All Comments on 'The Barbecue'

by Lady_Jane27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five *****. Very good story. You my dear, are going to be challenged to keep going. You will need longer stories, more complex (and titillating plot) , but I suspect you can, and will, do it! I hope so and look forward to reading more.

rbell42rbell42over 1 year ago

I wish that I could give it a 10.

8ikm8ikmover 1 year ago

Wow! Love all the four stories. You need an editor though 😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minor edit - I think you meant "continued kissing" rather than "kidding*.

Apart from that, not a bad story. Definitely interested in the other chapters.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

All four were nice and hot. As was already stated, you could really benefit from working with an editor to help polish these up before submission. Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job describing Jane's orgasm while on top. The gradual escalation, as if in real time.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Are you okay with me dating both of you?" "Absolutely." And just like that, another beta writer gets ignored.

Nicole2023Nicole20234 months ago

I think she should have given her virginity to Olivia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Jane27@Lady_Jane27
I have been a fan of the website for a long time and recently wrote my first story. I write what I like to read- slow build up, a bit of a plot, some teasing and seduction but consent and respect are very clear. When I am not writing (or thinking about) erotica, I like to tr...