The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 13

Story Info
Black teen whore broke in, used, discarded.
12.8k words
3.92
7.6k
3

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

(NOTE: This is the thirteenth part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly naive and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. In this chapter, Lawton buys a little Black whore he's set to break in to serve local cock. It's a sidebar story and will be followed by the Emily Jeffers conclusion. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.)

Jenna, the little Black girl who wanted to be a whore, didn't really want to be a whore. She told me that at the biddin' of her jealous mother. At least that was the story I got long after I'd bought her and she'd been workin' for quite some time. Some of the Black cock fuckin' Ms. Jeffers said her folks needed money or wanted money, and one less mouth to feed would put them in a better financial position. They wanted a big wad of cash and they had five other kids, so they'd hardly miss her.

Jenna had been accepted at a number of universities and wanted to be a vet. She would have been a symbol of hope and a role model for other young Black women, but as is the custom almost everywhere, lettin' a Black woman be more than just somethin' to fuck and dump cum in isn't a priority. In fact, it's frowned on mostly.

I didn't know any of that at the time. I'd gone to talk to Pastor Brown about buyin' Jenna and makin' some money offa her pussy. The pastor told me her body was pretty ripe for the pickin' and there'd be no problem whorin' her out. If everyone figured she was a whore, she probably was a whore.

"Well, it's her age. She's all hormones and wet pussy and tingly nipples. You want me to try her out some, Lawton," the old Black Reverand asked me. "I know her folks. I expect I can get her in for a talk on the Bible and proceed from there. She's a tiny thing, though. But her folks are strong believers in the Good Book and Miss Jenna looks ready for bein' rode and broke in to servicin' cock. Might be that's God's callin' for her. In fact, I expect that's exactly it."

"I'd sure appreciate that, Sir," I said, notin' he'd get ten percent -- for church purposes -- of what her pussy earned. "I just bought a used-up whore over in Haler City and done went through most of my savin's on that deal, so I'm not sure how I'd swing gettin' another one so soon. But I'm gonna talk to Mr. Harper and see if he'd loan me the cash 'til I could pay him back. Maybe take a percentage or somethin'."

Pastor Brown wasn't finished, and maybe to help me decide, he said Miss Jenna had been causin' men at the church to step real close to givin' into temptation and causin' adultery.

"I look out from the pulpit every Sunday and see Miss Jenna sittin' there all prim and proper in that thin little dress not knowin' she's made every cock in that congregation as solid as that silver cross on the communion table," he said. "Iffin' you can't see that little poke of her nipples through that material, you can surely see the shape of her little mound iffin she moves a certain way. I know we got sinners and all, but no need to put ripe little Jenna in front of them to entice them to have carnal desires and act unfaithful outsidea their weddin' vows."

He said turnin' Jenna into a whore would probably be the best thing for his church. His ability to rationalize was second only to his need for young pussy.

"Them men want to try her out, maybe take her for a ride or ten, well, they can do that at your place, Lawton," he said. "I'd stop by a time or two myself."

I'd got Doc Egerton to set Jenna up with birth control in the meantime, knowin' some of the local boys were probably ridin' her some and her maybe not understandin' the risks of gettin' knocked up. Sometimes the urge to fuck in a woman overrides any abundance of caution, especially in a whore.

"Wendell will look after you, Lawton," The pastor said, in reference to Mr. Harper. "Let him take her for a ride now and then, maybe loan her out to him some. If anybody knows about whores, it's Wendell Harper."

Somethin' else he told me. Jenna's real name wasn't Jenna, it was Gentle. Jenna was just a nickname.

A few weeks later, Pastor Brown dropped in to fuck Ms. Jeffers and while he was huffin' and puffin' as he rode her like a dog, he mentioned 'Miss Jenna' still needed some breakin' in.

"I rode her a bunch of times, Lawton," he said. "She ain't never in the mood when she starts. Fact is, she gets tearful and it takes a might to get her panties off her little black snatch, but she squeals like a little pig by the time you finish up dumpin' seed in her little pink hole. But she needs a lot of ridin', son. She don't seem all that interested."

Of course, the real reason she seemed hesitant to fuck the local pastor was probably that Miss Jenna didn't want to be a whore, had plans to go to school, and someday make a contribution to society, meet a man who loved her, and raise a family. But the only things that would come true were makin' a contribution to society and meetin' men. And she would meet a lot of men and contribute to their carnal pleasure.

Pastor Brown finished in Ms. Jeffers, who fell forward on the bed, the minister's copious jism spillin' out of her baby hole. She was a sight, and I knew I was gonna slide into her once the pastor left.

"Maybe she ain't a whore, Lawton," Ms. Jeffers said. "Maybe she ain't."

Ms. Jeffers rolled over on her side, her big tits bobbin' and the pastor's cum now tricklin' out of her big, swollen pussy and down the front of her leg. She was a sight I never got tired of no matter how many times I fucked her. She didn't want to be a whore either, but now she got rode a dozen times a day and couldn't wait for the next cock. I expected Jenna would be like that. It all depended on the trainin' and Doc's ministrations.

"I expect she just doesn't know she's a whore," the pastor said. "Sometimes they gotta be rode until they realize what they was meant for. Jenna's got a tight little cunt, and once she's got a cock up in her, the juices start to flow and she starts to moan. Takes a bit, but maybe with Doc givin' her them 'vitamins' and such, she'll come around soon enough."

Doc was fuckin' her as well, gearin' her up to be a whore. Pastor Brown had brought Doc into one of his Bible studies with Miss Jenna and they'd doctored her up and rode her most of an afternoon, one in her mouth and one in her pink gash, then switchin' places, pumpin' their baby seed into her, and then switch places again.

"She was stretched out good," Doc said. "That little pussy's gonna adjust to what it's meant for just fine. And while she's been reluctant takin' cock in her mouth, she's catchin' on. I'd put her on a strict trainin' program if I was you, Lawton. You just gotta rewire her brain some so as bein' fucked day in and day out just seems natural."

Mr. Harper was more than willin' to advance me the cash to buy Miss Jenna from her folks. I'd took off work the day I handed them the money. We'd struck a deal on seven thousand cash and her folks would get ten percent of what I made offa her cunt the first year. Mr. Harper got another ten percent for the first year, and Pastor Brown got 10 percent for the first year.

I was waitin' for their arrival and heard a truck roll up and scrunch on the gravel. I looked out and saw her folks, maybe early 40s, get out from each side and then the mama reached in and took Miss Jenna by the arm and pulled her out. They was on the other side of the truck, so I didn't realize at first she was naked, her little tits a bit fuller than I remembered, and her nipples all swoll up from bein' sucked on and bit.

Her little pussy mound was now shaved clean and I could tell she'd been pretty active spreadin' her legs since I'd seen her last. I suspected Doc's 'vitamins' was helpin' fill her out some, 'cause the sharp hip bones and ribs was now gentle curves. She might be a comfortable ride after all.

"You got the money," her father asked. "You didn't pay for no clothes so she ain't wearin' any. We got other youngins can use 'em."

I handed over the cash and the mother counted it twice. If she was any indication, Jenna was gonna be a sight to see and a passel of wet holes to dip into. She was built to fuck, that's for sure. I had the paperwork ready and got them to sign that they was givin' up Miss Jenna for that price to be run as a whore and that I got free and clear ownership of her.

Jenna was standin' there tryin' to cover up her pussy and tits bein' out in public. She was sobbin' and tears was runnin' down her face. Cars were slowin' down and people walkin' by stopped and watched the new whore.

"Do I have to Mama? I don't want to now, Mama," she sobbed. "I just wanna go home Pa. Please! Please! Just let me go back home. I'll do anythin' Pa, anytime you want!"

"You ain't goin' no place but this here whore house where you's meant to be," her mother said stern. "You been teasin' your Pa and your brothers somethin' awful with that there body of yourn. Temptin' your pa and gettin' them boys all up in a frazzle wantin' to stick it in their own sister. They want it now, they gotta pay Mr. Lawton for it."

Jenna's father looked sheepish. And guilty. I suspected right then he'd already been fuckin' his own daughter and a good chance so were her brothers. The look on her face confirmed that and her father seemed less interested in sellin' Jenna than her mother did.

Her ma was just over five feet and had a generous set of tits and a matchin' butt. She was in a short, thin sundress and most of her attributes were set off and though not quite visible, you knew what they looked like. Most women in Johnsons Hollow didn't wear panties, and Jenna's mother was no exception, her plump and hairless mound plainly silhouetted with nice, long cunt lips hangin' down.

I took possession of Jenna, and when they'd got in the truck and pulled out, I stood there with the girl and the paperwork as a dozen or more people lingered on the sidewalk, gaping at the little Black whore.

"She gonna be for sale, mister," a young guy asked. "She got some shape on her. Can't see her tits too good though."

"You got the money, you get a ride," I said, pushin' the whores hands away from her tits and pussy so the crowd could get a good look. "Got to make appointments down at the bank. Won't be for a few weeks though. She got to be broke in some."

The young guy came closer, and so did a couple of others.

"Can we get a feel of her," one guy asked. "Maybe just stick a few fingers in her."

I nodded, and three of the young guys came up and started gropin' Jenna, causin' her to squirm and wiggle and try to push them away. But I held her wrists and let the guys have their fun, each one playin' with her tits and pussy some.

"She ain't too wet," one said. "But she got a good flavor. You need any help breakin' her in, you just let me know."

The young men wrote down their names and phone numbers on the back of a cigarette package.

"I got to take her over now and get her registered proper," I said, as Jenna still sobbed and tried to hide her now public assets. "Then I got to get her situated."

I got Jenna into my car, still naked, and drove down to the municipal building to see Billy Wills, the dog catcher who was in charge of registerin' whores in Johnsons Hollow, and roundin' up any stray ones and puttin' them in a cage until their owners could pick them up.

As I led Jenna in, her all reluctant and holdin' her free hand over her pussy, Billy's eyes lit up and I could almost see the drool.

"She a stray, or you pick up another one, Lawton," he asked. "Either way, I got to look her over and tag her like I done with that other little whore of yourn."

I'd registered Fiona a few weeks before, and the new ordinance meant getting a dog tag.

"Whore's been claimin' they ain't whores," Billy had explained. "This way there ain't no mistakin' what they are. Had one whore last week claim she was just in town to visit. I got her tagged up and handed her over to Jimmy Dodge who's been wantin' to run another whore after he sold his wife last summer. This new one had some ID on her, tryin' to look legit. 'Course it was likely fake. She's turnin' tricks now at a rate of 10 a day. I got to certify her on anal come next month."

Jenna was shakin' and brimmin' tears again as Billy talked and then led her to a reclinin' doctor's chair to examine her. He lifted her up and strapped her legs and arms as she tried to squirm away. She was ballin' now, and lettin' on how she was scared and wanted to go home and she weren't no whore.

Of course, Billy laughed. He'd seen it all before. Whores pretendin' like they was ordinary women havin' value more than just their bodies. The signed documents were right there in front of them as proof, but they denied it with almost as much passion as they'd be fuckin' cock within' a few weeks, once they was broke in proper.

Billy played with Jenna's pussy some and used his fingers in her as she squirmed her bum and tried to avoid him. He felt her up and toyed with her tits, suckin' on her nipples. And just then I had a thought. Mrs. Eaton gushed cunt juice if you sucked on her neck or stuck your tongue in her ear.

I took Billy aside and told him to try suckin' and lickin' her in those two spots. He grinned and returned to Jenna where he leaned in and first licked and then sucked on her neck. The results weren't instant, but she did start to moan and breathe more shallow. Then she was movin' her hips, but not tryin' to escape this time. It was like her hips suddenly went into a fuckin' motion all on their own.

I reached a hand down and spread her big pussy lips and suddenly she was flowin' cock lubricant like she was gittin' ready to do the football team (which she later did). Billy kept suckin' on her and the juice kept flowin'. Right then I knew that despite protestin' it, she was a whore who needed breakin' in. She was gonna be a lot of fun.

He examined her all over, makin' notes on a pad. Then asked me if she was a three-hole whore. I told him she'd never been done up her bum.

"She can suck cock and she's been fucked a bit," I said. "Pastor Brown's been ridin' her some and so has Doc Edgerton. I suspect her Pa and brothers been usin' her cunt good too. She turned 18 less than a month ago, so she been barely rode."

Billy just nodded as if that was all quite normal, notin' a whore's body is temptin' and neither her Pa nor her brothers could be blamed for doin' what comes natural when there's a whore in the house.

I told him how Doc Egerton had put her on the pill and how he was gonna plump her up with his concoctions to help ease her into doin' maybe twenty-five or thirty cocks a week.

"You gonna start her on anal then, Lawton," he asked. "Not much call for a whore doesn't take it up the ass. Least ways not around here. Best thing is start her on a butt plug and then when you think it's time, apply some lube, even just pussy juice, and use a muscle relaxant about 20 minutes before you drive up inside her."

Jenna looked terrified now. She was pullin' at the leather restraints and her eyes were huge and I realized how scared she was. She was sobbin' "no, no, no, please not in my bum Mister Lawton."

I calmed her down some and told her she'd be takin' cock up her bum but we'd go slow and she'd not be takin' up her full-time whore duties for a couple weeks yet anyway.

"You got to be trained up proper," I told her. "You'll see it won't be so bad. Billy here's gonna use you some now. That's part of his job is to try out new whores. You're gonna be rode lots in the comin' months and years. Ain't nothin' else you have to worry about 'cept spreadin' your legs. That cunt of yours is for public use now, and so is your bum. Men pay hard earned money, so your back door best work real good."

"Leave her here for a bit, Lawton," Billy said. "I'll take a few rides on her. It's about lunchtime and I hear Owens has their barbecue sauce meatloaf on special today. Might be a couple of hours afore I get all this paperwork looked at and filed proper."

He winked as he said that last bit. He was gonna have some fun with my new whore and it was lunchtime. He slipped the new dog tag around her neck and cinched it and crimped the ends where it joined so it couldn't come off.

While I had a really great lunch, Billy Wills took Jenna on a carnal ride that was non-stop. The first thing he did was find a small butt plug, just an inch in diameter, and lubed it up and Jenna's little rosebud too. She squirmed and bucked her hips, but Billy kept the tip of it snug up against her back door hole. At the same time, he licked and sucked her neck, and played with her nipples to transform her defensive motions into sexual movements. When he felt her juices flowin' out of her pussy, he pushed the butt plug in and her little rectum snapped in around it.

"She squealed some," Billy allowed. "But once it was in, that was it. I undid the cuffs and was in her cunt in ten seconds. It took a couple minutes, but she finally give in and relaxed and started havin' fun."

He fucked her pussy and her mouth for most of the two hours I was gone, cumin' once in each and establishing that for those two orifices, I could charge the highest rate allowed in Johnsons Hollow.

"You got to bring her back in a month and I'll test out her anal abilities," Billy said. "Until then you got to charge the low rate for that, like in this here chart. And you got to work on her blowjobs. She has to be able to throat eight inches to charge that highest rate. I'm bein' generous lettin' you charge it now, but I expect it won't take her any time to learn. It comes natural to whores and from the ride I just took, I'd say she's A1 whore material."

Jenna was all covered in cum and sweat with the butt plug still lodged up her ass, but I was in a hurry to get her home, so I just got her to the car and put the towel on the car seat. There were some gawkers as she stood drippin' cum on the sidewalk.

"I ain't seen a Black whore here in a while," said one man as he moved in for a better look. "She's a youngin, ain't she. Look at that little pussy all plumped up from fuckin' by the looks of it. Billy give her a ride, did he?"

"Just got her registered," I said. "Billy had to put her through her paces so as to decide on how much I could charge. She'll bring top dollar, at least for a while. Got to get her trained in anal though. I was just getting her home to try her out."

I handed the man a card with Jenna's name and details on how to set up an appointment at the bank, noting she wouldn't be starting out as a whore until after her training.

"Might be a month or so," I said. "We'll just have some fun with her until then. But check at the bank and they can set you up."

A couple other guys asked for cards, and then a woman came up and looked real close at Jenna, who was crying silently and lookin' down at the sidewalk.

"Is that you Jenna," the woman said. "What you doin' bein' a whore, girl? I thought you were plannin' on goin' to school and bein' an animal doctor. You got all those letters acceptin' you to universities and all."

Jenna mumbled somethin' about bein' sold as a whore and that she wasn't really a whore and could she help her. Turned out the woman was Jenna's guidance counselor at Hollow High.

"Her folks sold her to me," I explained. "So I guess she won't be goin' to school none. She's bein' trained up good and I just got her registered. Billy WIlls just tried her out and gave her full marks for everythin' but anal."

"She sure does have a cute little pussy," the woman allowed. "All puffed up and plump and drippin' some. And them tiny little tits is mighty cute too, with them big nipples just made for suckin' on. Get her knocked up and them tits will plump up good. I expect she'd be a great breedin' whore, iffin you want to go that route."

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers