All Comments on 'The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 03'

by bluro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To your last post on chapter 2

No you do not know BDSM! In turn, you should not be writing it! Regardless of what you think you are doing with your character, this is non-con not BDSM. Even if you and your brilliant (sarcasm) mind think that she accepts... no no no... it is still capture, it is still rape, it is still against her will, it is still continued imprisonment! You cannot consent ever ever ever when you are taken. You survived your ordeal anyway you can but you truly are never given the right to fully willingly consciously consent and definitely not in the consent of two adults in a BDSM relationship that is loving sharing and building no matter how you dress this this is non-con.

blurobluroover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Whatever you say, BDSM expert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This makes me wet write more!

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
I would like to see more

Your characters are young and if I read correctly both are virgins. He is using trial and error but seems to know a little bit about some triggers for female stimulation.

At this point it still is nonconsensual but if you think this will change then it may be BDSM. I disagree that one that is taken against their will never consents as even in real life people have had unforeseen encounters, quite different than against their will that has ended up as lovers. I would like to read more but I I have never heard of a clip on vibrator. What is it clipped to as she has nothing on?

blurobluroover 6 years agoAuthor
@gentleone58

I was looking up different kinds of vibrators on the internet and I came across an entry for a vibrator with 'arms' that holds onto the folds in the labia. Seemed interesting enough, so I decided to use it.

Thanks for reading and of course, Ria will consent soon. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The secret to good writing

Is to write what you know. If you don’t know anything about a subject you have no chance of making it sound realistic, so you need to research the topic. Read bdsm stories and read the reviews/ comments. Whatever you do don’t read “50 Shades of Grey” that’s more like a guide of how not to as far as bdsm is concerned.

Getting back to your story the other comment by Anon was exactly right. Most of it is plain common sense. BDSM is first and foremost practiced in a vast variety of ways, the majority hold to the tenets of Safe, Sane and Consensual. Your story has none of those things. The male protagonist is obviously mentally deranged because normal sane rational people do not kidnap someone off the street to turn them into sex slaves. He also comes across as very childish.

Ria cannot give free informed consent because she is being held against her will. Consent given under duress is not genuine consent. Therefore any intercourse will be rape in addition to the other abuse and torture that she endures. If she were released without any threats made against her and she decided to pursue a relationship with him that would be real consent, it would also probably be Stockholm Syndrome too but she’s meant to be intelligent so she should be able to understand that and get counselling.

The fundamentals of bdsm is all about the power exchange, trust and was choice between two or more people, both usually have Hard Limits which equate to sexual acts they never ever want to experience, Soft Limits are sexual acts that they are unsure of but will consider doing under the right circumstances, everything else is something that they enjoy or are willing to try without reservations. However, any sexual act can be moved from one category to another provided one /both (or all) parties agree.

The Dominant takes control of activities, the Submissive allows themselves to be controlled and will strive to meet the demands of the Dom. Giving up control to another person is a cathartic experience, it’s veryn freeing. The Dom observes the actions and needs of the Sub. Different people flourish under different conditions, being a sub doesn’t automatically mean that he/she craves pain/ humiliation/ exhibitionism/ etc. If a Dom pushes too hard, inflicts too much pain or tries to initiate an act that is a hard limit then hopefully the Sub will “safe-word”. This calls a halt to activities. The most common system used is the traffic lights, a good Dom will periodically check the welfare of the Sub; Green = everything is fine carry on, Yellow (or Amber) = there’s an impending problem- I’m approaching my limit / I need a break/ I need to talk / , Red = Stop, all actions are immediately stopped. BDSM is a way of exploring your sexuality and as mentioned before it’s scope is vast ranging from casual bedroom Sex games to a full on 24/7 lifestyle. In general terms most Dom’s and Subs will strive to avoid use of a safe-word by

Your characters don’t seem at all plausible she capitulated to his demands vert very quickly. In this type of hostage situation it could take weeks/months before any progress is achieved, he may need to ‘break’ her mentally, emotionally or physically although that’s generally self defeating is he’s destroying the personality which is probably what attracted him to her in the first place. Some people would rather die than submit.

There is actually a way to salvage the story, by turning it into a consensual non consent scenario. What that means is they are already in a relationship with each other and are acting out a fantasy together.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous