The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the boys watchin' had their cocks out and were strokin' to the amazin' scene unfoldin' in front of them. It had all taken place in the span of 10 minutes, and Mrs. Eaton was well on her way to a second orgasm, leanin' forward so her tits ground in to her son's chest and Benny's cock was visible slidin' in and out of her loose cunt as she swivelled her hips up and down on top of the glistenin' shaft. I looked at the boys and almost randomly tapped a boy named Josh and whispered to him to get in behind Mrs. Eaton and slide his cock up inside her behind.

"Cum in her ass and then pull out but stay on the bed facin' the camera. When Benny cums in her, she'll clean off both your cocks," I said as the eager boy nodded, quickly stepped out of his clothes, and started followin' my instructions. "Now get up there and slam it in in one thrust."

Mrs. Eaton's loose rosebud was winkin' opened and closed with each thrust of her son's cock, and as the lad crawled up behind her, I whispered to Mr. Wilson what was happenin'.

When Josh was up behind her, his pecker bouncin' off her ass, he lined up his cock with her hole, slid the head in a bit, grabbed her by the hips, and rammed it home.

Mrs. Eaton screamed again, and young Josh just kept thrustin' into her ass, counterpoint to the cock that was goin' into her cunt. They'd managed a perfect rhythm inside her and she was cumin' on them hard but so impailed she couldn't move or do anything but ride it out, writhin' and moanin' and her pussy juices all forced out around her son's cock. When young Josh loosed his load in her, her eyes bulged and she collapsed on top of her son. Josh left it in her for a few minutes as he recovered, but Benny kept thrustin' as his mother lay on top of him. Then the cock was pulled from her ass and I motioned young Matt forward and he slammed his cock in to replace Josh's deflatin' shaft.

Benny adjusted to match Matt's out rhythm with his in rhythm, repeatin' the previous cunt/ass poundin' but this time Benny launched his load in his moanin' mother, groundin' out deep inside her as Matt attempted to keep poundin' into the now restricted hole. But he managed a dozen thrusts before he, too, ejaculated into his friend's mother.

Now the two boys were easin' Mrs. Eaton up and their semi-hard cocks were slippin' out, the spunk in her pussy drainin' out onto her son's stomach as she was lifted up and off. The jizz in her bum stayed inside, but as her rosebud flexed and unflexed the several dozen white ropes of cum from Josh and Matt were visible and collectin' in a pool at the edge of her sphinctor ready to spill out. Matt managed to grab her and get her on the bed between Benny and Josh just as the cum started to flow. He grabbed her hand and slid it in so she caught most of it in her cupped palm.

What followed, Mrs. Eaton not even conscious of what she was doin' she told me later, was the most spectacularly depraved sex act I ever saw to that point as Mrs. Eaton sucked the cum that had just been in her bowels from her hand in big slurps, swallowin' it in several gulps. She then reached down and scoop more out of her ass and then her cunt as she tried to get every drop into her mouth.

I heard  a gasp beside me and turned to see Millie Tanner, all horny and playin' with her pussy under the short dress, a couple of the other boys crowdin' in close to her as they realized she might become available for use. On the bed, Mrs. Eaton was now suckin' the two cocks clean that had just been in her ass, and finally slurped up the cum on her son's stomach and cleaned his cock off.

Mr. Wilson went in real close as she went back to her son's cock and started suckin', ostensibly to get him hard again so he could keep fuckin' her. When he got his shot, Mr. Wilson called an end to the scene and Jack took Mrs. Eaton into the bathroom and cleaned her up. The first scene had taken just over half an hour.

Of course with Mrs. Eaton temorarily out of commission, all attention turned to Matt's mother, Millie Tanner, as she stood there defenseless and practically naked in her whore outfit. The boys pressed in close, and the next thing she knew she was on her knees suckin' cocks, takin' turns on them, not even realizin' she was suckin' her son's big dick until he thrust it in and out of her mouth a dozen times. But she kept goin', givin' each boy thirty seconds or so, but never enough to get him off. Mrs. Eaton was the whore the cum was meant for, and Mrs. Tanner knew that.

After a ten minute break, Jack had Mrs. Eaton cleaned up, dried off, and in her sundress. The idea for this one was to have Mrs. Eaton outside and a block or so up the sidewalk comin' towards the house. Mr. Wilson would follow for part of the way, then Mrs. Eaton would stop and he'd get in front of her and film her from the front and then he'd go inside and film her as Bobby opened the door sayin' things like 'welcome home mom, I got a few friends over.' They'd get her in the bedroom and go to work on her. And Bobby tried to out perform his younger brother, and I had to stop the action and give him a dressin' down away from the other guys. He went back in and was a bit more civil.

All in all, it was a rough scene, and she was barely conscious by the end, 45 minutes later. More boys had joined in, everybody slammin' into her hard.  Her pussy was all swollen, her tits marked up and her nipples swollen from bein' sucked and bit on. They'd used her ass plenty, and she was all sore from bein' pushed and pulled this way and that, and her groin hurt from her legs bein' mercilessly spread wide with guys holdin' her legs apart  by holdin' onto her ankles as their friends lay between her sticky thighs, pumpin' in and out of her.

Mrs. Tanner, on the other hand, was still fluffin' cocks, and was so horny she was lettin' them feel her up and play with her pussy. Matt coaxed his mom into the other bedroom with clean sheets and blankets, and before long Mr. Wilson was filmin' her with her son and Jason Stewart and Michael Johnson. I watched for a bit, makin' sure nothin' got out of hand, and then went to help Jack revive Mrs. Eaton who he had in a cold shower. We got her coffee and gave her some energy food, and by the time they finished with Mrs. Tanner, Mrs. Eaton was able to get back up and walk to the fuck room where she changed the sheets she'd got all wet and sticky.

By this point, every boy had cum at least twice in either Mrs. Eaton or Mrs. Tanner, and the final scene was supposed to be Mrs. Eaton with all nine guys. But that was too much, and we opted for Benny and Bobby to do their mother at the same time, with Mrs. Tanner comin' in later to clean Mrs. Eaton out, endin' with young Matt comin' in his mother's cunt from behind as she ate Mrs. Eaton.

By the end, it was almost four-thirty, and we all knew Mrs. Eaton couldn't take any more. She was supposed to take four cocks that night and I wasn't sure she could do it. I took her upstairs and put her to bed where she fell right to sleep all covered in cum and leakin' all over the place.

"We'll do an outdoor scene some other day," Mr. Wilson said. "This is plenty for now, and I have to edit shots together from the two cameras. That'll take some time.."

The boys were really pleased with how things turned out, and Bob Eaton showed up with a birthday cake and pizza for everyone as Mrs. Tanner served everythin' just wearin' an apron. At one point she and her son disappeared for a good half hour, and then Michael Johnson was seen takin' her into a bedroom. By the time all the boys left, except young Matt, it was almost seven o'clock.

"Matt, you can take the car home," she said. "I'm gonna stay here and help Lawton clean up. Tell your father I'll be stayin' over."

We did clean up, and we did a load of sheets and pillow cases. By eight o'clock, I had Mrs. Eaton in and out of the shower, fed some pizza and birthday cake, and spread out on her bed ready for her first cock of the evenin'. I cautioned all four boys who came to do her, tellin' them to go easy because she'd been fuckin' all afternoon.

"I heard all about it," the first guy said, lookin' in the door at Mrs. Eaton. "I heard her boys done her real hard. She's a real nice lady, least she always was. People's talkin' since she turned out to be a whore, but I known her since I was a little kid and she was teachin' Sunday school. I'll go easy on her."

The rest of the boys were the same throughout the evenin'. There was some moanin' from Mrs. Eaton, and she did have a number of orgasms, but there was no thumpin' and bodies slammin' together like usual. When Ms. Jeffers was done, and Mrs. Eaton was cleaned up, I went back down to Millie Tanner and I slid into bed, and then slid into her. 

END CHAPTER