All Comments on 'The Beach Cottage Ch. 04'

by kelley_and_tracy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Hahaha Tracy boy!

Wonder what would you do next? LOL! Surprise us please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Make him strong in the ending

I would like him take the tapes to give to the other husbands. I hate you made him weak so he gave into Lisa. The whole weekend is beginning to look like a setup. He should tell his wife they are even and leave after Ray arrives, If she wants to stay, so be it. Leave without her and deliver the tapes. Could be a very good story, depends on the ending.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
What a shame

This story looked like it had some promise, but now it's just another worthless load of standard Literotica 'wimp husband' SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Their Will Be No Surprise

We all know that the husband is going to be a wimp and let the asshole with the big dick make him more of a wimp just like always

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Surprise Us

Please come up with a unique ending to what was a good buildup.

Whatever you do, it is a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting Predick able

Going down the tubes unless there's a twist - you were trending well and interesting and now as you can see from the other responses its getting predicktable - another shaming wussy husband story almost in bloom.

Lets see if we can shame you into a better more readable effort. Don't get caught up in your own so called erotisism by going beyond balance and way beyond the picture of the husband you have already painted but now trending wussie. Don't turn this into a bad comedy - we already have enough of those.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
up to know

I giv this a 75 for the story up to now. I this becomes another wimp hubby story 00 for me. You have wrote a great story please come up with a great ending and keep Ray away from Kelli. You have a lot of us pulling for that type of ending.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
up to Now

I giv this a 75 for the story up to now. I this becomes another wimp hubby story 00 for me. You have wrote a great story please come up with a great ending and keep Ray away from Kelli. You have a lot of us pulling for that type of ending.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good sex story

Along with otheres I was hoping Kelli would be straight and sure don't wish to see her cunt stretched outa shape too.

I thought before that the tapes should be used by the husbands to ruin these two and I still wish that!

With a coalition of the husbands they could maybe ruin Ray financially too if not just from lawsuits.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He blew it...

The fool just signed his marriages death papers. Kelly is going to screw Ray and there is nothing he can do to stop it. Oh well, so much for a good "BURN the bitch" story. Just another sad and ugly cuckold wimp story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous