The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three women were in the throes of orgasm and for the next minutes it was undulating hips and grindin' pussies and cries and screams as the jolts coursed through their bodies and their animal nature shone through. Truth be told, this was women in their true and natural state -- orgasmic bliss. Even Ms. Semple, who wasn't a whore, had reverted back to her cavewoman self.

When they was all lyin' down on the bed breathin' hard and recoverin', Ms. Semple allowed that if I had some on hand, she'd pass out cards to Miss Jenna's teachers and some of the other Hollow High staff who might have an interest in takin' rides on the failed graduate and valedictorian.

"Little Jenna was so prim and proper actin' and that tight little body teasin' and temptin' everybody and her not carin' how she drove all them boys and men wild," Ms. Semple allowed. "And now all she is is a whore anybody can fuck in and suck on. You just let me know when she'll be up for usin' and I'll make sure her first day's memorable."

I had a box of 500 cards on the kitchen table and told Ms. Semple to help herself.

"Maybe put a little stack of them in the boys' locker room and the coach's office," I suggested. "Maybe the teachers and principal could hand some out to parents too. Jenna's gotta be rode hard so as I can get my money back for the cost of buying her in the first place."

Jenna was layin' on the bed recoverin' from three or four massive orgasms and didn't hear Ms. Semple's plans for her at first, but when the guidance teacher started talkin' about Coach Butler gettin' his pecker in Jenna's little snatch and pumpin' her full of sperm, her eyes went wide and she started panickin' and rockin' back and forth.

"No, no, no," she sobbed. "Please, not Coach Butler. Oh my god, oh my god! I'll do anythin' else, Lawton! Anythin'.'"

She sobbed and cried. Ms. Semple had a mischievous smile on her face as she knelt on the bed, her full, firm tits stuck out with big nipples ready for suckin'. And between her legs were two of the finest, fullest cunt lips I had ever seen. And she saw me lookin'.

"You like that, Lawton," she said. "You like what I got on display? Coach Butler's been up inside me Lawton. He's got a big pecker and it bottoms out in me. You think Jenna might ride on a big cock like that?"

Her juices were drippin' off the end of her pussy lips and she fingered her clit and rubbed it around in circles, moanin' some. Her ripe body was just beggin' to be fucked. She was so horned up she started suckin' her pussy-slicked fingers and squeezin' her tits.

"Let's call him, Lawton," she said. "Let's call Coach Butler and get him over here and watched him take a turn with Miss Jenna. Wouldn't that be fun? Oh, oh, oh! I'll go call."

And she ran out naked to the kitchen and was dialin' a number from heart and next thing you know a big guy in his 40s is parked out front and hurrying in. Coach Butler of course. Ms. Semple grabbed him as soon as the door opened and pulled him in to see a naked Jenna with pussy juice runnin' out of her, and covering her face, tits, and inner thighs.

The young whore seemed oblivious to what was happenin', but when she opened her eyes and looked up at the coach who'd groped her, fondled her, and watched her naked in the girls' locker room, she screamed and, I guess, fainted.

"Let's give Coach Butler some room and privacy," Ms. Semple said, usherin' everyone out of the room. "He's got some catchin' up to do."

I watched for a few more seconds as he stripped down to reveal a massive, ridged cock that he soon had at the entrance of Jenna's spread pussy lips and was workin' the bulbous head into the little girl. She looked like a child under the coach who had to be six-foot-three and 250 pounds. She was still unconscious, so he was able to slide in and out a dozen times without objections, finally buryin' at least eight or nine inches into the 18-year-old who a month ago had been an innocent virgin.

She was moanin' now, little grunts and gasps comin' from her. It was obvious she was well-lubed because the squishin' sounds, followed by a loud slap as their bodies connected, filled the room. Coached had slammed into her probably fifty times before she regained her senses, and the look of terror in her eyes was straight from a horror movie.

But her nipples were rock hard, and the juices were flyin' with every smack of their bodies, and her hips continued to thrust up to meet and milk Coach Butler's cunt-juice-slick shaft that bottomed out against her cervix and the tiny passage into her womb.

"I, ah, ohhh, finally get to ahhhh fuck this little, ohhhh, ohhh yessss, piece of Black fuck meat," the coach managed as he took possession of the little slut. "Ohhh my god! She's so fuckin' tight!"

She was sobbin' and cryin' out now, but her body paid no heed as she continued to buck under him, now wrappin' her arms around his buttocks and pullin' him in hard with every thrust. And the sobs seemed to turn into sounds of ecstasy, growin' by the second as she approached yet another orgasm.

"Ohhhh, ooohhhhhh, OOOHHHHHHH!," she screamed. "Ohhhhh goshhhh Coach Butler!!! Please, NOOOOO. I, um, oohhh yes, just like that!! Pleaaaase! Harder! HARDER! Fill this whore up with your baby juice."

And as he rode her into a massive orgasm, he dumped a giant load of his 'baby juice' into her, no doubt forcin' it up through her cervix and inside her where babies are made. And he stayed buried to the hilt, his big balls liftin' and his shots like hot lava up inside her as she writhed under him.

Then he collapsed on top of her, all 250 pounds, and she all but disappeared. Once I made sure she wasn't gettin' smothered and could breathe, I let him recover. He rolled off her about three minutes later and his giant cock plopped out of her followed by a gush of his potent seed, soilin' the already drenched sheets even more.

I looked down at Jenna who was splayed open and breathin' heavy, eyes closed, and holdin' her firm little tits and squeezin' them.

I motioned to Coach Butler who followed me out to the kitchen, cum drippin' from the head of his cock and his thighs a sheen of the whore's fuck juices. Ms. Semple followed us and while I talked to him, the guidance counselor got down on her knees and suck us both clean.

"I got a proposal, Mr. Butler," I said. His eyes were a bit glazed as Ms. Semple throated his cock. "Seems you have a certain fondness for young Jenna. She's now a whore I bought off her folks and over the next month she'll be broke in and trained to service both men and women. I'll let you ride her for free for the next month iffin' you help get her broke and trained. You can have her any time night or day here in this here apartment."

Coach Butler was big, but he wasn't fat. He had blonde hair and a bit of a beefy face with beady eyes sunk in a bit and maybe an IQ approachin' normal.

"Yes Sir! Mr. Lawton, I'll darn well take you up on that there," he drawled, showin' he'd come from even farther south than we was already at. "She's a ripe un and ready for pickin' is sure. When do I start?"

"You just did," I said. "Now the only rule right now is her ass is off limits 'til I take her back door cherry and get her loosened up some. Your big pecker'd just rip her open, so we got to go slow and ease her into bein' an anal whore."

Mr. Butler agreed and we set a few guidelines like no more than two hours a day, not hurtin' her too much, and at least a half-hour focused on oral, with her swallowin' and throatin' up to eight inches eventually.

"I'll take another hour in her now," he said as Ms. Semple had him as hard as a man could get. "Then I got to eat and run over and coach the girls' basketball team. Jenna was the star player, but I guess I gotta start that young Messer girl. Wait 'til they all hear about Jenna bein' a whore!"

Mr. Butler went back to the bedroom and this time we closed the door on him and the little Black whore as he started her down a road she'd never come back from. Fiona and Ms. Semple and me stood listenin' to the screams and cries and moans as the two bodies slapped together on the other side of the door. Soon both women were takin' turns suckin' my cock and we soon moved to the other bedroom where I rode both of them as we listened to the thumps and wild sounds comin' from the other side of the wall. Ms. Semple may not be a whore, but she'll service anyone, man or woman, and over the next year or so I fucked her maybe a hundred times. She was one of Andi's favorites.

Jenna's first day included cock from Billy Wills for two hours, my cock, two pussies, and her former coach. And as I fucked the two women, Mr. Butler came at least two more times in her Black body, and we heard him open the door, thump out to the kitchen and make a phone call to the assistant coach to get him to run the practice that night.

Back in the bedroom, they went another two hours with Jenna comin' out once to go to the bathroom, Mr. Butler steadyin' her as she sat on the toilet. We stood and watched her as the coach's cum drained out of her and she finally let go and peed, not even noticin' we were there.

After his third load, coach was about done for the day. He was covered in sweat and his big, flaccid cock hung down in a mess of sticky fuck juices, Jenna's now plentiful lubrication flowing unchecked with her animal arousal despite her sobs and whimpers now that she wasn't a whore and Coach Butler shouldn't be performin' carnal acts on her.

The coach laughed at that as he headed for the shower. Ms. Semple followed him into the bathroom and used her mouth to clean most of the globs off between his legs before he turned on the taps.

I knew Jenna'd cum at least a dozen times that day. She lay just as Coach Butler had left her 20 minutes before, spread and a real mess between her legs, her pussy still gaped open and juice and big globs of cum everywhere. Her eyes were closed, but she seemed to be breathin' regular now, her little tits heavin' up and down.

I motioned Fiona to get down and clean Jenna up, and she knelt between the Black whore's legs and started suckin' and lickin' which just started Jenna moanin' again as Ms. Semple was on her knees suckin' my cock back up.

When the coach was gone, I got Jenna cleaned up again in the bathroom and got her out on the sofa watchin' TV. I gave her that ice cream like I promised and watched as she licked at the cone, me imaginin' how she was gonna be lickin' lots of things from now on. She was gonna be a remarkable piece of ass, and she'd already proved she could handle numerous cocks -- Billy Wills had fucked her, I'd fucked her, and Coach Butler had practically raped her non-stop for a couple hours. All on her first day as a whore, somethin' she'd be doing the rest of her life, I figured.

She sat there, legs spread apart like whores do, and her pussy was a swollen mound with her big pussy lips puffed up and hangin' open from the coach's massive meat bein' in her for so long, proddin' and probin' into her baby tunnel and hittin' up against her cervix hundreds of times over the course of three fuck sessions.

Later, after yet another bath, I took Jenna back to bed where I fucked her off and on all night, even pushin' that little butt plug back up inside her. I'd be usin' her little ass the next night as I prepared her nether hole for its proper use, seein' as whores in Johnsons Hollow had to have all three holes available.

Jenna's virgin ass was snug at first, but the next evenin' after work I worked her up into a frenzy by first eatin', then fingerin', and then fuckin' her cunt. Coach had already had her that afternoon, and she was loose in the cunt and flowin' juice like we was at the pharmacy soda fountain. Me eatin' her and fingerin' and finally fuckin' her cunt got her so horny that when I pulled out the butt plug, I easily slid my cock into her tiny ass and plowed her back hole for the rest of the night, dumpin' three loads in her back door that was so loose by then I could pull all the way out and plunge my cock back in with hardly any resistance.

Jenna cried a lot and tried to fight it, but like all whores, her tears soon dried up and she started orgasmin'. In no time Jenna was almost as big an anal whore as Mrs. Eaton, whose ass was so well used and famous, people talked about it in public. Jenna would soon follow suit, and for a while would be the most popular and most often fucked whore in 200 miles, having gone from virgin to mega whore in just six weeks.

That night I popped her anal cherry, she was flowin' cunt juice and buckin' and fuckin' like crazy once she knew gettin' ass fucked felt so good. I soon let Coach Butler use her ass as he trained her every day over the next weeks while I was at work. Then Jack would drop by and use all her holes, and Pastor Brown tried her ass a few times as well.

Doc, who had already fucked Jenna with Pastor Brown, came over about a week after I bought the Black whore and examined her, and took her for another ride. By then her ass was bein' used daily and her reluctance to perform had turned more to resignation to her situation and new status in life.

"She's cumin' along fine, so to speak," Doc said as he slipped his cock out of her swollen pussy and eased it into her puckered and pulsating ass. Jenna was on her hands and knees on the bed and Doc stood on the floor behind her. "You need to get her down to see Billy Wills for a re-examination of her anal abilities. You should be able to start sellin' her almost right away. Start out maybe eight cocks a day and see how she does."

Doc slowly pumped in and out of her little ass hole, settin' her to moanin' some and reachin' back to play with her own clit, her juice drippin' off with each thrust of the huge cock.

"Might be she'll manage to do ten or twelve a day," he said. "She's young and ripe, and those treatments are startin' to kick in judgin' from how much pussy juice she's generatin' and how much her pussy's plumped up. Startin' so young, she might be at her peak ripeness for goin' on three or four years before she starts to be, ah, how should I say? Less attractive? She'll be worn out in probably six years. But a real good return on your investment."

He continued pumpin' into her ass, and Jenna was now thrustin' back to meet him as she furiously rubbed her enlarged clit her pussy lips hung down and little drops of her fluid dripped off them or got flung against her inner thighs or on Doc's giant balls as they swung against her twat. Her little tits weren't really full enough to swing and bounce much, but her nipples were bullet hard and black as coal as they rubbed against the sheet, causin' even more stimulation as her body prepared to convulse and spasm in orgasm.

Both were approachin' climax with Doc huffin' and gruntin' before he finally grabbed the little slut by the hips and pulled her back on his long, fat shaft one last time, launchin' a good dozen jets of his plentiful semen into her bowels.

Jenna reached her orgasm as Doc's hot goo splashed inside her, triggerin' both her anal nerve bundle and her clit as she screamed and wreathed and whimpered and even jammed three of her own fingers deep into her unoccupied pussy, pumpin' them in and out as she rode her orgasm down the other side. Doc held her tight for a full minute after his last spurt, and I could see Jenna's puckered hole milkin' his cock as she squeezed every last drop out of him. When he let go, she fell to the bed exhausted, Doc's cock ploppin' out and her anal gape somethin' you could almost push your hand up inside.

But her job wasn't over and I reminded her she had to lick and suck Doc's cock clean, and as it turned out, his balls and whole groin area that was coated with the whore's own juice. She took her time and licked and sucked, everything coming naturally to her. When she was finished, Doc zipped up and she crawled back on the bed, this time getting on her back and spreadin' her legs to offer up her neglected pussy.

"You're learnin' how to be a good whore, Jenna," Doc said. "Won't be long and you'll not think much about missin' out on your high school graduation or goin' off to college. I know this all seems too much and sinful and all, but in a couple weeks all you'll want to do is fuck. I'm makin' sure of that. All that other stuff will soon be just a vague memory, and then you'll not even recall."

After Doc left, I got Jenna in the bath and cleaned her up. I had plans to take her out and show off her pussy around town. There was a chamber of commerce meeting I figured I'd take her to, and then maybe drop her off at the police station for Chief Wallace to play with for a couple hours.

Later I planned to take her out to eat and expose her over on the far side of town in a few of those sketchy bars. She might not be old enough to drink, but she was old enough to fuck and old enough to suck cock. Besides, there was no legal age for whores. If somebody wanted to get an 18-year-old whore drunk, they could do it. And then they could do anything they wanted to her once she was plastered.

We didn't have much for clothes for her. She'd been naked since the day I bought her and was gettin' used to it. When somebody came to visit, she no longer tried to cover her pussy or tits, and hardly made any protest about bein' made to perform on command at all hours. So today was gonna be a test.

Because Jenna is just a side character in this recounting of my days in Johnsons Hollow, I'll finish off tellin' about her with just a short summary so as I can get back to tellin' the story of Ms. Jeffers, the real focus of the story.

I took young Jenna around to the chamber of commerce meeting where she was passed around and fondled and became steamed up and drippin' as she was handed from one man to the next for them to play with and get a feel of. Fingers was in all her holes and soon you could smell pussy juice clear across the meetin' room. I passed out cards and every man in the room showed up at the bank over the next few days to book appointments to ride her.

Chief Wallace and the deputies took her into one of their private rooms back near the cells and because she'd been so horned up by the chamber of commerce men, it didn't take much to get her spread out on a table and half a dozen patrolmen taken turns standin' there between her legs and doin' the 'servin'' part of protect and serve. The chief took a shine to the little girl and did her at least once a week.

By the time they were done with her, she was a real mess and they had to put her in a shower where a few more took turns with her. I had her back home by supper time and soakin' in the tub for an hour while I got some takeout from Owens.

From there, she went across town and did some blowjobs and took two cocks up her pussy. Next day I took her to Haler City where she spent an afternoon suckin' cocks and lettin' Mitch take a few rides on her. After four days, she was a proficient cocksucker, and with a bit of coachin' from Mrs. Eaton and Coach Butler, she got full marks from Billy Wills when he retested her and certified her as an anal whore.

The week after, she was booked up every night from Monday to Friday with 10 cocks every night and almost booked solid for the three weeks after that. With the exception of the week of her high school graduation, she serviced an average of fifty men a week from then on, it jumpin' to almost sixty in the next while.

On graduation night she didn't walk across the stage. She didn't get a certificate. She didn't make the valedictory address like she was supposed to. Instead, she was led through the halls where Ms. Semple pointed out that all traces of young Jenna had been removed from the school, including her sports trophies, academic achievements, and photos in yearbooks.

"We went through the files and pulled everything out with her name on it and burned it down in the furnace," she said. "Whores don't have no place in an institution of learnin' 'cept if their layin' on their back with their legs spread."