The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well advertised she'd be in the teachers' lounge throughout the evenin' and available for use. Old Mr. Stevensen took charge of her and ushered students and teachers alike in to sample her for the next six hours. He kept it to two at a time.

She was a full-time whore along with Fiona, Ms. Jeffers, and Mrs. Eaton for the next year or so, workin' five days a week and doin' lots of extra fuckin' most days. I took a fancy to her and any night Andi wasn't over, fucked her for a few hours. And even when Andi was there, we'd tag team her and have her squealin' and orgasmin' all evenin' Saturdays and even Sundays.

Once she was workin', I made my money back in a few weeks and was bankin' a lot of money off her after that. Mr. Harper and Pastor Brown both asked to buy shares in her, she was such a good money maker. So I sold them twenty percent each for a pretty good sum. Later, we got a good offer from a porn producer who pimped out his whores as well as used them in fuck movies.

Jenna was at her prime, and besides whorin' was makin' half a dozen porn movies a month, which sold like hotcakes. That's how the porn producer had found out about her. We'd done a couple dozen movies with her, mostly over at the high school on weekends where she was fucked by other students, teachers, coaches, and even the janitors. It was a themed bunch of movies that sold well.

And she was popular. Her classmates came by most days and fucked her. Her Pa got a good discount so he used her at least a couple times a week. And her two older brothers paid for usin' her both at the same time. Soon Jenna stopped carin' about her old life and her academic plans. All she did was fuck, watch TV, and masturbate her big pussy.

I'll always remember the day they came and took her away. It was sort of a repeat of when I bought her. She was naked when they showed up in a van. I took her out, her cryin' and carryin' on. She'd had cock in her less than an hour before and her pussy was swelled up and still drippin'. They opened the back door of the van and there were four cages with two naked women in each. Jenna was squeezed in with two white women who immediately started playin' with her as she balled her eyes out.

"I don't wanna go, Lawton," she cried. "I wanna be your whore. I can do better Lawton, I promise. Oh please, please, please don't let them take me. Let me suck you off Lawton. I'll do more cock for you. You can put a mixed baby in me, Lawton, I'll give you a little baby."

I had a lump in my throat, but kept tellin' myself she's just a whore. Just meat made for one thing. She ain't a real person or nothin'. Pastor Brown had told her all about not havin' no soul and not goin' to heaven nor hell when she was finally put down. But I don't know that she believed it none. Seemed like she had actual feelin's and emotions.

The driver dug through a bag and came out with a gag that he handed one of the women in the cage with Jenna. Soon she was unable to talk and one of the women was down between her legs lappin' at Jenna's well-used cunt, gettin' her juices flowin.' Her tears dried up some and soon she was moanin' and had her hands on the other whore's head pushin' her face tight into her pussy as she slurped at Jenna's baby channel. She didn't even look up when I closed the doors and pounded the van twice for the driver to take off. That's the nature of whores -- they're all tears 'til they want to fuck. Then they'll forget about everything else 'til they orgasm.

Over the years I saw little Jenna in dozens of pornography movies, startin' out real appealin' at first, through a series of prego whore movies, and finally doin' the dirtiest and sleaziest gonzo porn relegated for the dreg sluts in the industry. Besides tit-leakin' prego porn, she specialized in anal, the very thing she had feared the most. Ten years later she was almost unrecognizable from my last images of her as I fucked her the night before I sold her. She'd had babies -- I don't know how many -- and was pierced and tattoed and had stretch marks and her not yet 30. Bein' a whore, I guess she really brought it all on herself.

I bumped into the porn industry guy I sold her to almost a dozen years later and asked about her.

"We got our money's worth, Lawton," he said. "She got rode hard non-stop for nearly eight years before she cost more than she made. Company board chair made an executive decision one night when he was fuckin' her and she was all loose, gapin' holes. Next day he had her, um, well, you know. Um, let's just say she was, ah, discontinued."

Her body was pretty much shot, and mentally she was almost a zombie, the guy said. She did so much anal she had to wear a diaper most of the time and even when they turned her out as a street whore, she spent more time in a jail cell than was worth bailin' her out.

So I knew what he meant. Just like Fiona was gonna be discontinued. It happened. They were just whores, so nobody really got too broke up about it. But good cunt doesn't last too long. I suspect young' Jenna's helped finance a few new cars and the odd executive's mansions over the years. And ultimately, that's what Jenna's pussy was really for -- to make money and provide pleasure. I dug a little deeper after hearing that she was discontinued. The company that owned her gave Jenna to the sprawling homeless encampment at the edge of downtown for their use and pleasure. What happened to her after that, nobody seemed sure, although her 'Whore' dog tag was found in the bottom of a dumpster a few weeks later.

All in all, I think Jenna probably served her purpose pretty well, making thousands of men feel the intense pleasure her pussy, ass, and mouth offered, and while she may be gone, her hundreds of fuck videos are prime jerkoff material and they still make lots of money for her former owners, which is the main purpose.

I found out talkin' to Jack when we were tellin' the story of Ms. Jeffers at Owens, that Jenna's younger sister also got sold by her Ma and after a half dozen years of non-stop fuckin', she's been doin' the streets in Haler City fillin' out her final days and gettin' the last bit of use. Almost ready for bein' discontinued. It happens.

END CHAPTER