All Comments on 'The Ballad of John and Al Ch. 05'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
peasant001peasant001about 1 month ago

After reading this once, I figure now I won't be getting much sleep for another couple hours, not with how much this chapter's got the heart racing. Splendid.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeabout 1 month ago

I’m guessing that Warren‘s character is based on the author. The cuckold angst has intensified significantly. Even though the scenes are well written, the overall plot, from my perspective, has jumped the proverbial shark. I understand that it is fantasy and all of Rimbaud’s stories require a certain element of disbelief to enjoy properly. In the case of this story, however, the idea that Al can deny John physical intimacy for a whole year while fucking other men on a daily basis without negatively impacting their relationship, is too implausible. Also, there isn’t enough interaction between John and Al in the story that reinforces their bond/connection to the readers. The number one need that men have in a relationship is to feel respected by their partner. The story would be much more palatable if there was a clear demonstration of Al’s respect for John and reinforcement of their connection emotionally. The perfunctory exchange between Al and John where Al asks John if he loves her, doesn’t quite work, in my opinion. I am curious as to how the story’s plot will be developed. Going forward. I can’t see a chronological description of events that play out over an entire year, especially when Al will be having sex every day. I expect that once things have settled in, the story will pick up periodically for significant events, while providing a summary of events since the last story. I expect the story to culminate in the “ultimate“ fantasy scenario for John and Al either before they leave Virginia or before the wedding. It would be nice to see some growth in both John and Al and see their relationship strengthened. Thanks again for writing and sharing. I would also like to thank the real life, John and Al for sharing this part of their lives with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Haha same problem here, @peasant101. There goes tonight's sleep.

Amazing work @Rimbaud17. This story is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The fact you say that this, or a version of this is happening in real life gets alarm bells ringing in my head... The road to physical intimacy is strewn with emotional landmines. This feels like a really dangerous idea. I hope they make it and have some.happy memories but the way?characters are progressing, I think someone is not having a happy ending. And that sucks losing someone over a fantasy. But these self deleting fantasies man... They are not healthy to enact irl. As hot as they sound on paper.

mhmichelmhmichelabout 1 month ago
John

Little Johnny is going to have to fend for himself. Will Al put up with the masturbation, what if little Johnny strays? Al needs control, a web based chastity device with all the bells and whistles, FC could pay for it. Guest could view his locked status and comment. An erection attempt log is included. Al controls the app, invites the guest and approves the ID's. Oh what fun and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic ending!

francisa123francisa123about 1 month ago

Another superb series, just wow! I love the angst! Can’t wait for the next chapter! 5 stars for sure!

komercjankomercjanabout 1 month ago

Things escaped quickly lol at this point he will be put in chastity in next two chapters haha

mhmichelmhmichelabout 1 month ago
Guest Room

Is John moving to the guest room. Will sleeping with her be denied too. what about seeing her undressed, no more for John. How will little Johnny react, I'll bet he'll be excited, one touch blast off. More than a year, he'll need help. Can FC buy Al the perfect chastity device as a gift to help the hot little waitress? Of course, Warren is working both ends to his advantage. One year may never end, really. Is Tom the current guy?

More please, as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Here we go again. Guy can't fuck - or touch - his girl for a year, while a random dude gets to do her daily - bareback. Sounds fun. What could go wrong?

I wish Rimbaud would put more realism into his stories. He knows how to build a story, dialogues are great, sex is hot. But the plotlines. Oh man.

I'll check back for the last episode, just to see how insane it got.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, for the comments and ... suggestions? Particularly MongoliaJoe from a couple of days ago. I do want to remind people that I am writing this story as part of what I believe to be a three-way collaboration with a couple who has intrigued me with their willingness to share their fantasies and their unique twists on playing this game. The story is evolving based on what they're telling me about their experiences and desires; in particular, how what started as a slow burn has turned into rocket fuel. It happens. I know from experience!

I will also remind everyone that Al has not yet made John go a year without sex. She's merely made that suggestion, and John found it exciting to contemplate. John still does not know exactly what she has and hasn't done! He's seen a couple of pictures on a phone, but as several readers have commented earlier, you can do amazing things with photoshop and AI these days. Is everything they're telling each other, or telling me, actually real? Who knows? I do know that I'm trying to stay true to their unique kinks, and not project my own onto the story. And I'm enjoying, and honored by, their willingness to share.

I will also say that, so far, this story has been my interpretation of how this couple's long-discussed foray into cuckolding might be playing out, based on what John has told me, and spiced up with some details from Al about what and who she actually is doing, or wants John to wonder about. The next chapter is going to be based much more on one of Al's developing obsessions. Stay tuned.

bearmugandrbearmugandrabout 1 month ago

If this is based on real event's and it sounds like in real time I wouldn't advise taking kissing away at least not entirely. Maybe he can't initiate the kiss but she can cause she didn't initiate with the other guy or something. I also hope Warren is acting in good faith and is genuinely interested in helping them navigate everything. I also hope he ends up being the guys if not already. looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

So John was in the comments of the last story. If he's here now, I've got a question. We know the cast of characters now, and it sounds a lot like Al is taking one of them to bed. Which possibility, when you think about it, gives you the most exquisite angst? Why?

ForestsCharmsForestsCharms28 days ago

The fact that even some of this is real is well, amazing really. This is a fascinating story and one i am enjoying so much, I really can't wait for the next chapter and am hooked on this story!!

tennesseeredtennesseered28 days ago

I had to chuckle, reading the previous anonymous comment about lack of realism. This story ostensibly comes straight from the participants in more or less real time. Farm fresh, you might say. That's as real as I want to get.

Clearly written prose and innovative story elements make this story series stand out. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Fiendishly diabolical, Warren's suggestion that Al give her new lover her BCPs. Al definitely won't be going without but poor John will be limited to batting clean up. I suspect Al will eventually work her way through every man in the apartment complex. Great story so far, full of restrained eroticism and high anxiety. 5*

JB5646JB564626 days ago

To whoever asked. The Jimmy character gives me the most angst... though, the idea that warren/rimbauld has somehow worked his way into Al's pants also brings it's own level of gut wrenching pleasure. Looking forward to the next chapter though

mhmichelmhmichel25 days ago
Fantasy

Congratulations John, you're a real cuckhold, no more fantasy, it's real now. Am I really cut off? Is he bigger, is he better? Did she use a condom, is her pussy really his now? What about me, what am I suppose to do? Who is it, who owns Al's pussy now? Is he laughing at me, is she laughing too? Will things ever be the same, will I ever fuck Al again. Should I stray, could I stray ? Is the wedding still scheduled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
570 Followers
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...