The Bathroom Excuse

Story Info
Trans man tries to escape bad date with the bathroom excuse.
1.5k words
4.35
12.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story's protagonist is a trans man who has had top surgery.

--

I wish I hadn't come tonight.

The club is busy, clamouring with tipsy 20-somethings clumsily dancing and feeling each other up, hoping to get lucky. Usually I would be one of them. Except tonight, I was invited out by a date who has proved himself to be incredibly dull and also frustratingly hard to lose.

I sigh as I watch a couple grind on each other while he yells in my ear about some band he swears he knows the lead singer of.

Maybe I could use the bathroom excuse? I can feel my bladder getting full so it wouldn't totally be a lie. The bathroom is in the opposite direction of the entrance but if I'm lucky I can blend in to the crowd and escape after I exit the toilets, while he's not looking.

"I have to piss!" I shout over the music when there's a pause in his monologue. I don't wait for a response before darting off, hoping he just finds someone, anyone else, to bore.

I make it to the bathroom and it is blissfully empty. I wait for a moment to make sure he didn't follow me before heading over to a stall. I really do need to pee.

I unzip my jeans and hear a light thud.

Fuck, that's embarrassing and gross. My packer slipped out of my pants and is now sat on the edge of the stall, in a puddle of piss. After a moment of dumbfounded staring, annoyed at myself for not securing it better, I wrap some toilet paper around my hand and reach for it. Just as I'm about to grab it I hear a voice.

"Well, that makes things more interesting."

Shit. He found me. With my jeans unzipped, still a few inches down my thighs, and my dick on the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a bonus hole? I'd love to see it," he smirks, pulling me out of the stall effortlessly. He turns and pushes me up against the sinks, forcing me onto the counter and starts pawing at my jeans.

Scared speechless, I squeeze my legs together to try and keep my trousers up, but to no avail. He's got at least 20 kilos on me, which he uses to quickly rip my jeans and underwear down to reveal my shaved pussy and bulging t-dick.

"Look at that cute little cock!" He laughs, flicking at it. I flinch at the touch as an excruciating wave of embarrassment, fear, and pleasure radiates from my groin.

"Looks like it's about ready for some action," he says, sliding a finger along my slit. "Feels like it too."

He pulls his hand up and wipes my wetness on my cheek. Then he reaches into his pocket and for a brief moment I feel hope that he might at least wear a condom - but no. He's pulling his phone out.

"I don't want to forget this," he smiles. He steps back and takes a full body shot of me frozen on the counter, my pants discarded on the floor, leaving my cunt exposed. My cheeks are burning and tears are forcing their way out of my eyes but I can't find the strength to move a muscle as I watch him step forward, phone in hand, unzipping his pants and pulling out an already hard 7-inch dick.

He rubs the tip of it on my engorged clit, guiding his dick with one hand while the other holds his phone pointed at the action. I can feel my cunt getting wetter despite the situation as my exhibitionism rears its ugly head, relishing the idea of videos of me being fucked by a virtual stranger getting shared on the internet.

"You're enjoying this, you fucking slut!" He exclaims, feeling my arousal. He wastes no more time as he shoves his rock-hard cock into my cunt, and I can't help but cry out in a mixture of surprise, pain, and, mortifyingly, pleasure, as his cock easily glides inside.

"Fuck yes!" He groans as he slowly pulls almost all the way back out before roughly pushing in again.

He starts to fuck me at a steady pace, his phone in hand the entire time facilitating my natural lubrication. With the hand not holding the phone, he reaches for my little t-dick and flicks it again, sending a shock wave through my body, making me moan more desperately than I'd like to admit.

"You fucking whore," he growls. "You love being fucked by strangers, huh? Or do you like knowing there's an audience?"

This jolts me back to full awareness of my surroundings. Some other men have in fact wandered into the bathroom while this is happening, and are wordlessly watching. Two men are standing close behind him, watching my cunt hungrily. I can see another guy further back, near the stalls, leaning back and holding a hand over his crotch.

I barely have time to take this all in as my assailant uses my moment of distraction to pull at my shirt, ripping the buttons from their places and revealing my flat, post-op chest.

"Oh, yeah, look at that." He touches my chest, feeling the light, wispy hairs and the barely defined muscles lying beneath.

He starts to fuck more vigorously, grunting and pawing at my chest. One of the men behind him lifts the phone out of his hand, allowing him to grab my hips with both hands now and pump with fervor.

I can feel myself building to an orgasm that I both do and don't want as he fucks me wildly. The guy holding the phone steps back to get a full action shot of him jackhammering in and out of my pussy relentlessly. The other two guys are now both openly wanking. Another man enters the restroom and seems to forget what he entered for as he sees the sight before him, deciding to follow suit and whip his cock out.

My body starts to tense as the orgasm lets itself go, my cunt clenching around this stranger's cock; I can feel this send him over the edge and his warm cum starts pumping up inside me as he grunts enthusiastically. This sensation combined with the humiliation of being seen and recorded sends my orgasm to greater heights. It almost feels like I've left my body as wave after wave of oxymoronic ecstasy flushes over me, and thick, creamy cum squeezes out around his dick as his rhythm slows and finally stops.

He pulls out and takes his phone back from the guy who took it wordlessly. He leans in and focuses the camera on my pussy, still oozing cum.

The guy who was filming mumbles something to him that I can't make out over the ringing in my ears. What I can hear is his reply: "this slut will take whatever you throw at him."

With a smirk, the other guy starts wanking in earnest, and two of the other men step in front of me pulling their clocks as well. Only the last man that entered stays back, rubbing his cock and watching as one, two, three men point their cocks at my naked body and cum. Some of it lands on my face, and some on my chest, but most of it lands on my pussy and my now red, bulbous dick.

Satisfied, the three guys pull up their paints and leave. This is when the last man approaches.

"This is a nice cunt, but I don't like having other men's spunk in the way of my business." With that, he points his cock at me and a very different warm liquid hits my cunt - he's pissing on me.

My cheeks, which I were already very flushed, burn even harder at the feeling of his warm yellow piss rinsing four loads' worth of cum off of my pussy. With two fingers, he spreads my lips apart and aims directly into my vagina. The thick, heavy stream of piss mixes with my assailant's sperm and after a few seconds of solid peeing, slides out of me. Once he's satisfied, he inserts his still-pissing cock into my "cleaned" cunt.

It's not a feeling I would have thought about before, but now that there's a cock pissing inside my cunt I can't believe it is somehow making me more turned on. Of course, it's not helped by the fact that I am still being filmed and that another couple of guys have just entered the bathroom in time to see a complete stranger shove his urinating cock inside me.

The humiliation and exhibitionism, along with this new sensation of hot pee inside me sends me over once again and I experience another out-of-body orgasm, pussy tensing and releasing around the cock inside me.

"Holy fuck," he cries as I feel him also start to cum, mixing with his urine in a wet, sticky mess. He cums quickly and when he pulls out, a stream of piss and cum fall onto the floor, all captured by my enthralled camera man.

With another three guys filtering into the bathroom to watch this display, I feel I might have a long night ahead of me.