The Barmaid's Trysts Pt. 01

Story Info
A sexually free barmaid seeks pleasure and exotic partners.
1.4k words
4.42
1.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeasRua
GeasRua
4 Followers


Tales from the Ironwood Inn: The Barmaid's Trysts Part 1

In the kingdom of Oriel, near a crossroads, just a few days walk from the capital of Lihpool. The lies the town of Ironwood. It is named after the nearby Ironwood Forest. It's tiny compared to the capital but not a small town due to the nearby major road allowing travelers to bypass the forest. Ironwood forest was a nearly impassable natural barrier; few dared to travel through it. Merchants and travelers passed through on their way to the capital. They keep Ironwood lively and coin passing through.

Ironwood is well off enough to have a few boarding houses and Inns to service the travelers. However, the original Ironwood Inn is the highest regarded. The establishment is large, with a bar for patrons to stand and drink at. Many tables for groups to sit and relax after getting their food and drink. Plenty of floor space exists for those who need to sleep out of the elements. Whether they be too drunk or too poor to sleep elsewhere. There are also a few private rooms for rent for a little more coin. The Inn is run by a large man named Edward. He built the place years ago and has been its sole manager ever since. This tale does not concern the owner but rather his daughter.


June was Daddy's little girl. Edward doted on her often, ensuring she had almost everything she wanted: lovely clothes, books, and any food she fancied. The more uncharitable folks in the village called her spoiled.

She spent her days relaxing and serving at night when the locals and travelers crowded the Inn for an ale and some hot food. The Inn brought in decent money, and June saw no reason to move on. She was an only child and was sure she would take over the Inn after her father passed. While June was not ambitious, she was intelligent. She saw no reason to ask for more than successful business, despite her father wishing her to seek more extraordinary things than the Inn. He had imagined her going beyond Ironwood or, at the very least, even settling down. June had found certain advantages to working and living in a place with many travelers.

June was still a young adult of twenty-three. She had no issues getting the eyes of any men in the Inn on her. A fact June loved. She revealed it in the way they looked at her. She would sway her wide hips to draw their gaze to her full bottom. Her long blonde hair would swish seductively as she danced between the tables and benches. Serving food and drink to all the men gaping at her. As she bent over the table, her bodice would strain under her amble breasts. She loved seeing the men try not to stare at them each time she served them. She didn't let them off easy, either. She wasn't above having fun at their expense. In June's mind, they knew what they were getting into. After all, she never told them to stare at her. Teasing men was an art, and she was a master sculptor, slowly chiseling away at their willpower and sanity. She loved the idea that they went home to their wives, thinking of her, wishing they could have more than a look.

Unfortunately for them, June wasn't interested in the locals. She wouldn't just let anyone in. She wanted more exotic partners. The only thing she enjoyed more than teasing men was the travelers who came through. Her first conquest was a merchant from the far south, and ever since, she never wanted anything more than be with a man she might never have to see again. No investment, no need for silly men thinking she needed their honeyed words and worthless gifts. Just a hard cock filling her up and a man obsessed with her curvy body. Just the thought was enough to start to make her warm.


As she woke up on a warm summer morning during the month that shared her name, these thoughts were all that occupied her head. She stretched and decided to put off getting up. Her father never got mad at her for putting things off. Even though she should be up helping around the Inn as they prepared for the travelers coming for a restful night and the regulars coming to relax before heading home to their unhappy marriages.

She rolled onto her side and ran her hands down her naked body. She stopped at her breasts and found herself slowly grasping and stroking them. She felt a little lightheaded between waking up and her blood rushing below. She was more turned on than she had realized. She started being rougher with her tits. She grabbed each nipple and pulled until she felt a twinge of pain. She gasped at the raw feeling each pull left on them. June wished her hands were those of some rugged adventurer, imagining the feel of his callous' and scars as she left her breasts and traveled further.

June shivered at her touch. Her thighs were crossed and squeezing together in response to the fantasy and her treatment of her breasts. She pushed her legs together, trying to get some friction on her pussy without taking her hands off her tits. She imagined his course beard on her neck as he kissed and bit her, steadily working down her body. She ran her hands over her stomach and down to her thighs. She was taking her time teasing herself and bringing her pleasure further. She let her thoughts wander to the gruff man stripping off his shirt, revealing a hairy chest of firm muscle forged from the work of travel and adventure. She let her fingers brush her wet sex and slowly teased up and down it. She was slipping slowly in and out of herself as she closed her eyes and imagined his hard chest pressed against her soft breasts. He held her to the bed with his weight. Their lips intertwined, and her hands explored his sturdy back.

She needed more and found her clit. Slowly rubbing it as her imaginary lover ran his tongue over it in her mind. A moan escaped her lips as sparks danced over her body. She picked up speed as the man in her thoughts removed his pants. She thrummed her clit and started grabbing and pinching at her breasts harder. She let out another louder moan. His thick cock was in his hands now; he stroked it and stood at the edge of the bed, ready to fill her.

She rolled over on her stomach, imagining him groping her ass and smacking it, then sliding inside her, starting to ravish her as she desperately needed it. She could practically feel him pushing against her folds, his hips slapping against her ass as his hard cock stretched her. She moved back against him, and they melded together in perfect harmony. June was lightly sweating now. Heat surged through her body. She felt a louder moan building as her pleasure mounted, and she neared closer to orgasm. Her back arched, and she pushed her hips against her bed, thumping the bed frame slightly.

"June, are you awake? Everything all right in there?"

Edward knocked lightly on the door to her room, and she was brought crashing out of her fantasy. His voice washed over her like ice water, and she nearly screamed at him in frustration.

"I'm fine, Daddy. I didn't sleep very well last night. I'll be out in a minute!"

She tried not to let her anger show in her voice, but she didn't know if she was successful. Either way, her fantasy was lost, and her father's interruption had ruined her mood. June stood and walked across her room. The place was roomy for just one person, with enough space for a reasonably sized bed, wardrobe, and a vanity with a washing bowl. She took a cloth and wiped some of the sweat off and washed her face. She threw the fabric, trying to vent some of her sexual frustrations. She reached into the wardrobe and grabbed an outfit for the day. She decided to go with one of her favorite red dresses. The color might be warm for summer, but it flowed nicely and perfectly contrasted with her golden hair. Not to mention the bust on this particular dress excelled at catching the eye. She needed some lecherous looks today. With a last little huff, she tied the strings on her bodice and went to see what her father needed today.

GeasRua
GeasRua
4 Followers