All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 33'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is actually #30. Somehow, we jumped by 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having read this whole series, I have found out some things about your writing... (1) You REALLY like the words, cum, slut, and whore (2) Kyle is a complete idiot driven by emotions who thinks with his dick most of the time which is okay apparently because (3) Everyone has sex every 15 minutes no matter what is going on. Planning for a war? I think we need to have sex. Researching a spell? More sex please. Recovering from massive injuries after a hard fight? You guessed it...more sex. It became so repetitive that I started skipping through the sex part to see what else was going to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story was GREAT, and I LOVE IT.

Could please write just one more to tell us about all the other children that Kyle fathered.

Did Aaliyah product a son for Kyle and did her become the new sultan?

Please let me know. (rjb49@bellsouth.net)

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was quite the accomplishment, tying up all the lose ends and getting to a satisfying ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the story the most. Got to where I scanned through the sex stories that seemed to repeat to get back to the plot.

Steve3dSteve3dover 2 years ago

I love how you wrapped up most of the storylines. Really would like a postscript on Funk and Aailiyah, and Christy. Also a follow up with the Irritation sultana. You really wove a great story here.

KMB2476KMB2476over 2 years ago

I am legitimately in awe of what you accomplished with this story

TwoSidesOfMeTwoSidesOfMeabout 2 years ago

Like others said, this was a great story. One in which I kept reading for the story instead of the erotica. A toned down version might be worth investigating as a published novel.

burkdmburkdmabout 2 years ago

Kinda wish Kyle had bred his mother Faiza too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this entire story, as it had a good plot in it, not just sex. Please tell me you are working on another story along the same lines.

smoothdick68smoothdick68almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!

The plot was great, gripping & entertaining. So glad Faiza had a happy ending, her bodies & mind were put through so much.

It would have been interesting to hear about the orgy Kyle used to unite & modernise the thinking of the tribes at the start of his rule ;-)

OMGMANOMGMANover 1 year ago

What a great story! There was a lot of pussy eating. What more can a guy ask for.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

People are trying to kill us, lets ignore it and have sex, well that backfired, lets have sex again, what about the people trying to kill us, not important, well that backfired even worse, I know, lets ignore it and have sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story 1

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series. Well worth 5 stars

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman111 months ago

Excellent story. I have withheld comments to the end, but can now say excellent plot and writing. Adventure & passion. Betrayal, repentance, forgiveness, and redemption. Excellent work!

LynchjimLynchjim9 months ago

I’m sorry this is my first comment on this story. It’s just that once I started I honestly couldn’t or more like didn’t want to stop lol. I have to say I love djinn stories and this was up there with the best of them mainly because unlike the others you actually finished this story so I really thank you for that. So yes 5* in every department loved it big time now I’m going to try another of yours seen as this was so good.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Great ending...

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Shouldn't Chyna Baby be born first ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story. One of the few that actually have an ending. Once I started reading it I couldn’t stop even to the point of speed reading the sex scenes just to get back to the story. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First and foremost, great story! The characters were well developed and introduced slow enough the reader was not overwhelmed trying to figure out who was who. The only thing that sidetracked me was the overuse of the word dusky. I Googled the meaning and am not sure it fit in some cases. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Greatly enjoyed this story. Like others have said, it was so good that I found myself speed reading the sex scenes to get back to the main plot. Excellent writing and story building!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES