All Comments on 'The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 10'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lolek21lolek21over 1 year ago

IMHO, there's way too much violation in this series

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

I've come into this series really late, I've started with no: 10. yes I know it's all wrong, but I was unaware of its existence prior to today. Once I had got my head round the 'Southern drawl' style of writing I quite enjoyed it. I'm duty bound to read the rest of the series from chapter one onwards now, if for no other reason than to identify all the various characters.

Spectator1Spectator1over 1 year agoAuthor

Lolek21: You said: "IMHO, there's way too much violation in this series"

I'm not sure to what you refer. There are women in the series who are being 'violated' because that's what the story is about. It's almost a parody on real life. The 'whores' are sort of caricatures of what men believe the ideal whore would be like -- but their own spouse wouldn't be a whore even though they'd love her to do what whores do. Men always want women to enjoy sex and worship cock and capitulate to men's wants. The setting for the story is a fictional place where all men's desires come true and all women are merely to be used and disposed of when they are no longer useful. It's kind of what the world would be like if men's suppressed thoughts came to the surface and then became realized. Most men believe all women are whores to a certain degree.

Spectator1Spectator1over 1 year agoAuthor

kennyboy82: Thanks for the comment. I'll send you an email.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous