All Comments on 'The Bar'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Raxton57Raxton575 months ago

Another well written story. Thanks again for sharing your ideas with us. I admit, I liked the story but for me, having someone simply acquiesce to all that humiliation and coerced sex when she could have just left really limits my enjoyment. For me personally, I prefer the heroine to be either restrained and unable to stop the aggressors or to have it be more like BDSM, where she agrees but perhaps it goes too far... That's just me though. I hope you keep writing, I do enjoy your stories. Thanks.

ZambonilordZambonilord5 months ago

Interesting story. I was honestly expecting something a bit more run of the Mill, get fucked in bathroom scenario. But having the bartender order around was a nice touch. If I'm nit picking, the story was a bit long and I thought it was odd that the bartender went from "don't touch her" to pimping her out. It felt like the story was going in a different direction until it settled into pimping her out. But otherwise I enjoyed the story. Nice work

hitmebabyhitmebaby5 months ago

Always love your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Just wandering if the bartender were lesbian that could had lead to othe developpement.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice. Very. As always beautifully written. A couple things that would have made it even better for me: If you had had her degrading herself with more begging for cock at the beginning of the fucking. And two, made sure she clearly stated her name and city for everyone, on video. And maybe had them address her with her real name several times during her fucking.

I have to state that I feel quite lucky to have someone as talented as you, and knowledgeable of the territory, writing these great stories for us. We all owe you MANY orgasms and pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the way you had things ramping in this one, each step the perfect height above the last. In fact having read most of your works here, I would rank this as probably your best example of escalation to date, very well handled. I also liked 'Locker Room Revenge', 'Walk to School', and 'Halloween Hell Pt.1 and 2', as other good examples of your talent to pace and step the excitement, until that wonderful clllliiiiimmmmmaaaaaxxxxx ! Bravo !!

SamarikamaanSamarikamaan5 months ago

Love your writings!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is there anyway you can continue this story. Maybe starting the second installment with consequences of her being posted, ending her job. And then she gets a message from the bartender ordering her to return or something ?? God I would love another installment of this story with your writer's touch.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

f-ck I'd love to be the subject in most of your stories, but ESPECIALLY this one - your scenarios are so f*cking HOT!! xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...