The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just get Mary to change clothes, film in a different room, and swop out a couple of the guys doin' her, but make sure Bobby or Benny are in each scene," he said. "Then get a separate one of both boys doin' her in all holes, both at the same time. Make sure she calls out to them to cum in her, pound her, even askin' them to knock her up. People love that kind of stuff 'cause it's what they want to do but don't have the guts. And take her out in public all horny and out of control. I'll tell Chief Wallace so he knows what's goin' on."

I told him about Matt Tanner's idea of 'pin the tail on the whore' and he laughed for a full minute.

"Do it," he said. "Find a tail and stick it to somethin' can be pushed up inside her. That can lead in to a session of the boys doin' her ass."

Mr. Harper asked me to make up a list of pornography ideas and have it ready by the end of the week.

"Put some detail into it, Lawton," he said. "Talk it all over with Fred and then make up a list for the next three weeks. We got to get as much film as we can of Mary Eaton and her holes all wet and loose and bein' used and pumped full of spunk. See if them boys over in Haler City will let us put a camera in one of them gloryholes with Mary, and maybe turn that into three or four videos. Get some customers fuckin' her too."

I had a full page of notes by then.

"You gonna watch Mrs. Eaton poppin' her son's cherry tomorrow, sir," I asked. "We done seen her do young Bobby and it ain't somethin' I'll forget ever. It's so un-natural and natural at the same time it kind of messes up your mind thinkin' on it."

He said he'd be there and gave me the rest of the week off with pay to take care of the birthday party, gettin' the girls to the Haler City gloryholes for the last three days of the week, and doin' up a report on possible porn videos. I went back to my desk and started makin' phone calls, gettin' hold of Mr. Stephensen and settin' up a night to film him and Ms. Jeffers, and him bringin' a couple of friends to help out. Then I had to talk to the tellars to let them know not to book any cock for Ms. Jeffers for that night.

Mitchel, at the Haler City adult book store had no problem lettin' us have free use of the store and offered up himself and Rick to pork Mrs. Eaton like they done before. So I made a note of that to make sure Fred could go with us that day.

I had to get hold of Bobby Eaton to talk about all the filmin' that would be takin' place. He said to drop by the house and when I got there construction crews were workin' on the apartment. He showed me the layout, where the bed would be, how the johns would come up from the back stairs, where the shower, sink, and toilet were, and the little kitchenette.

"I like the idea of makin' the whore do porn," Bobby said about his mother, as if she were a piece of meat. "That'll bring in extra money. I already got some great ideas. Ya think Mr. Harper would let us borrow that camera gear?"

"I'm sure he would, but you know Mr. Harper, he'll want a percentage," I said. "Your mom  is one remarkable whore, Bobby. I done fucked her, slept with her, made her suck cock at gloryholes over in Haler City, made her fuck Black men and teenagers like Michael Johnson, Matt Tanner, and Jason Stewart. But I always treat her like a person, and I think you should start doin' the same."

I could see that didn't sit well with him as he got all red in the face and was clenchin' his fists.

"She's a whore, Lawton," he said. "She done ruined our family. Was her that spread her cunt wide open for anyone wanted inside her. Dad says she's been doin' it for years and gettin' knocked up by Orville Tanner. She done started it and now she got to live with what she turned into. You want your mom to be a whore for Black cock? They's only one use for her and that's fuckin'. And I'll tell you what, Lawton, it feels real good doin' her hard. Doc says it's good therapy."

I didn't have much to say to that. From his perspective it made perfect sense. But he didn't know how his mother had been fed drugs and manipulated to become what she eventualy turned into. Even I didn't know the half of what Doc may have done to her and with her.

"Just ease up some, Bobby," I said. "Take your pleasure from your Mom's cunt. Don't ruin her."

"It ain't me you need to worry about, Lawton," he said, some of the anger gone. "You ain't never seen Benny yet, have you? You should hear what he got planned for Mom. You'll be callin' me a choir boy."

We talked a bit about filmin' his Mom and how we wanted to turn it into three or four separate little movies. He understood the concept and we hashed out who would be fuckin' her in each one, startin' with Benny losin' his virginity to his mother, then Benny and two friends goin' at her, followed by Bobby and Benny doin' her at the same time in different holes, and finally a full-on gangbang with all nine boys.

I also explained that Mrs. Tanner would be there, and my friend Jack.

"I don't know Mrs. Tanner's role exactly," I said. "We'll figure that out as we going. She's a hot piece and gets turned on real easy."

"Mrs. Tanner sure is somethin'," he agreed. "She don't wear no panties and don't care who sees her pussy. She got big cunt lips, as big as Mom's. I been over tons of times, her gettin' us all turned on and pretendin' she don't know. Mike Johnson reached up and felt her once, said she was all slick with her own juices."

It was gettin' close to noon  when I got back home. Mrs. Eaton was up drinkin' coffee. Young Jason Stewart was long gone, but the look on Mrs. Eaton's face told me he wasn't forgotten.

She was naked, as usual, and despite havin' had a shower, her pussy was glistenin' and the lips were hangin' open as she sat there.

"I want to thank you Lawton," she said, emotional like. "That there was the best present I ever got. Jason treated me human and was like havin' a lover and feelin' worth somethin'. Just like when you fuck me. I know I ain't worth nothin' anymore, but it's nice pretendin'."

I don't keep track of how many times a guy cums in Mrs. Eaton. I expect it's maybe two times per fuck session, but with these young guys, probably three. Best guess is that she had a dozen loads dumped in her various holes the evenin' before, plus a couple extras from Jason. Yet here she was thankin' me.

"Young Jason seems like a nice kid," I said. "You deserve nice things, Mrs. Eaton. You and Ms. Jeffers and Millie Tanner are three of the most beautiful, special creatures I've ever met."

She cried, and Ms. Jeffers had overheard and came out and hugged me and Mrs. Eaton. Two of the most beautiful bodies God ever made, their tits touchin' and pressin' against me, and the smell of them -- soap, shampoo, pussy -- the most arousin' scent imaginable, causin' my cock to get harder than it was, and them feelin' it as they pushed up against me.

When Fred Wilson arrived I pulled out my notes and we started mappin' out how things would go, and how he'd set up the lights and cameras. We wanted four scenes, plus maybe one outside.

"We'll worry about that one when the time comes," Mr. Wilson said. "We can't control the lightin' outdoors. But these here four scenes we can light up good and proper so as we can get good shots of Mary's cunt and all them cocks pumpin' into it like Mr. Harper said."

We got Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton to pose in various spots and did some recordin' and then checkin' it on my TV once he hooked up one of them new machines to it. We eventually got it right, but by that time the two whores were eatin' each other's pussies and Mr. Wilson decided he'd keep the camera rollin' 'til they both cum a few times. Then he took some of his payment in Ms. Jeffers, dumpin' a big load in the younger whore, with Mrs. Eaton immediately goin' down between her legs and suckin' it all out.

"That's how you know they're whores, Lawton," he said. "They keep fuckin' even when they don't need to. I shot my load in Ms. Jeffers and now it's in Mary's stomach."

It was gettin' on to four o'clock, so Mr. Wilson had to get back to the funeral home to deal with some other bodies, but he left all the gear with cameras and light stands all in place for the first fuck video of Mrs. Eaton and her son Benny.

None of us wanted to cook any supper, so I suggested we go out. There was a little town just 20 minutes west called False Creek, and they had a nice little tavern that served good food. Neither woman had any panties, and the only clothes were see-through sundresses or short mini skirts and revealin' tops.

"Mr. Harper's rules is your cunts and tits have to be visible when you go out," I reminded them. "Around Johnsons Hollow, Chief Wallace don't care and he saw you he'd probably just fuck you and let you go. But I don't know about False Creek."

They both opted for the sundresses, and nothin' was hid by any stretch of the imagination. They were gettin' turned on with the thought of bein' exposed, and by the time we arrived, I knew they were wet because their pussy aroma filled the car.

The place was servin' supper when we arrived, so it was pretty full, but we managed to get a table that put them on display. When they walked in, their tits bounced and jiggled, their big nipples pokin' through. Their rear ends wiggled and swayed, and their pussy mounds pushed out like an advertisement. With just the right light and from just the right angle, the real prize was their pussy lips hangin' low and open and drippin'. Their most personal and private holes were visible for all to see, opened wide, especially when they sat down and their dresses pulled up with the motion and they spread their legs like they'd been taught.

It wasn't a rough crowd. Mostly four guys sittin' at a table drinkin' beer, or couples havin' their supper and drinkin' beer. A few singletons were at the bar and the wait staff was young women with big tits dressed in skimpy outfits. My two whores got lots of looks and remarks. Almost as soon as we got there a waitress came over with two beers for Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton from a guy at a nearby table who raised his bottle in acknowlegment.

A waitress took our food orders, lookin' all the time at Ms. Jeffers like she was on the menu as well, accidently rubbin' up against her and not even botherin' to hide the fact she was feelin' Ms. Jeffers' body up. And of course that got Ms. Jeffers hornier and wetter.

I ordered a beer, and when the waitress arrived with those, she had two more beer for the women, bought by a different guy. It wasn't the same as bein' in the restaurant in Haler City. This crowd was well behaved and admirin', but more down to earth.

"Them for sale," a guy at a nearby table asked, in reference to the two wet, open, and very visible pussies. "I expect they'd fetch a good price around here. Little motel comin' into town if you ever want to rent them out some. They got hourly rates."

This time I'd come prepared and handed out some business cards and explained out how it worked. The guy came over and sat at the vacant chair, which was opposite of me and between Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton who were across from each other.

"Feel 'em up some iffin' you want," I encouraged. "This here one is Emily Jeffers. The other is Mary Eaton. They're both Black cock whores first and foremost, but not exclusive. Mrs. Eaton is doin' a lot of young cock as well, bein' the whore of choice for 18-year-olds."

I told him prices and how you could use all their holes and how they were trained to get wet and horny on demand.

"They take a dozen loads a day, I expect," I said. "And they do each other when there ain't no cock around."

Mrs. Eaton made a little jerk as the man's fingers found her pussy and slid in and out, gatherin' juice for a sample tastin'. Then he did the same with Ms. Jeffers, bringin' his fingers to his nose, smellin' each woman's pussy slop separately, then lickin' his fingers clean.

"Iffin' you found a way to bottle this here cunt juice, you'd be a rich man," he said, as people were watchin' and smilin'.

"That ain't the first time I heard that," I laughed. "And they do produce a lot of it in the run of a day. This one here, Mary Eaton, she squirts too, and you ain't tasted nothin' 'til you get a mouthful of that."

Mrs. Eaton blushed and was shiftin' around in her chair. She was so horny she was tremblin' and could hardly hold her fork.

"Ms. Jeffers here has the sweetest taste and I've seen both girls diggin' into the other's pussy gettin' fingers full of the other's nectar and lickin' it up," I said, as people listened and nodded in appreciation of the taste of a whore's fuck juice meant to lubricate cocks.

It was gettin' on six o'clock, and both women had to be on their backs with their legs spread by eight, but we stayed an extra few minutes as people were askin' for them little business cards. We were invited back any time, and more than a few hands felt them up as we made our way to the counter to pay and then to the door. It was all part of gettin' them conditioned to their place in society and makin' it second nature to be naked in public with people watchin', talkin' about them, and even coppin' feels and tastin' their juices. They were products, and showin' off their bodies and assets was the best way to market them. The smell of cunt juice on a man's fingers didn't really ever wash off. All these years later I can still smell Ms. Jeffers' pussy. Sense of smell is the strongest memory trigger.

When we got back to Johnsons Hollow, both women were as horny as I'd ever seen them. Bein' exposed and put on display but unable to touch themselves drove them crazy, and I separated them in the car so they couldn't play with each other. They needed to be prime ripe for their clients.

And they were. The men that fucked them that night got an extra special bundle of wet holes as the two whores got themselves off time after time, and in doin' so gave the men possibly the best rides of their lives.

Next day was D-Day for Mrs. Eaton. Jack showed up around noon and we went over the filming plans, the security plans for handlin' any out-of-control teenagers, and how Ms. Jeffers might help out if we needed a fluffer to keep boys hard and on edge.

Mr. Wilson showed up shortly after, then Mr. Harper, and at one o'clock Bobby and Benny Eaton arrived, bein' dropped off by their father. Then the rest of the boys straggled in over the next few minutes. Finally, Millie Tanner and her son Matt parked out front and made their way to the door.

Matt Tanner had a big grin on his face when he saw me, givin' me a thumbs up and pointin' at his mother. Mrs. Tanner blushed, and came up the steps all tits and ass in a whore outfit that hid almost nothin' and had all the boys gettin' a good look at her bare cunt.

Inside I put Mrs. Tanner in my bedroom and ushered everyone else into the little hallway outside the bedroom where Mrs. Eaton lay tremblin' on the bed in both fear and anticipation, her breathin' all raspy, her big, firm tits heavin' with each breath, and her pussy open and drippin' from Jack gettin' her warmed up and wet for her son.

We all took turns lookin' in at Mrs. Eaton, the camera lights shinin' on her and showin' every little bit of her clear as day. Once everyone got a good look, I said there were rules and if they weren't followed, the offeder would be gone in two seconds.

"I know she's just a whore, but it don't take much to hurt a person," I said. "You can use all her holes. You can shoot as much cum in her as you want. Right now young Benny is gonna fuck his mother and Mr. Wilson here is gonna film it. After that, Benny and a couple of you guys are gonna go at her all at once. Three cocks for three holes. That'll be the second video."

I went on to detail the rest of the afternoon endin' in a gangbang and possibly takin' Mrs. Eaton outside and lettin' her be paraded around and fucked and felt up in public.

"The rules are no violence," I said. "No hittin' except spankin' her ass. No chokin'. No bitin'. You can suck and leave marks, but go easy. No fistin'. No pullin' her hair unless you're fuckin' her from befind and use her hair to pull her head back with. If she's in pain, you stop what you're doin'. If I say stop, for some reason, you stop. She's on the pill, so not too much chance of impregnatin' her, so don't worry about that none. And finally, always try to keep her cunt pointed in the direction of the camera. Her cunt is what you're all here for, and people who watch the video are payin' good money to see it bein' used. If Mr. Wilson says to move your hand or turn a bit so he gets a better shot, do as he says."

All the boys were noddin' and agreein'. Even Bobby to a certain extent. Benny showed no expression but some mix of lust and vengence. So when Mr. Wilson had the cameras goin', young Benny went in, takin' his clothes off to reveal the biggest, hardest white cock I'd ever seen.

"H-happy b-birthday s-son," she stuttered, holdin' out her arms as if for a hug. "I, uh, um, got a b-birthday present for you..."

But the look of malevalance on his face must have shocked her to silence, because she shrank back and covered her head with her arms, lookin' as scared as I ever seen a person. He was now crawlin' up between her spread thighs and guidin' his massive tool between the big lips of his mother's open, soppin' wet cunt. With one powerful thrust, he was inside his mother so his balls slapped against her ass and I'm sure his cock head opened up her cervix.

She screamed. And he pulled out and rammed it home again. And she screamed again. For two full minutes he opened her up and stretched her out, as her screams filled our ears. But they soon transformed from fear and pain to lust and demand as her son brought out her true whore self. Before long her hands were on his ass cheeks pullin' him in, and their mouths found each other and they were equal partners in the most violent and savage fornication as I ever witnessed. He was rapin' her and she was quickly buildin' up to a massive orgasm that, though I saw it happenin' live and have watched the video a hundred times, I can still hardly believe a woman's body could jerk, spasm, contort, squirt, and shake that hard, and that doesn't count the moans, screams, and grunts.

Benny, for his part, held on tight, pushed deep inside his mother and lettin' her pussy muscles grip and clutch and milk his cock as whores are wont to do, tryin' to pull a man over the edge to bathe their wombs in the life-giving sperm whores know how to draw from a man's balls. And Benny had no chance as he let go, his giant balls pullin' up and launchin' their sperm load up inside his mother, leavin' behind his virginity and settin' the stage for many future encounters for mother and son.

But the scene wasn't over. As Benny lay lodged almost a foot up inside his mother's baby tunnel, she milked the last of the cum out of him, and insticntively completed her job by suckin' and lickin' all the combined juices off his cock and balls, and then, with a bit of direction from Mr. Wilson, scouped her son's cum from her pussy and licked and slurped it all down, openin' her mouth for the camera to show all the cum. Mr. Wilson had one camera fixed on a tripod, but the other was handheld and goin' in for closeups or better angles the whole time.

Benny had rolled off her and was layin' on his back, cock semi hard, a look of wonder on his face at his first-ever fuck session and the magnitude of orgasm possible inside his mother's pussy. His mom was on her hands and knees and crawled up between his legs and began suckin' her son's cock hard again, and within a minute she was lowerin' herself down on her son's dick, and startin' to ride it for a second load. She was in full whore mode, almost oblivious to the fact she was fuckin' her own son and intent only on her own orgasms.