All Comments on 'The Base Club and Monday Night Foot'

by mlektm50s

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle667 months ago

Good story, but too short. This deserves more build-up describing how the characters feel toward each other and how the husband might react before they go to the club.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Upon arriving home, I'd for sure be doing cleanup duty.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW! What a slut your wife is. I love it. Nothing wrong with having a playful little slut wife who likes to have fun.

Looking forward to part two

MAP_GlamMAP_Glam7 months ago

Very erotic story, well written and flowed nicely. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is nothing sexier than a slutty wife that enjoys showing off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife loves to dress a bit sexy when she knows it’s a football night at the bar. There is usually a 15:1 ratio of guys to girls so she knows she’s going to get a lot of attention. At first it was just teasing and we’d go home and fuck. Then she would get too worked up and sit on my lap and let me play with her whole some of the guys watched. One night she sat on another guy’s lap and wiggled on his hard dick. She was a tiger in bed that night. I told her it turned me on watching her. Eventually she ended up hopping from one guy’s lap to another. Letting them all get worked up and some even groping her. One night she wore a skirt without panties. A few hours into the night I noticed her wiggle on a guy was more of an up and down motion. Yep, she fucked a guy right in the bar.

DchargerDcharger7 months ago

To the Anonymous writer about the wife in the bar . . . Sure wouldn't mind hearing more about that story. Sounds like a real treat of a story. Glad you both were having fun. I need to find me a +1 to go watch football w/ like this. MMmmmm

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did you mean "leaned me over the table" instead of lent? Otherwise she likes sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermlektm50s@mlektm50s
121 Followers
I've been married to my husband for 27 years now. We met in the base club at Offutt Air Force Base Nebraska. We have made our own fantasy's come true over the years and sometimes over and over when we really liked them. I'm not a writer and neither is my husband but I d...