All Comments on 'The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 06'

by bluro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's hilarious how you yourself give yourself a five star rating because nobody else is, this really is just not good. It's bad enough you have no idea what a BDSM relationship is about, and somehow you defended what you were doing, and more than a few people have commented on your boards, and yet you continue to write something you are clueless about, truly without any Merit in the subject. This is a lifestyle that people have found solace in, this is a place of protection, a place of acceptance, and yet you mock people that have gone through quite a bit of shame and judgment from others because of their lifestyle choices. You truly do not get it. First law of writing, is to write about what you know. You have continuously stated how you do not know about BDSM. It is inconceivable that you still don't get it, and have no idea what you're doing. Either ask for help from other writers here, or post on your page or here looking for guidance, you truly need help, you do not know what you're doing within the subject matter you're trying to write. That's the problem here you cannot write about a subject you know nothing about. Someone called you a kid on the last chapter guess what continuing to do something when people are trying to help you by saying this isn't for you, yes you're being a kid. Stop reading 50 Shades of Junk and thinking you can do this too. There are many strong stories in this category regarding the relationship dynamics of BDSM. There are many other books out there as well. Research!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
This is REALLY Bad!

Not just the content ( which is bad enough), but your continuity is majorly lacking! Look at your title! This is Chapter #6 then you say it's the fifth chapter. Make up your mind! You have her on her tummy, tell her to roll over & somehow she lands hogtied on her tummy again? This sucks! Please do yourself (& us!), a favor & write about something you understand. You have potential as a writer but try a different topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I really loved it you have such a way with writing its beautiful and you make the characters seem real

blurobluroover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thanks! This story's come to a close, though (check my comment on Ch 5 I think). I've sent a new story for reviewing and if all goes well I'll have a new proper series where I can start anew :D Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous