The Barn Ch. 03

Story Info
Master binds her arms and plays with her nipples.
2.1k words
4.19
6.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skinnii3d
Skinnii3d
11 Followers

A week later I sat on a stool outside the door to the barn as I watched her walk up the gravel path toward me. She gave me a wide smile and a small wave. I made a point of looking at my watch. "Good afternoon. Four minutes early," I said.

"Hello, Master. Yes, I made sure I caught the early train today."

I smiled. "That's good. I guess you learned your lesson last week."

"Yes Master, I did. Thank you for teaching me." She said as she walked up to me.

"It was a pleasure," I said as I stood up and took a moment to look at her. She was wearing a blue and white striped shirt over a white sports bra, and pair of denim shorts that were frayed at the thighs. The shirt was unbuttoned, and I could see the smooth tanned skin of her belly. On her feet were a pair of black Dr. Marten boots.

"That's a nice shirt," I said, "I have one very similar to that. However, those boots look a little imposing. Are they just in case you need to kick someone?"

She looked down at her boots, then back up at me "Maybe if that person has made me angry and deserves a kicking... Master." She said with a small mischievous smile.

I held my hands up in mock surrender and smiled. "I better keep you happy then." I took hold of her hand and led her along the path behind the barn. "Come with me."

Here the path was bordered on one side by the back of the barn and on the other by a row of bushes and a large horse chestnut tree. At the far end was a high brick wall and a wrought iron gate. Once we turned the corner behind the barn we were completely hidden from the road.

I had already placed a small table next to the path. On the table was a leather collar with a silver ring at the front, a pair of leather cuffs, a couple of leather belts, a chain leash with a clasp at one end and a leather loop at the other, and a pair of black leather shoes with four-inch stiletto heels.

She looked at the items on the table and bit her lower lip slowly.

"Take your clothes off," I said, "and give them to me."

She immediately began to undress, slipping the shirt off her shoulders and handing it to me before pulling her sports bra over her head and shaking her long dark curly hair free so it cascaded down her back. She gave me the bra, bent down, untied her boots, and took them off with her socks. She tentatively gave me her socks before unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts and wiggling them over her hips. As she pushed her shorts down to her thighs and let them drop to the path I saw she was wearing a black cotton thong, the material of which barely covered her pussy.

She picked up her shorts and handed them to me then slid her hands inside her thong. However, before she began to pull it down she looked straight at me and smiled then slowly turned around. When her back was towards me she put her feet together, kept her legs straight and bent at the waist, and looked at me over her shoulder just had she had done on the very first day we had met a couple of weeks earlier.

However, there was a clear difference in the way she looked at me this time. When she had done this the first time she looked slightly nervous and unsure of herself. Now I could see the confidence in her eyes and her smile had widened into a grin.

She wiggled her hips as she slowly pulled the thong down over her bum to her thighs, then pushed it down her legs until the thong reached her knees and dropped onto the path.

However, she didn't make an immediate move to recover her underwear. She stayed bent over at the waist with her legs straight looking at me over her shoulder. She swayed her bum side to side and my eyes were naturally drawn to the valley between her ass cheeks where I could see the smooth skin of her pussy pressed between her cheeks.

After a few seconds of swaying her hips back and forth, she finally stepped out of her underwear, picked them up, turned around, and offered me the thong. "My underwear, Master." I took the thong from her and slipped it into my jacket pocket.

She then took a couple of small steps back and stood there completely naked with her hands behind her back and an expectant look on her face.

I placed her clothes on the table and picked up the collar.

"Collaring."

As soon as I said this she knelt on the path, her knees slightly apart and she slid her hands behind her head under her hair lifting it away from her neck. Her back was straight, her shoulders pushed back, and she held her head up a little, although she kept her eyes down, looking at my feet.

I squatted down in front of her, placed the collar around her neck, and fastened it securely with the buckle. I stood up and wondered if the gravel on the path was digging into her knees. If it was she wasn't showing it.

"In exchange for the gift of your collar Master, I give you my body for you to use as you see fit," she said. "I am here to please you."

I smiled, "I am pleased to accept the gift of your body. I am your Master, and you are my slave. I own you... completely." In response to this, she momentarily flicked her dark green eyes up at me and gave me a little smile.

"Yes, Master," she said.

We had agreed on these vows as a way of confirming our relationship when we met. There was an exchange taking place here. She was giving herself to me in exchange for the collar. I knew I couldn't take her submission from her. I knew she had to give it to me. I also knew I had to take care of that gift. I had to protect and treasure it because she was surrendering herself to me. The thought of this was both empowering and slightly scary.

I stood up. "At Ease slave," I said. This was another one of the poses I had asked her to memorise.

She stood up, her feet shoulder-width apart and her hands held behind her in the small of her back. I noted, despite the warm weather, her nipples were hard. I also noticed for the first time she had no tan lines. I'd seen her naked before but it just had never registered with me.

"Do you use a sunbed slave?" I said.

"No, Master."

It took me a split second to understand the implications of her answer. "Are you telling me you sunbathe naked?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's interesting. Where do you do that?"

"When I'm at home, in the garden. It's harder to do that when here. I mean when I'm in England, Master"

"If I'd known that I'd have let you sunbathe here. The garden is surrounded by high walls and is very secluded."

She smiled. "Perhaps I could today? Unless Master has other plans."

"That is a nice idea, but yes, I do have other plans," I said as I took the cuffs from the table. "Turn around, slave."

Once she had turned around and her back was facing me I pushed her hair to one side and admired the outline of her shoulder blades and spine under her skin and the two small sacral dimples at the small of her back before I took hold of her wrists and used the cuffs to secure them together. I then took the belts from the table and after pulling her shoulders back and straightening her arms I used the belts to bind her fore and upper arms together, making sure I pulled them tight.

"Turn to face me, slave," I said.

She turned around and I was extremely pleased to see the combination of the cuffs and belts had had the desired effect. With her shoulders pulled back and her arms secured by the belts her boobs were thrust forward.

The dark pink colour of her nipples against her tanned skin was irresistible and I lifted my hands to cup her breasts. I was fascinated by the weight of her breasts in my hand, the feeling of her soft smooth skin, and the way she would react to even the smallest touch of my fingers and thumbs. I squeezed her boobs gently and grazed my thumbs over her nipples noticing how they hardened under my touch. Her eyes widened a little as I flicked my thumbs from side to side. During our first meeting I had attached clothespins to her nipples, so I knew she enjoyed having her nipples played with. I enjoyed playing with them too.

I continued to flick my thumb back and forth over her nipples before I took both her rigid nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and squeezed gently.

"Mmm," she sighed.

I gently rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and as I did this I began to apply more pressure, squeezing her nipples more and more before I tugged her nipples towards me and released them.

"Oh!" she said with a little giggle.

I pinched her nipples again and pulled them towards me however this time I twisted as I tugged.

She wriggled and moaned, "Ahh."

Encouraged by her reaction I tweaked and twisted her nipples again and again. Sometimes I'd just tweak them gently, other times I pinched them harder while twisting and tugging them. As I did this she continued to wriggle and moan. I took great pleasure in watching her reaction, amazed at how something so simple as tweaking her nipples could have this effect on her.

After a while I returned to simply fondling her breasts, digging my fingers into the soft flesh and flicking her nipples with my thumbs, before I removed one hand from her breast and slid it down across her belly and abdomen and in between her legs.

I pressed my middle finger between the lips of her wet pussy and gave her clit a gentle rub.

"Oh!" she said.

I didn't let my finger play with her clit for long. I just wanted to tease her a little and judging by the disappointed reaction I got from her when I pulled my hand from between her legs I had succeeded.

"That's enough for now, slave," I said as I returned to the table and picked up the leash. I clipped the clasp of the leash to the ring on the front of the collar and let the loop and chain drop between her breasts. She flinched slightly when the metal collided with her skin.

Next, I took the shoes off the table, "These are your punishment slave for your bratty behaviour when you were last here." Despite being only just over five feet tall she had told me she rarely wore high heels because she found them irritating and inconvenient.

"Bratty behaviour Master?"

"The ass wiggle you gave me as you left."

She giggled, "Ahh... yes... you mean like this Master?" and wiggled her hips.

I laughed, "Yes, but it's not quite the same from the front."

She turned around and gave a more exaggerated wiggle of her bum before turning back to face me, "Was that better Master?"

"Yes... but you'll pay for that later brat," I said.

She gave me a small, satisfied smile, seemingly pleased with my answer. "As you wish Master."

"Anyway, you said you're a UK size five?"

"Yes, Master."

"Let's see if these fit then."

I knelt down, wrapped my hand around her waist to support her and slipped her feet into the shoes with my other hand. "Looks like they fit perfectly," I said as I stood up.

She looked down at her feet and moved them slightly from side to side, "Yes Master, they do. Thank you."

I picked up her clothes and then took hold of the leash, "Ok, you said you wanted to see the house. Do you still want to?"

"Oh, yes please Master."

I pulled the leash taut and gave it a little tug. "This way, slave." I led her along the path, through the gate in the wall and into the garden at the rear of the house.

Skinnii3d
Skinnii3d
11 Followers