The Barbecue

Story Info
Scott is conflicted now that he isn't Jane's teacher anymore.
2.9k words
4.64
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

While I do think this could be a "stand alone" story, it is probably better enjoyed as "Part 4" after my other stories. When I started writing, I didn't realize I would have an ongoing plot. But I am not done with these characters yet. Thank you to everyone for reading and your positive feedback. This story is a little different- more of a build up and some point of view from Mr. Fitz, instead of just Jane. I hope you enjoy!

Scott Fitz was a terrible person. He had been teaching for 10 years and had never been attracted to his students. That afternoon with Jane changed everything. It changed him. The last few weeks of school that followed their afternoon tryst were torture. He avoided her in class as much as he could but that didn't stop him from fantasizing about her constantly at home. That little sundress she wore that day. The way she said his name when she was turned on. The way she tasted. Her hands on his dick. How badly he wanted inside of her. At least they didn't have sex. He was thankful that he came to his senses before that.

If he was honest with himself, he had been nurturing a small crush on Jane all year. She was serious about school but light hearted about everything else. She was funny. She talked to herself when solving tough math problems. And God was she beautiful.

But today, Scott had to get it together. He had a party to host. Every year, he invited some friends, neighbors, and his bowling league to his house at the beginning of summer. This was the start of a new day, he thought. Summer was here. Jane had graduated. He could move on with his life.

**

Jane was nervous. She was standing at the doorstep of her hot [former] teacher whom had come all over her thighs barely a month ago. They had barely spoken since then, just for the necessary school related things. Now Jane was enjoying her post high school life and had Olivia in her bed most nights. But this morning, she got a huge surprise when her dad casually mentioned "Hey we're going to a summer party at some guy from my bowling league small world and I think he was one of your old teachers." Once Jane figured out it was Scott Fitz, she immediately volunteered to join them.

She immediately called Olivia, who was just as excited. Jane and Olivia were "together", but Olivia thought Jane should still explore possibilities with Mr. Fitz. He clearly knew how to please women and Jane hadn't had that before with a man. Fantasies about Mr. Fitz also made appearances in their foreplay. A lot. Olivia was excited for new material.

After her conversation with Olivia, Jane got ready for the party. She decided to wear THAT sundress- the same dress she was wearing when she and Mr. Fitz hooked up. There were two buttons missing from the top. Mr. Fitz had ripped them accidentally while trying to get inside of her bra. But she liked that little reminder of their time together. The dress was thin but dark enough that she didn't need underwear. And she decided her breasts were perky enough that she could get way without wearing a bra.

Now she was ringing his doorbell and standing between her parents. The feeling of the silky material against her naked skin felt amazing. But it made it harder to ignore the desire that was simmering inside of her. She was questioning her decision to not wear any undergarments when the door finally opened. Mr. Fitz's eyes went right to Jane and then to her parents. He seemed to work out the connection immediately.

"Henry! Thanks for coming and bringing your family. I didn't realize you were Jane's dad but I guess our conversations were all bowling related. Small world!"

"Thank you for inviting us!" said Jane's dad. "We are happy Jane came too. She has been spending so much time with her friend Olivia lately. I'm surprised they aren't sick of each other. I don't know how they keep themselves entertained!" Mr. Fitz's eyes widened as he dropped his beer. Luckily, it didn't actually break. He quickly picked up the bottle, regained his composure, and made a joke about his clumsiness. Jane watched him, keeping the smile on her face as sweet and PG as possible. She knew that Mr. Fitz was VERY aware of how Olivia and she were entertaining themselves. And she liked seeing the effect this had on him.

**

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Scott was trying to keep his focus on the party but he couldn't get the images of Jane and Olivia out of his mind. Or that day with Jane out of his mind. And that dress. That fucking dress. He felt a little guilty that he had ripped the buttons but damn, her tits looked perfect with that extra bit of cleavage. The dress was so thin that he could see her nipples hardened, even from across the yard. Was she turned on? He now had the feeling that she was always turned on. This party was going to be a bitch.

Jane was standing in the backyard, talking with her parents and another older couple, the first time she caught Scott staring. In the bright sunlight, her dress was nearly see-through. He couldn't take his eyes off of her curvy thighs. He was busy following their outline and where they met. Christ, was she even wearing underwear? Shit. He was caught. Jane had noticed him looking. She smiled and gave a small wave. She continued her conversation with the group but she moved her feet a little further apart, which made it easier to see through the dress...and made a stronger case for the fact she was not wearing underwear. Was she fucking with him?

The second time she caught him staring was when she was sitting on a picnic table, her feet on the bench. She smiled at him again and they locked eyes again. She kept eye contact as she moved her dress up, revealing a lot more thigh. She was definitely flirting with him.

**

Jane was enjoying their game. She knew he was watching her. And the more she held his gaze, or showed him a little more skin, the more he watched her. And the more he seemed to relax. Right now, he was standing at the grill, getting ready to cook. He looked cute when he was concentrating. She waited until the group around him dispersed so they could talk in private. She walked over to him and tried very hard to keep her expression neutral in case anyone was watching them.

"Would you like some help with that, Mr. Fitz?" she asked.

"Not necessary, but thanks." He seemed surprised that she had come over to talk. "You can call me Scott, you know. It feels silly for you to call me Mr. Fitz now."

"Interesting," Jane said. "Because you aren't my teacher anymore and I have graduated, it makes perfect sense that our relationship should change?" Scott didn't look up at Jane and didn't respond. But he didn't interrupt her either. She continued quietly. "Can we talk? I want you to know that I am not upset and I think about that day a lot. I want..."

"Please Jane." Scott begged. "Not here. It's too hard in the middle of a party and your parents are right over there."

"When? Tonight?"

"Later tonight." Scott agreed. Jane started to walk away, smiling to herself. "Hey Jane?" he called after her.

Jane turned around "Yes, Mr. Fitz?" she teased.

He kept his eyes on the grill and said, "Nice dress."

Finally, the party ended. Jane was sitting on a couch in the living room, pretending to look through her phone. She was really watching Scott. They continued to watch each other for the rest of the party when no one else was paying attention. He even winked at her a couple of times. And he seemed more and more at ease. He hadn't objected when she told her parents, in front of him, that she was going to wait for Olivia to come pick her up for another sleepover. She saw that as a good sign- he knew Olivia wasn't coming over. And he knew that they would be alone.

Once the last of his guests left, Scott came into the room and sat on a chair across from her. He had that look on his face- the same one from the classroom that day. He wanted her. And he was struggling with what to do about it. His eyes moved up her body, taking their time on her legs and again on her breasts. He held her gaze while he took a sip of his drink. The tension in the room was palpable.

Jane broke the silence first. "Great party. You look like you had a good time. You are a lot more relaxed than when I got here."

Scott smiled and gave a little laugh. "It was a pretty big shock to see you at my door. With your parents. A little warning would have been nice."

"If I had your number, I would have! But even if I did have your number, it doesn't seem like you wanted to talk to me much recently."

"Jane, you KNOW that is because I had to stay away from you. I couldn't risk being tempted again. You were my student."

"I'm not your student anymore." Jane uncrossed her legs, stood up, and walked toward him. Her whole body was vibrating with anticipation. They had had a whole afternoon of foreplay. Now she needed more. Was the part of Scott that wanted her going to win the internal argument he was having with himself? Only one way to find out.

Scott kept his eyes on her as she crossed the room. She took his drink from his hand and set it on the table next to him. He swallowed hard but didn't move. She slowly sat down in his lap, straddling him. "I wasn't lying when I said I think about you all of the time. Your mouth. Your perfect dick. What you would have felt like inside me." She put her hands on his shoulders and moved closer to him. She could feel him getting hard beneath her.

Scott's eyes were dark with lust and were still fixed on her. He couldn't seem to make up his mind between her eyes or her mouth. He was otherwise immobile, his hands gripping the sides of the chair. Jane moved in so her lips were brushed up against his ear. "I saw you looking at me today. Could you see that I am not wearing anything underneath my dress?"

Scott took a sharp breath in and held it. Slowly, his hands moved from the side of the chair to her knees. She could feel him breathing harder and faster. His hands moved higher up her thighs, until he was inside of her dress, hands on her ass. He finally exhaled and murmured, "I can't believe you have been running around my party all day without underwear." His erection bulged even more.

Scott looked up at the ceiling, closed his eyes, and took another deep breath. "Jane, I don't want to fight this anymore. I've been going crazy all day. Is this what you want?"

Jane nodded.

He grabbed her and brought her closer. Then he kissed her, hungrily. His tongue found hers as he cupped her ass. She grabbed the back of his head pulled him in. She grinded into his lap against his erection, wishing they were both naked. She broke the kiss long enough to lift her dress up over her head. Now she was completely naked in his lap. She kissed him again, hard.

"Let me look at you, "he asked and she sat back. His eyes fell to her tits and he cupped them, softly at first and then with more pressure. "These are perfect. These nipples." And be immediately brought one to his mouth, licking and sucking. Jane's whole body was flushed and she needed more.

"Take me to your bedroom," Jane said. He led her to his room and she laid down on the bed. He moved on top of her and they continued kidding. Then he moved to her breasts and alternated between gentle nibbles and sucking. He started sucking harder and as he ravaged one of her nipples, one of his hands moved down her waist and ended up between her thighs. Her labia were wet and warm. She cried out softly at the touch.

"You are so wet. Have you ever had sex with a man before?" Scott asked, biting at her neck.

"No," breathed Jane. He had found her clit now and was rubbing harder.

"Okay. I am going to make you come. And then I am going to fuck you." He moved a finger inside of her while keeping a thumb on her clit. Jane had been waiting all day for this. She moved against him, enjoying the pressure that was building inside of her. She started to breath harder and let out soft moans. She opened her eyes and saw Scott watching her. "You look so fucking hot when you are turned on," he said.

He slipped a second finger inside of her, still rubbing her clit firmly. She was soaking by now. The pressure in her pussy was close to peaking. She was so close. She held his hand steady and ground against his fingers in the way she needed. This sent her over the edge and she came. Hard.

Jane wasn't done. She turned to Scott and started kissing him again, slowly, sensuously. She wrapped her legs around him and moved against him. "I need you inside of me, "she said.

Scott stood up. Jane watched him undress. His chest and shoulders were broad and muscular. He let out a breath of relieve when he took off his underwear and his erection sprang free. He produced a condom from somewhere and slowly rolled it on. He stood over her, watching her hungrily, slowly stroking his thick, hard cock. He looked sexy as hell.

"Ready for me baby?" he asked. She nodded. She was still soaking from her orgasm and needed to be close to him again. He lifted her to bring her to the edge of bed. He held his dick right up against her pussy. He rubbed along the outside, being sure to rub her clit. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and she knew they were both thinking of the first time they were together.

Finally, he eased himself into her. He was big and she felt tight around him. But he went slow and she was very wet. Once she was used to him, he started to move back and forth. Oh, this was good. Every time he was deep inside of her, he hit a spot that sent sparks through her whole body. He licked his thumb and moved it to her clit, rubbing it as he fucked her. She was close to coming again. But she wanted to make this last.

"I want to be on top," Jane said. Scott obliged. He laid down on the bed and guided her over him. He slipped right inside of her this time. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure build again. She angled herself so he hit that spot she needed. She was close. She started breathing harder. She moved her hands to her breasts and squeezed. So close. She ground down harder on to him. His dick was right on the spot again, that spot that made her feel so good. And suddenly the wave that was building released and washed over her.

"Fuck Scott. Right there. Don't stop." she screamed. She knew they were alone in the house and she didn't have to hold back. He held onto her hips to help steady her as she came. Once it was over, she started moving her hips more rhythmically again. He started to roll over and they both repositioned so that he was top. Then he was inside of her again.

"I'm close too baby. Tell me if it's too much." Scott kissed her as he thrusted. And his thrusts became deeper and harder, more urgent. And it wasn't too much. It was just what she wanted. She wrapped her legs around him tighter. He used one hand hold himself up and the other hand to cup her breasts. His thrusts quickened. So did his breathing. Finally, he started moaning her name with each thrust and then let out a shudder. He collapsed on top of her, head buried in her chest.

Several minutes passed and then he moved next to her. They wrapped their arms and legs around one another, alternating between kissing and making confessions.

"I have been fantasizing about this since that day we hooked up. I haven't jacked off this much since I was a teenager, "Scott said.

"Olivia knows the whole story about that day and makes me tell her while I am fingering her," Jane responded.

Scott's whole face lit up and he smiled. "I don't hate that. Are you two dating? Is this cheating?"

"We are dating. But she knows I am here. She is very into it. I will tell her this story too, every detail."

"I don't hate that either. As long as she doesn't tell anyone."

Jane kissed him. "She won't. I trust her. Are you okay with me dating both of you?"

"Absolutely," Scott said. "But it's only fair that I get to hear more of your Olivia stories."