The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought up all the things that would happen, how she'd be a thing not a person. How, like most whores, she'd get knocked up. How her brain would be completely rewired to fuckin' and nothin' else. How, like Mrs. Eaton, she'd get instantly horny and wet and unable to control herself and would lack any inhibitions eventually. She'd be turned on by bein' humiliated, and over time would perform almost every degraded act imaginable.

"I know," she said. "I know it, Lawton, and the more I think about doin' it the more I get wet and aroused and wantin' to just let it happen and see where it goes. I don't even care what happens to me, that's the funny thing. I just want it all to happen to my body. I guess I want to put my body out there and see what happens to it."

I understood, because that's almost exactly what Mrs. Eaton was doin' with the exception of her sons, and even that she would get used to and think of as normal. Mrs. Eaton looked forward to suckin' cock at the gloryhole. She couldn't wait for her Black lovers to fuck her. And there was practically a flood between her legs as she anticipated being fucked 15 or 20 times a week by 18-year-olds. It's not normal motherly behavior, but in Johnsons Hollow it's apparently not uncommon. Millie Tanner was already thinking of lettin' her son Matt fuck her after her husband John indirectly suggested it. So that got me to thinkin'.

"You know how your husband is likely pushin' Matt to fuck you, Mrs. Tanner," I said. "And now Mrs. Eaton is fuckin' her son, and Benny's havin' a birthday party right here in this apartment come Tuesday?"

She nodded.

"I know that, Lawton," she said. "I suspect after Mary done started fuckin' Bobby that sort of opened the barn door for all them boys in that senior class."

"I was thinkin' maybe instead of just droppin' Matt off to fuck Mrs. Eaton, you could stay for the party," I suggested. "Seems Matt's already got a thing for his mother, so you stayin' and watchin' might just break the ice a bit. You and I could be in the other bedroom sort of keepin' an eye on things 'cause Mrs. Eaton says Benny's gonna try his best to punish her bad for bein' a whore. You could see how horny you get and see what happens."

She got super wet thinkin' about that, but we didn't have much time because Matt would be done with Mrs. Eaton in a few minutes and she'd have to be ready to drive him home.

"Iffin' we're real quick, maybe you can sneak a peek at Matt doin' Mrs. Eaton and get a good look at his cock," I said. "See how it affects you. And just so you realize, mother and son incest is common throughout history. There were times and places it wasn't taboo, so that's somethin' to think about."

She cleaned up quickly and we rushed upstairs, her leavin' her panties on my bed. Ms. Jeffers' first customer was just pumpin' a load into her, and we could hear Matt and Mrs. Eaton thumpin' and their bodies slammin' together. There was no danger they'd hear us, so I took Mrs. Tanner to the door and opened it a foot so she could see her son fuckin' her friend Mary Eaton.

Mrs. Tanner gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my God!," she whispered. "That's my boy all grown up and ready to cum in that whore's pussy. Oh my GOD! I shouldn't be watchin' this. Oh my. Look at the size of my Matt's cock. He's fuckin' Mary Eaton. She's pure whore now, Lawton. Look at what she become."

But she kept watchin' and opened the door wider.

Mary Eaton was now in her true element. This was what she was created for. She was sittin' on Matt Tanner's cock, leaned over kissin' the boy, their tongues dancin' and Mary time to time suckin' young Matt's tongue. She'd lift her hips so just the head of Matt's impressive tool was inside her slick openin', juices droolin' down his cock, then she'd slide back down seven or eight inches 'til the head of his pecker smashed up against her cervix. She continued to milk him, neither of them realizin' Matt's mom was watchin', and Mrs. Tanner, who was starin' trance-like, had now raised her short skirt and had her fingers rubbin' her bare cunt with the same rhythm Mary Eaton was pumpin' on Matt's cock.

I looked at my watch. Matt had about five minutes left, plenty of time to pump another load into Mrs. Eaton. And I sensed he was gettin' close account of his breathin' and the way he was meetin' Mrs. Eaton's thrusts. Sure enough, he launched inside her, bringin' her to orgasm a few seconds later. He held her ass tight, pullin' it hard up so his cock was gettin' the greatest depth inside the mother of three. Mrs. Tanner must have been triggered by it all, because she was moanin' her orgasm beside me and I had to hold onto her to keep her from collapsin'.

I ushered Mrs. Tanner out to the kitchen, grabbin' a dish cloth to wipe the cum off her fingers and between her legs. No need for Matt to see his mom drippin' pussy juice. It took her a moment to come back to reality. She sat there, legs open, pussy on display if you had just the right angle.

"Oh my God, Lawton," she said. "I can't believe I watched that and got all wet and horny so as I couldn't control myself. I don't know what I was thinkin'. I was all set to rush in and suck Mary's juices off his cock when you grabbed hold of me."

I told her Mrs. Eaton had 15 minutes to get cleaned up and ready for her next cock.

"You bein' her friend, maybe you could help her clean up, maybe see if you like what was shot up inside her and help get it out," I suggested. "I'll take young Matt downstairs and he and I can maybe start plannin' that birthday party. You could come down 10 or 15 minutes later."

Matt came out of the bedroom a few minute later, smilin' and bucklin' his belt.

"You're early, Mom," he said. He was still flyin' high after comin' in Mrs. Eaton two or three times. "Mrs. Eaton sure is somethin', that's for sure. Dad was right for lettin' me do this and gettin' you to drive me over. I could have driven' myself. You should see what a mess Mrs. Eaton made in there."

His mother tried on a smile, but it was pretty weak. I grabbed Matt's attention and asked him if he and I could go down to my apartment and talk about Tuesday's party.

"Benny Eaton's gettin' his mother for his birthday, and I was thinkin' you could maybe offer some suggestions and tell me what sort of snacks and drinks I should stock up on," I said. "Maybe there's some things you boys would like to do. I know Mrs. Eaton's gonna be the main attraction, but maybe we could come up with somethin'."

Mrs. Tanner said she'd help Mrs. Eaton get cleaned up, and she'd be down shortly.

Downstairs I asked him how Mrs. Eaton was to fuck and how many times he came in her.

"Bobby said she was a real whore, and he sure was right," Matt said. "Wet and loose and gruntin' and moanin' and screamin'. I done cum in her three times and she sucked me clean every time and drunk up my spunk right out of her own cunt. And Michael Johnson's fucked her a bunch now and says she takes it in every hole and loves it."

There was a lot of truth in that.

We got snacks and drinks sorted out quickly, and then went on to things the boys could do with Mrs. Eaton.

"Benny's got some plans already," Matt said. "And Bobby too. I mean we could make her crawl on the floor like a dog. Or maybe play dare or spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to has to do somethin' with her. Or to her. Or I know, pin the tail on the whore! How about that? Or we could make her go outside naked, or take her someplace naked and make her show her cunt in public. Bobby says she'll be doin' that a lot in the future."

I told him those were great ideas and we wrote them down. I didn't tell him Mrs. Eaton was already being exposed in public with her pussy drippin' the more people seen it.

"So what about your Mom," I asked. "I need somebody to help me out and keep an eye on things durin' the party. You be okay with her doin' that? Maybe she could dress a bit slutty just to keep with the theme of things. We'd stay out of the way, but if anythin' went wrong or you ran out of drinks or somethin' we could help out."

His eyes gleamed and he had a big smile on his face.

"You mean it, Lawton," he asked. "You mean Mom dress up like a whore? She's really hot and she don't wear panties around the house, ever. She don't know I can see her pussy most of the time. Dad says it's okay lookin' at her and maybe even touchin' her sometime."

"You okay if the other guys maybe get a glimpse of your mom's cunt," I asked. "Like as not she might bend over or somethin' and accidentally show her pussy."

"Heck no," he said. "Ever since Bobby's mom turned into a whore, everybody's hopin' their moms will do the same. Imagine bein' able to fuck any time you want by just takin' your mom into your bedroom and makin' her spread her legs. No more havin' to jerk off anymore. You want a quick blowjob, just tell her to get on her knees."

"You want your mom to be a whore, Matt," I asked. "She sure is a hot piece."

"Sure, Lawton," he said. "I'd fuck her every night."

I told him it was settled. His mother'd help out with the party.

"She'll be down in a few minutes," I reminded him. "Maybe you might want to think about touchin' her pussy on the way home. She stops at an intersection, you run your hand up to her cunt and play with it some. See how wet she is. Tell her you'd like it if she dressed slutty for the party."

Mrs. Tanner was comin' down the stairs just as a young man I didn't know was goin' up. He said "hello Mrs. Tanner" and kept goin'.

Mrs. Tanner was glowin' when I let her in, and most of her makeup was gone. I knew she'd eaten her son's cum out of Mrs. Eaton and she was as revved up and horny as ever.

"Now or never," I whispered in Mrs. Tanner's ear. "You decide what you want to be between here and gettin' home. I want you to call me and tell me what you've decided by midnight."

She just swallowed hard and nodded.

"Okay, Lawton," she said. "I think I know what it'll be after talkin' to Mary. I'll call you for certain."

Mary Eaton ended the evenin' with a lad named Jason Stewart, a handsome 18-year-old who was captain of the football team and a genuinely good guy, I figured. I watched him fuck Mrs. Eaton and the two seemed like they were really into each other, so to speak. Her cumin' every few minutes and him in tune with her needs and knowin' just what to do. When his time was finally up, and Mrs. Eaton was laid back, spread wide, and lookin' so content and well fucked, I figured she'd earned a reward for everything she'd been put through. She was scoopin' Jason's cum out of her pussy and slurpin' it off her fingers.

I told the kid if he wanted, he could stay longer and keep doin' Mrs. Eaton all night.

"That would be great, sir," he said. "She sure is one great lady. I know she's a whore and all, but she sure is beautiful and a really nice person. She used to make us cookies and play games with us at  Bobby's and Benny's birthday parties. I sure never thought I'd be dumpin' my cum in her though."

"Your folks know you're here doin' Mrs. Eaton," I asked. "You might give them a call and tell them you're stayin' over, lest they worry."

"Yes sir," He said. "My Dad said I should get  as much experience as I could so as I'll be ready iffin' I meet the right girl. He said Mrs. Eaton done half the men in town anyway. Mom and Mrs. Eaton used to be friends until Mrs. Eaton started bein' a whore."

Jason phoned his folks and told them Mrs. Eaton had been real good and he was stayin' over to keep doin' her. His father wanted to talk to me, so I told him it was fine and that Mrs. Eaton was really teachin' their son about fuckin' and she was especially good with 18-year-olds and how all the local boys were doin' her now.

"Even her own boys, I hear," Mr. Stewart laughed. "She's a piece of work, that one. But you know, Johnsons Hollow needs a few good bareback whores keepin' the men satisfied. Wives can't be expected to do all the cookin' and cleanin' and gettin' groceries and doin' the laundry and still be fresh for fuckin' every night. Whores like Mary Eaton take some of the pressure off of them."

I'd never heard that logic before, but this was Johnsons Hollow and people thought differently here.

"I understand exactly what you're sayin', Mr. Stewart," I said. "And any time you figure your wife needs a break, Mary Eaton is available as well as young Emily Jeffers. And we have two or three more whores gettin' trained up and gettin' ready to put out."

After I rung off, I took young Jason aside and told him I was hopin' maybe he could do me a favor once Mrs. Eaton was turned over to be owned by her sons who planned on makin' money sellin' her cunt every night from their new apartment above their garage.

"Bobby's already takin' his anger out on his mother," I said. "What he done to her so far's been rough and depraved, and she says young Benny's gonna be worse. You bein' a popular athlete and all 'round nice guy might keep an eye on things any chance you get and maybe stop anything gettin' too far out of hand. She's a whore, but she don't deserve some of the stuff they got planned."

"I'll do my best," he said. "I sure do think an aweful lot of Mrs. Eaton, and fuckin' her sure is fun. She always been nice to me and said she sure likes my cock and wants it any chance I can get over. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to her."

I thanked him and the last I saw he and Mrs. Eaton were in the shower. I heard my phone ring and hurried down to answer it.

"I done decided, Lawton," Millie Tanner said. "My boy Matt helped me make up my mind for the last two hours addin' his loads to yourn. John was there cheerin' him on. I ain't told nobody about bein' a whore, and I won't 'til we plan things out. John'll go for it, and me whorin' from your place would work great. We'll figure it all out. Maybe Mary and I'll both entertain at Benny's birthday party."

Back upstairs Ms. Jeffers had finished her last customer and I said she could shower at my place, after which she went right to my bed and we made love until I guess we drifted off. I remember waking up still inside her and cum everywhere.

Way towards mornin' I heard moanin' upstairs and gentle creakin' of the bed as young Mr. Stewart used Mrs. Eaton again, her body so used to fuckin' she could well have been on automatic.

Monday I woke up to Ms. Jeffers tryin' to make a pot of coffee. She was naked and scoupin' grounds into the filter and countin' out with each scoup so she wouldn't get mixed up. She was so beautiful and right then I didn't know what she was doin' bein' a whore. I walked up behind her and gently put my arms around her and told her she was beautiful.

She sort of froze as she set the scoop down and then turned around in my embrace. There was a tear just ready to slip down her face and her lips trembled. So I kissed those lips and it was deep and sensual and caring -- but not lustful. At that moment we truly loved each other. I know I felt the same about Mrs. Eaton and while I was tryin' to save them both from bein' whores, I was also the one pushin' them deeper into depravity and perversion and deviancy and immorality and debauchery. The thing with sinnin' with your body, like Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton were doin', was that it can't be undone. Once you feel the sinful pleasure, you can't unfeel it. Your body and mind wants more and it wants to go a step farther every time. I saw that in Mrs. Eaton durin' the next week.

Neither whore had to do anything 'til evenin', but I had to go report to Mr. Harper and drop off almost three thousand dollars the whores had made suckin' cock in Haler City. Plus I needed to meet up with Fred Wilson about the video and how that was gonna work.

"Lawton, my boy!" Mr. Harper exclaimed as his secretary ushered me in. "I hear it was a great week and Mrs. Eaton is up to full speed servicin' all manner and color of cock. We ain't got much time, what with young Bobby takin' over soon. So we best get her booked up."

"Yes sir," I said. "She's handlin' all the cock easy and addin' a few more ain't gonna be a problem. Another one or two a night. I got her booked three afternoons at one of them gloryholes, along with Ms. Jeffers, later this week. And she's got her son Benny's birthday party comin' up tomorrow."

He whistled when I gave him all the money.

"That there's not too bad, Lawton," he said. "Maybe we oughta think of settin' up a gloryhole right here in Johnsons Hollow. I'll look into that, Lawton. That there money combined with what them two whores made fuckin' up above your place works out to a tidy sum, I want to tell you. Them two whores cleared better than seven thousand bucks this past week."

I did some quick math in my head, figurin' they wouldn't be doin' gloryholes like these two weeks all the time, so went strictly with their nightly earnin's and came up with more than two-hundred-thousand a year made, take away the church's percentage, from fuckin' two women. I knew over in Haler City their pussies were worth a lot more that fifty bucks a pop.

I told Old Mister Harper I had to meet with Fred Wilson so we could discuss filmin' Bobby and Benny and their friends gangbangin' Mrs. Eaton.

"I give him enough money for two cameras, tripods, lights, and all the casette things he'd need, plus a machine for editin' and addin' credits and titles and such," Mr. Harper said. "I'll give him a call and get him to meet you at your place at one o'clock. You can set stuff up and see how it works."

I also told him about Millie Tanner helpin' out, but didn't fill him in on her wantin' to be a whore on her own terms and lettin' her son Matt fuck her. But he was delighted.

"John and Doc both say she's developin' into prime cunt and it won't be long afore she's spread for public  consumption," Mister Harper said. "I think John wants to run her as a whore himself, so I'll stay out of it. But if she starts playin' with herself or joins in on the action tomorrow, make sure Fred gets it on film. Millie goes both ways and she's hot for the Jeffers whore as well. She and John are all het up about her and want to try her on."

I told him about Mrs. Tanner and Ms. Jeffers fuckin' each other and goin' crazy for each others' pussy, and then both cleanin' Mrs. Eaton out.

"We need that on video too, Lawton," he said, a big smile on his face. "I'd like to see that one in person, son. Talk to Fred about it and get it set up. And let's get a date for Mr. Stephensen fuckin' Ms. Jeffers. I talked to a distributor and he says he can unload a few thousand videos of that easy. These other two should be just as popular."

I made some notes. I had some toughts on doin' the videos.

"What if we went to the school and did that video there," I suggested. "But instead of makin' just one video, we make three or four. All we need to do is get her in different outfits as if she's fuckin' him at different times."

"That's good, son," he said. "That's real good. And we shoot one in the janitor's room, one in the girl's locker room, another in a classroom. And mayhap bring in an extra cock or two for one of them, not young guys, but Mr. Stephensen's friends -- old Black men. We want people to see a young white girl defiled by her exact opposite -- a well hung, old Black man. Make sure she's reluctant at first, but he forces her. By the end she's enjoyin' it and can't get enough."

I took more notes, gettin' rock hard thinkin' about it.

"Apparently Bobby Eaton's thinkin' of exposin' his mother in public once he owns her, so I was thinkin' maybe tomorrow we could do some outside shots of her," I said. "Maybe at the park, or her walkin' down the street wearin' next to nothin' with all the boys leadin' her and maybe playin' with her."

Mr. Harper smiled at that and suggested the mother/son incest video could also be turned into three or four individual videos.