The Barmaid's Trysts Pt. 02

Story Info
Our barmaid tries to beat the heat with her best friend.
2.5k words
4.75
1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June stepped out of her room. She didn't see her father in the hall. She walked quickly down the hallway and the stairs. They led down to the back rooms of the Inn. When he built the place, her father had ensured their rooms had some privacy from their patrons. The only way to get there was through the kitchen and up this staircase. June still managed to sneak people in, though. She stopped and shivered at the memories. Her ruined orgasm had left an empty feeling just below her stomach. She knew what she needed to fill it and remove the ache. Apparently, her father needed her, or he wouldn't have bothered her, so she pushed the feeling down and walked past the storage and larder to the kitchen.

Edward was busy preparing food. In the morning, the Inn typically served some simple breakfast like oats, but Edward liked to have stew or something similar later in the day. Edward never considered himself much of a cook, but few people scoffed at his food. June always did it, although she always teased her father that she was a better cook than him.

"Morning, June"

"Good morning"

June tried again not to let her frustration into her voice. She didn't do well, and her father gave her a sympathetic look.

"Sorry for waking you, but I have to go and collect some things from around town today. So, I must leave this place in your hands for a while."

June sighed.

"Okay, I'll keep the place together. Just please hurry back. I had some plans with Jeni later today."

He shot her a look. "Out with Jenine as usual. You know, June, if you take this place over, you won't always have time to go out with friends. Not unless you find an extra pair of hands."

June turned away from her father's gaze hiding a pained expression. Her father had been doing this more and more lately. She made herself busy cleaning the prep table. She gathered the severed heads of carrots and peels of onions and shed potato skins into a bowl to toss later.

"I suppose I'll have to hire some extra help then. I'm sure someone will be happy with the job. I'll find a traveler or two, if not someone in the village. More than enough pass through here."

Her father mimicked her sigh. Knowing there was no point in pushing the issue of her settling down. He went back to minding the midday meal.

June was happy to pass the time in silence while they worked. A short time later, the stew was ready, and they ate together. They were chatting about the recent patrons and news in the town. After they finished, Edward set out on his errands, and June checked the guest rooms and the floor space. Most of the guests had cleared out by now. The capital was close, and that was where most of their patrons were heading. She spent the rest of her morning cleaning, preparing rooms, and getting stew for any stragglers who had slept in, including one man who had drunk too much and had been tossed into a nearby hog pen the previous night. The chores kept her mind off the lingering feeling in her body telling her to jump the nearest man.

Her lust had faded by the time her father returned that afternoon. June gave him a hurried peck goodbye and dashed out the door to meet Jenine.

She waited at their usual meeting spot by the obnoxiously large statue of the town's founder.

June found the statue absurd. Lord Gefoy stood etched in marble, hoisting a sword triumphantly. The statue implied he was some sort of warrior or general-he was an accountant. Jeni had told her the real story when they were kids. Gefoy only led the group that settled there, the group which laid the roads to the capital. He took the name Lord to pretend he was nobility. When they met under it, Jeni enjoyed spitting on the statue, a tradition June honored. A glob of spit landed on the deceitful man's face as a very sweaty Jenine jogged up to her.

June looked her friend up to down. Sweat soaked through Jeni's simple, green dress. The moisture caused her friend's bodice to slip down her chest and her underclothes to venture up. The fabric stuck to her chest, and the sweat glistened on her the crease of her cleavage. The dress hugged her friend's hips and swayed as she jogged up to June.

June shook herself, realizing she was indulging in her friend's body. She made sure to look directly into Jeni's eyes.

"Jeni, did you run all the way here? You look drenched."

Jenine scowled and rolled her eyes.

"Not the whole way, but I needed to get away. My parents have been working me like a horse today. I slipped out the back gate before they could say no and invent more chores."

Her scowl turned into a mischievous grin at that.

"You would think growing up would make them less overbearing. They just whine about me becoming an old maid and how my childbearing years are passing. I am working so hard that I have no time to meet anybody.

June walked from the shade of the statue and shook her head.

"My father has been doing the same. I think he wants me to leave the Inn-do something else. He keeps hinting at me having children."

June grinned back as she laid a hand on Jeni's shoulder

"Sounds like we both need a break, and you could use a bath.

Jeni wrinkled her nose and replied, "Let's go to the pond and get out of the heat."

"Brilliant idea. I was a little worried my dad might come looking for me. He will be furious that I left early, but I can deal with him later."

Jeni grabbed June's hand and squeezed it as they ran. They headed towards the edge of town and the Ironwood. June giggled at her friend's enthusiasm and tried to keep up.

After a trip to the edge of town, they followed the trail through the forest. June and Jenine gossiped about the town drama and the difficulties with their parents. The two young women never had to worry about encountering anybody on this trail.

"...and Rupert's wife said he wandered out of the forest bare as the day he was born. He claimed a Fae had enchanted him and made him dance for a day. She believed him."

Jenine gestured at the forest, exasperated. June rolled her eyes in return.

"Everyone is so superstitious. Rupert runs around in the forest for days with who knows what and blames it on magic."

Jenine laughed. June was a little more sober, though.

"I wonder what happened to Rupert. It sounds like someone may have kidnapped him. He could have been delirious after getting lost here. It seems like there is always something eerie happening around these woods."

Jenine shrugged her muscular shoulders.

"It could be anything. Rupert might have upset the wrong group of adventurers or had a secret lover. Whatever happened, I find it ridiculous that he claimed to be bewitched."

They continued hiking in silence and came to the top of a rise. Willow trees shrouded the pond. The trail led them under the boughs to the shaded shore. June felt nostalgic, gazing over the shining water.

When they first stumbled on the place, they thought it was enchanted. The Fae had made it for them, and only they could find it. Jeni made her speak the magic words "Loya Breeth" before she could enter. June made up rituals to protect it while they were gone. They would walk around the willows chanting to ensure it was safe.

Jenine wasted no time at all. She started undoing her bodice and stripping off her sweaty dress. She stood in her damp slip, reaching up to hang her dress from some of the willow branches.

June's breath caught as she stared at her friend in her undergarments. The slip was sheer and highlighted Jeni's physique. She was shorter than June, with smaller, perky breasts. Her nipples pushed against the thin barrier, the sudden air making them harden. Jeni's pert tits accompanied large hips that curved into her sculpted ass. All the work around her parents' homestead kept Jeni's body firm. Her muscles stretched as she reached up to hang the dress. Her arms looked thick and robust. June had seen all of this before, but today, for some reason, she found herself spellbound by her friend. The forgotten heat between her thighs reignited instantly. She blushed and looked away before Jeni noticed.

June focused on undoing her dress and sliding it off. She turned her back to Jeni, trying to stay focused on the strings. She hung the dress up and stood in her shift, which clung to her curves.

She turned to see Jeni's bare ass bent before her. The lust she had been suppressing flared into an inferno inside her.

June wanted to grab her best friend's ass and bury her face in it.

"Jeni, what are you doing?"

June tried not to let her lust come through in her voice. She put her arms behind her back to stop herself from doing something she regretted. Luckily she came off as annoyed. Jeni looked back at her while still undoing her boots.

"Just letting my dress dry, this heat is killing me, and I do not want to walk back in wet clothes. The way here was bad enough."

She straightened up and lifted each leg to shake off her boots and socks. The movement only highlighted her pussy for June's eyes to delight in. June forced her eyes to admire the trees instead.

Jenine caught the look and rolled her eyes. She put her shoes and socks down and posed with her hands above her head cocking her hip towards June.

"June is being shy today, huh? It's not the first time you have seen me. Come on. You should probably do the same."

She smiled at June and leaped into the water. She shrieked as the cool liquid engulfed her sweaty body. Goosebumps erupted over her.

June slowly undid her boots as she panicked. She loved teasing men, loved men fawning over her, touching her, and fucking her. This feeling was new, especially with Jenine.

She shook off her boots and slowly pulled her shift over her head. She laid it over a tree branch to dry out, taking her time to delay facing Jeni.

Jeni paid no attention as June turned around. She was floating on her back in the water, chest just barely above the surface. Her eyes were closed, absolutely serene. She looked like a mermaid to June.

June stopped and took a breath. She's your best friend. Calm down.

June tip-toed into the water, and the cool fluid surrounded her. June let her mind calm as she drifted further, her feet finding the soft ground as the water flowed over her head.

She swam for a bit before climbing back on shore. She sat with her legs partially submerged in the water.

Jeni swam up and sat next to her. Their bare bodies dried in the summer air.

"This was a great idea to get away. Remember when we found this place? We had just become friends."

June chuckled. "Yeah, I thought you were annoying at first. Then I found out we have similar names. Somehow, young me thought that was a good enough reason to trust you. Still, I am so glad I did. You dragged me out here and cared for me on our adventures."

Jenine pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on her knees, looking in June's direction.

"I ... I had to protect the princess," Jenine stated.

June smirked. The sun was lowering in the sky, causing Jeni's cheek and lips to glow.

June blushed and looked down at her hands. "Is that what I am?" She laughed anxiously. The inferno was back.

"Of course. You live in a beautiful inn. Your old man treats you like royalty too. So you were always the princess. That's why I was the leader. I protected you and found the way home."

June looked into her best friend's maple-brown eyes. The heat in her was surging. She felt like she would boil the pond around them if she got any warmer. June shivered despite the heat.

"Jeni, can I try something with you? Just close your eyes for me." June stammered.

Jenine lifted her head, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure?" She closed her eyes.

June moved before her brain could reassert control. Featherlike, she brushed her lips against Jeni's.

Jenine's eyes went wide. She looked at June and then down to her lips. Her eyes seemed to be seeing June for the first time. The anxious silence dug into June's ears. Finally, Jenine snapped back to reality.

"I, uh, never knew...." Jeni trailed off.

June buried her face in her knees, "I don't know."

"Hey, you just caught me off guard. It's ok."

Jenine slid closer. Her rough hands grazed over June's shoulders.

"Can we do it again?"

June snapped her head up to find Jeni smiling sweetly. Her calloused hands found June's cheeks. June's eyes grew as their lips met.

June's head was light. She closed her eyes, and her body sang as she began to explore Jenine's body.

June's back hit the shore as Jenine fell on top of her. Their tongues danced together until they were gasping and forced to pull apart.

"Think you can handle a little more, princess?" Jeni breathed into her ear.

June's icy, half-lidded eyes told her answer before she found her voice.

"Please keep going, Jeni." She gasped. "I need..." June trailed off as she opened her legs.

Jeni nodded. She grazed her teeth along June's neck.

Her hand traced June's thighs, making her flinch and shudder in anticipation.

After Jeni's hand reached its goal, she teased up and down June's entrance, making her sigh and beg for more. Jeni's mischievous little smile returned. She was reveling in the teasing.

June's next moan was desperate. Jeni relented, letting her firm fingers push slowly inside.

Her fingers explored June's slit. She started slowly finding what made June squirm the most. Every touch stoked the fire in June until June was thrashing. She matched each movement more fervently than the last. She clawed Jenine's back leaving thin red lines behind. June felt her climax approaching and hung on for dear life.

Jeni trailed kisses and bites down from June's neck. Her breath tickled June's breasts, and she finally took a ready nipple in her mouth.

June breathed. "I'm so close. Please. Bite me."

Happy to oblige, Jeni bit down lightly, then harder until she turned June's tits red.

The pain and pleasure were like a valve. June's climax was released. The feeling crashed over her, and she held Jeni like a vice. A scream rose in her throat that turned into more frantic moaning. Incoherent ramblings spilled from her mouth. Her legs shook and clenched on Jeni's hand.

She fell back to the sand, exhausted. Her eyes closed, her body limp, heaving in the air. Jeni lay beside her and cradled her head in her arms. She was kissing her cheeks and neck gently.

"Fuck June. You should have kissed me sooner."