The Barn Ch. 04

Story Info
Master uses his belt on her, then spanks her.
2.3k words
4.4
7.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her by the leash attached to the leather collar around her neck through the iron gate and into the garden.

The garden was about seventy yards long and about thirty yards wide. On either side, it was enclosed by high brick walls. Curved flowerbeds populated with a variety of flowers, shrubs, and evergreens ran along the side walls. Between the flowerbeds was a grass lawn and about a third of the way down the lawn a large maple tree dominated the garden and partially obscured the view of the house. A stone path led from the gate down one side of the garden under the tree and up to the patio at the rear of the house.

"Wow!" she said, "it's amazing Master."

"Thank you, slave. But it takes a lot of work to maintain."

I led her along the path smiling to myself as I listened to the click of her heels, gently tugging on the leash every now and then to ensure she kept pace with me.

Once we reached the patio I led her to a large rectangular wooden table and chairs. I let go of the leash. There was one last thing I wanted her to wear before we entered the house and her eyes widened when she saw it on the table. It was a medium-sized stainless steel butt plug, with a circular end inlaid with a dark green glass jewel. Next to it was a tube of lube and a box of black nitrile gloves.

I put her clothes on the table then picked up the butt plug and showed it to her. "You said you'd never tried a butt plug before," I said.

She shook her head. "No, Master," she said slightly nervously.

"Then this will be a new experience for you." I could see worry etched across her face but to be honest I wasn't sure if this was genuine or not. While she had told me she had never tried a butt plug before I knew she was interested in trying one. So the look of concern on her face may have been just for my benefit. Either way, whether her expression was real or not, it still made my cock twitch.

I put the plug back on the table, then took off my jacket and draped it over one of the chairs. I walked around behind her and undid the two belts holding her lower and upper arms. I tossed the belts onto the table then put my hand between her shoulder blades, and pushed her chest down onto the table. "Spread your legs," I told her.

She shuffled her legs slightly apart.

I gave her bum cheeks a couple of hard smacks.

SMACK, SMACK

"Wider, slave"

"Oww!" she cried in surprise, spreading her legs wider. "One, Master. Two, Master. Thank you, Master." 

I rubbed her ass cheeks where I had just spanked them. "Good slave. I am pleased you remembered to count."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

I gave her bum a hard squeeze, then took a glove from the box and slipped it onto my right hand before picking up the tube of lube from the table. I made sure she saw me do this.

I stepped beside her and intentionally hesitated for a moment before I held the tube above her backside and squeezed out some lube, so it fell between her ass cheeks. I watched as the lube slid down between her cheeks towards her pussy. However, before it reached her sex I caught it with my gloved fingers and dragged the lube back up, spreading it around her asshole. As I did this I began to gently press my middle finger against her opening, probing with my fingertip.

"Ohh," she said.

I pressed my fingertip a little firmly against her opening until with the help of the lube my fingertip slipped inside her. As my finger entered her I felt her body tense slightly, so I held my finger still for a couple of seconds.

"Relax," I said. "It will be easier if you do."

I felt the tension ease out of her and as she relaxed I began to slowly push my finger in and out of her making sure her asshole was well-lubed. I then pushed another finger inside her and she instinctively tensed again.

I rubbed her lower back with my other hand helping her to relax. "You're doing great slave," I reassured her.

Once I thought her ass was well-lubed and she was accustomed to having my fingers inside her I pulled them out, picked up the butt plug, applied a little lube to it, and then pressed the tip of the plug against her anus.

I began to push the plug into her ass. I pushed the plug in slightly then pulled it out and pushed it back in. I continued to do this, each time pushing the plug a little further inside her, until with one last push, the plug slipped fully inside her. I took a couple of steps back to admire her bent over the table. My cock grew hard as I enjoyed the sight of her uncomfortably bent over the table with her arms still secured behind her by the cuffs, her legs spread, and the sparkle of the green jewel between her ass cheeks.

I stepped back behind her and after I removed the glove I ran my hands slowly over her bum. Her skin was smooth, soft, and warm. I slid my hand down between her legs until my fingers brushed over the lips of her wet pussy. She wiggled her hips a little as my fingers slipped between her lips.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

My fingers sought out her clit and I rubbed my fingertips over it feeling it swell under my touch.

"Ahhh," She whimpered as she writhed on the table.

I teased her clit for a while. Her pussy was drenched, and she continued to whimper as I circled my finger around her clit and pressed hard against it every now and then.

As I played with her clit I said, "Remember when I said you'd pay for your behaviour earlier?"

"Yes Master"

"Well, that's going to be now." With my fingers still teasing her clit I reached over her with my other hand and picked up one of the belts by its buckle. Holding the buckle in my hand I folded the belt in half and dragged the leather over her bum as I gave her clit one last rub with my fingers.

Then whipped her ass with the belt.

CRACK

Her eyes shot open, "Ow!" She hesitated for a second then said, "Three Master."

I used the belt on her again.

CRACK, CRACK

"Four Master, five Master."

I paused as I rubbed my hand over her bum. Marks from the belt were already starting to appear and I used my palm to soothe her. As I did this she looked at me over her shoulder with a look of defiance in her eyes. There was a challenge in that look. A challenge I was more than happy to accept.

So I whipped her again with the belt.

CRACK

"Six --"

CRACK

"-- Master. Ow! Seven Master."

Her bum was now crisscrossed with welts, and I rubbed my palm over the marks. Her skin was hot and sore looking. As I soothed her bum she relaxed and swayed her hips a little from side to side.

CRACK

"Eight Master."

Then I whipped her bum as hard as I could

CRACK! CRACK!

"Ouch!" she screamed as she arched her back, "Nine Master, Ten Master," then slumped forward and closed her eyes.

Her bum was now bright red, and it was hard to tell the individual welts from the belt. Once more I played the palm of my hand over her bum and while I did this I used my other hand to undo my trousers and pull out my cock. I moved round behind her and slid my cock up and down her soaked pussy, pressing it against her swollen clit every time my glands dragged over it.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Then without warning I took hold of her hips and drove my cock deep inside her in one hard thrust.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed.

I held my cock deep inside her for a second then pulled it all the way out of her. Then rammed it back in.

"Uh!"

I did the same thing again, but this time I paused inside her for less time. Then did it again, and again and again, each time increasing in pace as I thrust my cock deep inside her, my hands grasping her hips and pulling her onto me. Her pussy gripped my cock, but she was so wet it offered little resistance as I pounded my shaft deep inside her.

"Uh . . . uh . . . uh . . ." she grunted with each thrust of my cock as my hips slammed against her bruised backside.

I keep fucking her hard like this until I could hear her breathing getting heavier and when I felt her pussy begin to clench around my shaft I gave her one last hard thrust, then I pulled my cock out of her and waited.

As soon as she realised I'm not going to slam my cock back into her she looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes were pleading with me.

"What . . . no . . . please Master . . . don't stop," she begged.

The look of defiance she had given me earlier when I had been using the belt on her was gone and I could tell she was close to the point where she was about to surrender to me. All I needed to do was give her one last nudge over the edge and I knew exactly how to do that. I give her sore bum a quick hard smack.

SMACK! "What do you want slave?"

"Ow! . . . I want you to fuck me, Master . . . and that is eleven Master."

I smacked her ass again, SMACK, "You can stop counting now. What are you?"

"Thank you, Master." She said but she looked puzzled by the question.

SMACK. "What are you?" I asked her again.

"A slave, Master?" she replied tentatively, searching for the correct answer.

I didn't smack her this time. Instead, I slipped my hands between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. "Yes, a slave. And what else are you?"

She didn't immediately answer so I removed my hand from between her legs.

SMACK! "What else?"

"OWWW! A slut, Master?"

"Yes, slave," I slipped my hand back between her legs, "So what are you?"

She rocked her hips slightly as my fingertip found her clit. "Mmm . . . A slave slut, Master."

"And who owns you, slave?"

"You do Master. You own me, Master. I am your slave slut do with as you wish."

I pressed my fingertip hard against her clit and she moaned. "Look at me," I said.

She looked at me and I knew by the look in her eyes that I had her. She was mine. I could do whatever I wanted with her. I teased her clit for a few seconds before I withdrew my hand. I took hold of my cock and slowly eased it back inside her, making sure she could feel the whole length of my shaft.

"Mmmm . . ." she sighed.

Then, like I had earlier I withdrew my cock before I slammed it back into her. As I did this I smacked her ass.

SMACK.

Again I began to fuck her hard. Driving my cock deep inside her. Every time I thrust my cock into her I smacked her ass.

SMACK . . . SMACK . . . SMACK . . . SMACK...

"Uh . . . Fuck . . . Me . . . Master, fuck your slave slut," she moaned

As I felt her orgasm build I smacked her backside harder.

SMACK! "I . . ." I said.

SMACK! "Own . . ."

SMACK! "YOU!"

SMACK!

"Please . . . Master . . . Please can I . . . Cum," she begged me.

SMACK!

I reached down and pressed my thumb against the jewel of the plug wedged deep in her ass and wiggled it from side to side. "Yes . . . Yes, you can . . . Cum for me slave."

As soon as I said this she arched her back and shuddered. I felt her pussy clench hard around my cock and I thrust deep into her flooding her with my cum as her pussy pulsed against my throbbing cock.

"OOOHHH . . . fuck, fuck fuck!" she cried as she writhed on the table. "Oh God! Yes . . . So . . . Good . . . Don't stop . . . Master."

Not wanting to disappoint her I fucked her through her orgasm as her pussy milked the cum from my shaft.

Once her body had stopped shuddering and she had slumped forward onto the table I pulled my now softening cock from her drenched cunt, pulling strands of my cum with it. I slipped my cock back inside my underwear and buttoned up my trousers.

As I did this I took a moment to look at her. Her head was to one side, her eyes were closed, and she was taking deep breaths. There was a thin film of sweat on her back, and it was at this point I realised I could feel sweat running down my own back under my shirt. I playfully smacked her bum once more. She half opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me over her shoulder.

"That was very good, slave. I am very pleased with you," I said.

"Thank you, Master," she replied with a smile. "And thank you for fucking your slave slut."

I let her lie there for a minute before releasing her wrists from the cuffs. "You can stand up now because I think both of us need a shower."

"Oh, that would be great Master." She said as she stood up rubbing her wrists before tentatively rubbing her bruised bum.