to my apartment where I spread her legs and ate her marvelous pussy for 20 minutes, bringin' her off a few times before she sucked my cock and finally I shot a major load in her pussy.

"After that last time you cum in me, John's been all hot to get me fuckin' and sleepin' around," she said. "Seems he and Doc Egerton have been talkin' and me bein' all horny lately is Doc's doin' with them vitamins and stuff. I must say I ain't adverse to the idea, and even my son's been lookin' at me like young Bobby must be lookin' at Mary. John says it's nothin', but he can't look me in the eye when he says it. I know John and Matt have been talkin' too."

It was obvious they were conspiring and manipulatin' her just like Mrs. Eaton was manipulated. It was amazin' how they could subvert a woman and make it appear, even to her, that she was the sinner.

"Iffin' you want to turn into a whore like Mrs. Eaton, you sure would be a fine piece, Mrs. Tanner," I said. "You're an amazin' woman and nice and wet and warm and loose. I know I'd pay plenty to pump a load into you."

She blushed and put  her hand to my face. She was on her side facin' me and my cock was still hard as my cum spilled out of her.

"I know you would, Lawton," she said. "I'd take your load any day of the week. I can't stop thinkin' about cock these days, and after you done me that time I been real tempted to let men pick me up and use me."

I told her to stay right there while I got up and went to my dresser, returnin' with a handfull of bills.

I handed her twenty seven dollars.

"I want the honor of bein' your first customer," I said. "Iffin' you become a whore, do it on your own terms. Don't let them manipulate you. You can move in here and fuck outa my apartment. I expect I'd want a few rides in you from time to time."

She had tears brimmin' in her eyes.

"I want you to take the money iffin' you want to start sellin' that cunt of yourn," I said, gettin' all emotional too. "You do all the fuckin' and keep all the money. I'd do the same for Mrs. Eaton, but her boys'll be movin' her over to that apartment 'bove the garage and be usin' her and whorin' her out come a few weeks time. Iffin' you wanna do it, don't tell anyone just yet. Iffin' you need cock, just let me know. And I'll pay for usin' your pussy."

I knew from the first time I met her she was whore material. In Johnsons Hollow turnin' women into whores seemed to be a common and accepted practice, even for doctors, bankers, and clergy. So Millie Tanner was thinkin' of takin' up what everyone in town considered  a vocation certain women were meant for or tweaked to make them fit. They were scorned and ridiculed and shuned and treated like dirt. But they certainly had a use and were literally fucked until they were worn out, if April Jones was any indication.

Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers