All Comments on 'The Beach'

by BID_erotica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JH4FunJH4Fun10 months ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I enjoyed reading the tale. You will get many comments on the negative side. But I am not one of those.

I felt your tale was put together well and had an effective amount of background to bring the tale full circle at the end. Many will be upset with the way it ended with her admitting to she was willing to just go out and cheat. Just let them get over it on their own. It is your tale, and you wrote a good one.

It earned the Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. Thank you for sharing your tales with us. Looking forward to your next ones.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

don't care for the ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a bitch. This character should never be in a relationship ever again. It is at the mercy of its cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars! Too bad I'm only limited five stars, your story deserves so much more. Very well written, nicely paced and designed in a way to keep the readers interest and looking forward to the next line. I don't know your gender, but your story smacks of a females point for view.

I can't say I have any feelings for Marco though, he brought what happened unto himself. I feel that Sven's sexual part with the two women could have been greater.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A whore is born. She’ll get burned eventually. They always do.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

The picture was painted as a beautiful, sexy, erotic encounter, based around a three-some. However, all it really was, was a cheating slut getting her pleasure completely separate from her husband. He gets played as a stupid idiot who is a wimp and a coward for running away and leaving the three alone. He could guess where things might go... but the dickhead chose to run off, knowing he could become a cuckold. Even at the ending where the slut admits her future plans, telling the idiot she no longer wants a threesome. (Secretly, she loved it so much she plans on getting pleasure elsewhere. Just not including her weak, pathetic husband. A Cuck life is born. Divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We all know she will end bad! Whoring herself in the streets alone and living under a bridge! Who wrote this must be a whore feminist!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u10 months ago

I like this story, however you missed a great opportunity to make this more fun. Suppose the workers were too distracted and the work was slowing down. A compromise would be that they would enjoy seeing the wife naked if they got their work completed on time each day. I'll let you think about that possibility.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

www.literotica.com/s/the-beach-104

.

If you're advertising your story with a title that's been used so many times on this site, that's probably a good indication of how much thought went into typing (not writing) the story.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars! Great Writing, Great Story, Great Idea, Maybe Marco was watching from above them while remaining unnoticeable. Seeing his slut wife become the cheating whore that she has longed to be forever. How can any man who gets pissed at his wife enough to walk off not verify what she is doing in his absence? Maybe it turned him on, maybe he can't wait to get home to divorce the cheating slut of a wife. I kept expecting Marco to come up behind Sven, while he was fucking his wife, and deliver a very severe kick to Sven's gonads, like I would have done. Too often in my life, I have trusted and turned my back to be taken advantage of, like poor Marco. Obviously, the wife couldn't wait for Marco to leave, so she could live her dream of being a slut. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Juvenile characters acting like. A mismatched couple without a future together. A stubborn dude and a slut in the make. And a totally cliché Swedish couple.

Drown at the shore tale without a meaning.

Captcha

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Another whore by the shore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Then y on earth would she not end her relationship if she has other desires she’s being totally selfish and unfair to her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous