The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers

The woman came in close and raised Jenna's chin, lookin' her in the eyes.

"Seein' you now, all naked and drippin' and horny, I guess I see why you was sold as a whore, Jenna," she said. "You look good enough to eat, and I allow I may just do that someday real soon."

Jenna gasped as her former teacher slid a hand down to the girl's pussy and played with it, openin' up the puffed lips and slidin' a finger in, despite Billy's cum drippin' out. Her other hand went to Jenna's tits and the girl began breathin' shallow and tremblin' as her whore body just took over at bein' felt up.

"I'm gettin' her home and situated, Ma'me," I said. "But if you want to come along and help get her feelin' more at home and cozy, you're more than welcome. She does need some guidance about now."

The woman's face lit up.

"My name's Donna Semple," she said. "Guidance teacher over at the high school. I'd love to ride along and see Miss Jenna, um, settled in. I'd sure like to give her a different kind of guidance now she's turned out to be a whore. Will you just look at that little cunt! Coach Butler always said Jenna'd be a good ride. I can't wait to tell the folks in the teachers' lounge."

As I moved the towel to the back seat and got Jenna down inside, Ms. Semple got in beside me and we drove back home. Ms. Semple got Jenna out in the driveway and I got my key and unlocked the door and we all went inside, puttin' Jenna on my bed and standin' over her wonderin' where to start.

"She ain't got no clothes," Ms. Semple said. "You got anythin' layin' around she could wear?"

"She won't be wearin' clothes no more, since she turned out to be a whore," I said. "She don't need none 'less we go out, and then it's just whore clothes that don't hardly cover nothin'. I'll take her over to that store Millie Tanner works in and get her fixed up."

I told her about Fiona, Ms. Jeffers, and Mrs. Eaton and how they were whores too. Fiona was asleep in the other room, but soon woke up when she heard us talkin'. She wondered in naked and gave a little gasp when she saw Ms. Semple and Miss Jenna.

Of course, Ms. Semple had been the guidance counselor when Fiona went to Hollow High and they knew each other.

"Well, look at you, Fiona, all grown up and sellin' your pussy," Ms. Semple said as she took the girl and swung her around like they were doseydoein'. "I got two of my best-ever pupils right here and neither one wearin' a stitch of clothes and their private parts up for sale."

Fiona blushed, but she'd been a whore goin' on four years and there weren't nothin' that wasn't done to her. I could smell pussy now, and was thinkin' Ms. Semple might be gettin' wet meetin' up with two of her former students ripe for suckin' on. Ms. Semple took to feelin' her up some and I told the teacher she could have an hour with Fiona for old times sake.

"She's recoverin' from whorin' over in Haler City," I told her. "She's been back in Johnsons Hollow a couple weeks and she'll start fuckin' for real in another week. Maybe two. She's some tasty all the same."

The teacher's eyes lit up and I took the two of them back to the other room and watched while Ms. Semple took off her clothes to reveal a prime and very ripe body, her tits and long red nipples a show stopper if I ever saw one. Until that is, she dropped her skirt to show her bare pussy that would rival Mrs. Eaton's famous cunt. It was purely meant for eatin' and fuckin' and pumpin' sperm into. If a few babies came out of it time to time, well, accidents happen. I decided right then that Ms. Semple might just make a great whore her ownself.

Fiona sat on the edge of the bed, not too sure what to do. She wasn't really bisexual, but the other whores were usin' her most nights, gettin' her used to the sapphic arts. Fiona came off as naive, unsure, and vulnerable, making her perfect for stage shows down at the lodge. I knew Ms. Semple would take control, and I was right.

I left the two and went back to Jenna. She was curled up on her side, huggin' herself and rockin' back and forth a bit. I ran some hot water in the bathtub and went back and easily picked her up and lowered her into the water slowly and held onto her. She was tired and traumatized and maybe not even too aware of what was happening. Her dark brown eyes seemed unfocused as she leaned back.

She didn't really move. I washed her and kept the water warm. I could hear Fiona moanin' and gaspin' down the hall and I knew Ms. Semple was gettin' a good taste of Fiona's little nectar fountain that was flowin' liberal like these days with help from Doc's ministrations.

Miss Jenna was maybe startin' to come back from wherever she'd gone, and she looked around and I figured she was good enough to leave on her own. I went to make some lunch for her and Fiona and put a big pot of drip coffee on.

Next I heard the shower runnin' and figured she was washin' her hair. By the time the coffee was ready, Jenna was dried off and wrapped in a towel and standin' in the bathroom doorway lookin' towards me, wonderin' maybe what to do. So I went down and took her hand and led out to the kitchen.

"I'm makin' some lunch," I said. "I know it's late, but you ain't had nothin' to eat and you got to keep your strength up. Whores use up a lot of energy fuckin' and especially when they cum."

I poured her a cup of coffee and showed her the cream and sugar. I was makin' bacon and eggs and hashbrowns for the girl and got out some orange juice and put the toast in.

"I'm gonna live here," she asked. "I'm gonna be a whore right here and get fucked in that there room?"

I nodded. She was lookin' up at me and I saw she was hopin' I'd say somethin' like this was all a big hoax or a mistake. I had to be clear, but I had to be gentle at the same time.

"Jenna, your folks sold you to me," I said, sittin' down just around the corner of the table from her. "I suspect your Ma was the one wanted to get rid of you 'cause your Pa was maybe doin' you and your Ma was gettin' jealous."

Now she nodded.

"My guess is you teased and tempted your Pa, and probably your brothers, with your body. Maybe lettin' them get a look at your pussy and such. And your pussy smell is like bait on a hook. A man smells it and he can't hardly help hisself," I told her. "Your Ma saw right off you was a whore and to protect her family from sinnin' with your fuck holes, she sold you off 'cause you're just a slut and whore."

She was sobbin' and shakin' her head and tellin' me she never done tempted nobody and she didn't even understand about fuckin' 'til the day she got took on her birthday. But I shushed her.

"Then Pastor Brown says you show off your whore body at church and tempt married men into commitin' adultery. So, all the paperwork's signed and registered and legal with the town and you got a 'Whore' tag tells everyone that's all you are now," I explained. "You ain't goin' to college and you don't have any friends or anythin' anymore. Whores just do one thing, and that's take cocks in their holes and milk the cum out of them."

She sunk down some in the chair, the towel now fallin' away and her natural attributes fully on display and available. Her little tits were so perfect in shape and pointed up some, with her black nipples pokin' out and all hard after the warm air in the bathroom. And between her legs, her little mound was still plumped up from her earlier fuckin', those lips and her big clit probably her finest features. For Jenna, her clit was gonna become the center of her universe as she got broke in over the next few weeks.

"I gotta get fucked every day, Lawton," she whimpered. "By all different men and cocks? I can't do that. I ain't no whore, Lawton. I'm just a girl supposed to graduate from high school soon and now I gots to be a whore turnin' tricks and bein' a slut. I ain't never done none of that temptin' stuff like you say."

"Miss Jenna, don't think about school or bein' anythin' other than bein' a whore," I said, explainin' it slow and easy. I'd got the food on her plate and was butterin' the toast. "Paperwork says you're a registered whore, so that's what you are. Fact is, you ain't got no rights no more 'cept I got to keep you fed and out of the weather. But it won't be too bad. Once you get broke in over the next few months, you won't think about nothin' but havin' cocks in you and havin' orgasms that you ain't even imagined even possible."

Her shoulders slumped forward and she looked down at the plate in front of her.

"Now you eat up," I said. "I got to ride you a bit after that and then maybe we can get some ice cream and watch some television."

She brightened at the thought of ice cream, and I poured myself some more coffee as I watched her eat as she finally realized fuckin' for almost two hours earlier had worked up an appetite. I was tryin' to figure out about takin' her out in public around Johnsons Hollow. I made a note to contact the police chief and let him know she'd be out and about as part of her trainin' and she'd be available for his use as a courtesy a few weeks down the road.

As I watched Jenna's firm tits and hard black nipples, I was hard and horny. She was a nice little piece of fuck meat and I couldn't wait to climb on top of her. I think I was just savoring the buildup to it. She'd be prime for them pornographic movies, so I made a note of that too, jottin' down a few storylines, mostly about her bein' a teen whore in high school and gettin' done by everyone from her bus driver and teachers to other students and the principal. And I knew the lodge was lookin' for somethin' new on Saturday afternoons, and maybe Jenna could fit that bill somehow. So I wrote that down as well.

Fiona and Ms. Semple were still makin' grunts and moans, so when Jenna was done and swallowed her last drink of coffee, I took her by the hand and led her down to the door so we could watch the teacher and her former star student suckin' each other's pussies in a sixty-nine position, Ms. Semple on top and her big tits just ahangin' over the young whore's belly. They slurped and sucked, the juices on their faces shinin' in the light from the lamp. There were orgasms every few minutes and Ms. Semple was thrustin' two fingers in and out of Fiona's bum.

Jenna gave out a little gasp when she saw what the two women were doin'. Now I remembered Ms. Jeffers had sucked and fucked young Jenna, and the girl had seemed to have enjoyed it. But seein' the two goin' at it with such animal passion was a shock.

"They's cumin' on each other's faces," she said. "Oh my gosh ain't that somethin', them gushin' their juices and havin' big orgasms. Oh my oh my oh my."

The two whores didn't see nor notice us watchin'. Jenna was sort of wigglin' her bum and her hands was runnin' up and down her sides and cuppin' her little tits. The room smelled like pussy, and me standin' just behind Jenna I soon smelled her juices as her body automatically responded to what she was seein'. Ms. Semple squirted directly into Fiona's mouth and the little whore drank it down eagerly.

"Them two whores? They're suckin' and fuckin' each other any chance they get," I said real low into Jenna's ear. "They'll play with you too. They've been waitin' on you bein' proper trained and helpin' you learn how to please women as well as men."

"I ain't no lesbian, Lawton," she said. "I done that one time with that other whore, the one with yeller hair. But I ain't one of them butch dyke lesbos."

But I had no doubt she was bisexual and even if she wasn't she'd still be servicin' the wives of Johnsons Hollow's elite and takin' cocks from the men themselves and no doubt their sons and grandsons. Once you turn whore, you're fair game for anyone with money. And I figured the sooner Miss Jenna learned that the better.

I took her back to my bedroom and sat her down on the bed. I got her to spread her legs a bit and pull her pussy lips apart.

"You see that there pussy juice glistenin' on your pink hole," I asked. "Shows you got all turned on watchin' the other whores suckin' on each other. That sort of shows you got an interest in what they're doin' and I believe in a few weeks you'll be doin' the same thing any chance you get."

She hung her head down, knowin' the pussy juice leakin' from her little hole done give away her carnal desire to be with other women.

I eased her back, swingin' her legs around so she was layin' proper on the bed, wide open for cock. She pulled her feet up so her knees were bent and waited for me to crawl up to her plump little cunt. I'd paid seven thousand dollars for it and I was going to get a good taste of that pristine pussy and savor it and the moment. It would never be this young and ripe and tender again, not after she was broken in as a whore in the comin' weeks.

I could have found that wet little pussy with my eyes closed. The fragrance was intoxicatin' and when I did crawl up, her knees on both sides of me, I saw she was well lubricated with a little trickle flowin' down to her little black rosebud. She had her head on a pillow watchin' me advance on her best asset and her breathin' got shallow and her hands were up playin' with her perfect little tits, twistin' one nipple and then the other.

"Pa says I taste real good," she said, low like. "Pa says I'm sweet and salty at the same time. I never even knew men liked to lick up a pussy 'til them boys at school started in on me that day after my birthday out by the bleachers. They took off with my clothes after they done me and I had to walk home in my birthday suit through the woods. Pa caught me and done me good too while Ma was in the house makin' supper."

I was mere inches from her little fountain, and marveled again at the fact I actually owned it like I own my car and owned my television. And I could have it and do whatever I wanted with it any time I wanted.

And it smelled so good. I wanted to dive in, but I also just wanted to touch that wet, glistenin' pink gash with the tip of my tongue to savor it and see her reaction at the same time. I felt the wetness and a second later the taste registered and it was like she said, sweet with a bit of saltiness. But I had to admit, there was a mustiness with just a bit of tang behind it. I'd want a taste of little Jenna's cunt most days I expected.

I dove in, and she squealed and thrashed about, but I had my arms wrapped around her thighs and soon her hands were on my head pushin' me in harder against her teen cunt that was flowin' in earnest now, my tongue lappin' up her pungent juices and my nose against her clit. Jenna moaned and pushed her hips up and moved her little mound to get just the right contact and gave out little gasps and groans when things were just right.

She was ridin' up to orgasm real quick and within' a minute was gushin' around my tongue and into my mouth with the moans becomin' screams and her small hands pinnin' me up between her vice-like thighs as she shook and trembled and came with perhaps the most intense orgasm of her young life. I knew Doc and Pastor Brown had rode her a few times, but the way they told it, she'd been reluctant. And while she did orgasm lots, they described them as mild.

Here, clamping her pussy tight against my face, was a wanton whore. This was the little slut that was waiting to be let out from the pure, perfect schoolgirl, Sunday School-going princess. I kinda knew right then she was a money maker. She was tight and firm. Not a sag or wrinkle or blemish. And as Doc said later, she'd make a real good milker.

She was almost ripe. A few more weeks of Doc's ministrations and she'd be ready for her true callin'. She was probably good for ten years of pleasure. But as usual with whores, the first few weeks would be the best as their inhibitions were broke down and their moral compass was re-oriented and, and all the things they thought about themselves were invalidated and they came to realize they had no worth or value beyond the satisfaction their bodies could provide others.

As her massive orgasm subsided, and her thighs relaxed, I pulled back from her sticky hole and quickly shed my clothes as she still trembled from the sensations of her climax. In a few seconds, I crawled back up and as I slid my rock-hard cock into her hot, wet hole in a single thrust, I sucked her left nipple and then licked my tongue up to her neck and sucked her there as I bottomed out in her baby tunnel.

She'd been fucked for two hours while Billy Wills tested her out, so her young and barely used cunt wasn't as tight as it might have been when I'd purchased her earlier. But it was heaven. And I started a slow thrustin' into her slick, clutchin' twat as she began her moans and cries and quickly worked her way up to a second orgasm as intense as the first and just as long.

I let her have her orgasm, stoppin' my poundin' of her cunt, but buried to the hilt as her wetness and heat and milkin' pussy still worked my cock, a true indication of a whore. Her body knew what it wanted, and it wasn't walkin' across no stage to make a valedictorian address or pick up a graduation certificate or pack suitcases to go to college. All that was behind her now, and she was free to fuck and be fuck. Her body wanted cock and cum and orgasms.

Her legs were now bent and up on each side of her head, my cock poundin' her hard now as her orgasm ended but a new one was soon in the makin' as her fuck fluid lubed my cock and the slammin' in and out made squishin' sounds and my body against hers made a slappin' noise like she was bein' spanked.

"Oh, my gosh. Oh my GOD! Oh MY GOD!! OHHHH MMYYYYYY GODDDDDD!," her screams rose in volume and her stretched-out cunt spasmed around my cock and her black whole body jerked and jolted as the most intense orgasm yet wracked her tiny body. And at that second, I couldn't hold back any longer, by balls liftin' up and numerous ropes of cum blastin' into her slack, eager, fertile baby hole.

With the final strands of my cum sticky against the young Black whore's bruised cervix, I collapsed on top of her, the sweat from our bodies almost like glue holding us together. I could feel the heat and stickiness of her throbbing cunt, and her little orifice was still clutchin' and milkin' me so I stayed hard.

But finally Ms. Semple and Fiona were finished their fuckin' and suckin' on each other and were up on the bed beside us, Fiona easin' me off and out of Jenna so she could take a turn with the little whore, suckin' and slurpin' my cum out of her gooey pussy while the guidance teacher lowered her spread thighs on Jenna's face and rode her 'til she orgasmed in the girl's mouth, drenchin' her face with her plentiful juices.

I just sort of rolled to the edge of the bed, my cock still hard and Jenna's pussy juices coverin' it, my balls and my thighs. Fiona was down between Jenna's thighs, so I got behind her and easily slid into her slick little pussy, still sloppy and loose from her and Ms. Semple slurpin' on each other for the past hour.

Fiona let out a grunt and a moan and eventually a long cry as I picked up the pace and pounded into her as her face was tight between Jenna's muscular thighs. No doubt Fiona's lips were locked on the Black whore's cunt lips and clit, because the new whore was also making noises under Mrs. Semple's meaty ass. Jenna's hips bucked up into Fiona's face, and all I could hear was squelchin' and squishin' noises.

Fiona was startin' to recover from her years of mistreatment by her pimp Billy Whynot. She'd gained back some weight so her ribs weren't so visible, and her pussy had plumped up and her pussy juices were flowin' good for lubricatin' purposes. And her little tits were fuller and firmer. She was really somethin' to fuck with years of experience in milkin' cock from her thousands of clients.

I tried to keep to a slow pace, not wantin' to cum too quick. Watchin' the two whores and their former teacher locked mouth to cunt was more than I could stand. I told Ms. Semple to turn around and sit back down on Jenna's face so I could see the older woman's face and tits as she was eaten out by the young girl. Fiona's ass was up in the air as I fucked her from behind, and within another two minutes I was cumin' inside her pussy, but before the last jets of jism, I pulled out and rammed it into Ms. Semple's mouth as she took the last few spurts of sperm and eagerly swallowed them down and kept suckin' on me.

Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers