All Comments on 'The Beach Cottage Ch. 06'

by kelley_and_tracy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shortest chapter yet

and told us fuck all.

What a waste of time!

Get on with the fucking story, for christ sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU SOUND LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN

GET WITH THE STORY AND STOP TRYING TO PROLONG IT.GET REAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'LL bet

I'll bet he turns the husband into a wimp yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Seriously Disappointed

We waited all this time for what? The story started out good, but this is the worst and shorest chapter yet.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
ok but

I can tell this is going to be hot...just don't froget the revenge on Ray and Lisa. and what abouy Kelly..Please no wimps and please don't leave us hanging we have waited a month for such a short chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lacking

The crowd wants consequence and soon. Me too.

Many authors drag out a story and very few are able to maintain an earlier momentum. Perhaps you can but it will be very difficult. Take your time - Do it right.

Kelly wife and Ray are the keys for focus. No wussiness please as this will ruin a fine effort. Thanks - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Long wait

I agree with some of the other comments that this chapter did not justify the wait. Tracy is now about as bad as Ray, he is blackmailing married women for sex. It would be nice to see ray,Lisa,Kelly and the other husband kelly was seeing get seriouly punished. Give the tapes to the husbands and to the DA. I am sure Ray does not have signed releases for the video's on the web site.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Short chapter

Good but too short. I rather thought something of his plan would be revealed.

I think we're all interested in knowing what he plans to do with Kelly. Divorce sounds logical.

I agree with 'Long Wait' He's not really any better than Ray and Lisa now.

Any kind of a redeeming is lost. At least, I don't see one. This now sounds like it's going to be both of them fucking around continually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
to short

the need for revenge is there ... now give us some meat and potatoes .... all we gotthis time was the place setting

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Jolene & Mary Beth

A great read, but too short. He has spent almost 2 chapters plotting his revenge, what's taking so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck was that shit?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sucks...

What an excuse for a cuck story. It's nothing but she fucks RAY, then someone else fucks RAY but it's all in tape. There is NO STORY here. It's just a fuck fest. One of the most sorry ass stories I've ever read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous