The Beach House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had been taught just two nights before, Kelly kept up the contact on the pressure points until Marion could not remain still. Her hips bucking up into Kelly's face, her cunt riding Kelly's arm like a multi-headed cock, she emitted the same animal noise that she had produced earlier with Carl. She continued this for the better part of a minute, finally settling down on the massage table.

Moving over so that my face was near Kelly's, I quietly asked her. "Are you done now? Is she all clean?" Kelly nodded soberly. I moved her out of the way, her arm pulling out with a loud, sucking noise, then drove myself into Marion's freshly cleaned cunt. It was still quite sloppy though, and I was getting very little friction from its inner surfaces. By placing my hands against the outsides of those huge lips and pushing inward, I was able to get just enough feeling from her channel against my cock that I eventually came, shooting my own fresh load deep within her. Quickly pulling out after having cum, I stepped back once again.

"Your mistress needs to be cleaned out again. That is now one of your jobs for the next month." I said. "Whenever she is full of cum, it will be your responsibility to remove it for her." Putting my still hard cock away, I zipped up my pants, then turned and left the room without a backward glance. I had every confidence that Marion could work the rest out on her own.

I no longer had the urge to go to the boat and get drunk, having taken most of my pain and anger out on Kelly. I realized that I had simply walked away from Marly, with no word or note of where I had gone, or when I would be back. She'd probably awakened alone, perhaps wondering what she had done to cause me to leave like that. I stopped by and picked up two coffees, hoping that if she had not been awake long I could pretend that was where I had been.

I need not have worried. Yes, the bed was indeed empty when I returned, but Marly was not wandering around, wringing her hands and wondering where I was. Instead, as I walked into the room I could see that all four of the women, Marly, Freddie, Shelley, and Janet were out in the hot tub. Curt and Dave were nowhere to be seen.

Passing through, I could see that they had also ordered a buffet room service breakfast, including the orange juice and champagne required to make Mimosas. I put the coffees onto the cart. Each of the ladies in the hot tub had a glass in their hand, and as I got closer I could see that they had all decided to forgo swim suits.

"Jack!" exclaimed Shelley as soon as she saw me. "Look everyone, it's Jack!"

"Good morning ladies." I said, walking out into the now sunlit deck. "I see that you're starting the day off well."

"Hey, you." Marly said coyly. "I missed you this morning. I had to make do with all women instead. Why don't you come on in with us?"

Glancing once again at the state of their undress, I quickly got out of my own clothes, leaving them by the door. Climbing over the side, I settled myself in, next to Marly. "I brought you coffee," I said, "but you don't look like you need it."

"Have you ever had one of these, Jack?" she said, holding up her glass. "I hadn't before, but now I've had three. They're WAY better than coffee." She wrapped her arm around my back, hugging me close and kissing me deeply. "I woke up SO horny." she whispered too loudly into my ear. "I really could use you up right now."

"We all could, dear." said Janet, laughing.

Marly jumped, asking "Did I say that too loudly? Maybe I need another one of these things, so that I won't care!" All four women laughed at that. The bottles appeared, seemingly from nowhere, and the four glasses were filled once again.

"Hey!" Marly said. "Freddie and I are going shopping later!

"Since I can't get my stuff from Bobbi, I've got absolutely nothing to wear. Freddie has a company American Express card, and she says her boss wouldn't mind if she got me some stuff.

"What a nice boss Freddie has! Mine is an asshole."

I looked over at Freddie, who raised her glass high in greeting. Which brought one luscious breast above the water line. "Well," I said, swallowing hard and averting my eyes, "Freddie must have the best boss in the world then. If she thinks he wouldn't mind, then she must be right, she's pretty good at judging people. You should just go out and charge as much stuff as you want on this guy!" I finally looked back at Freddie and winked, and she smiled back broadly.

"Oh, I couldn't do that!" she replied. "I don't even know him. What if he wants something from me?"

Freddie piped in, looking straight at me. "He wouldn't expect anything from you that you didn't want to give. I say go for it! Get whatever you need."

"It's settled then." I said. "As soon as the stores open, you two will go shopping. You can even use my car, it's in the valet lot right now."

Marly purred with contentment, hugging me close to her. The attention from this hot, vivacious woman brought my cock back up to full staff. She noticed the change right away, a sly grin beginning to form on her face. "Whoops!" she suddenly said. "We have company!"

Looking behind my shoulder, I saw that Kyle had let himself into the room, and was walking towards the hot tub, peeling off clothing as he came. As he was leaning over to give Shelley a hello kiss, she asked "Where are Kelly and Heather? I thought they would be with you." Kyle gave me a quick glance, letting me know that he knew all about Heather. I shook my head, and he nodded in return. We would not be discussing that particular subject, at least not yet.

"Heather wanted to hang around with the peons today." Kyle said, "And Kelly had to go to work all of a sudden. I'm not really sure why." Kyle climbed over the side, and into the water, his long cock hanging down as he did so. Janet noticed his equipment, and energetically patted the seat next to her. Marly's head had been shyly turned as he did this, so she missed the exposure.

"Hey there." she growled. "I'm Janet. Who are you?" Kyle looked at Janet strangely, as if recognizing her from somewhere but unable to place quite where. Sudden realization came to his face, he had likely remembered her from the introductory video.

Scooting over to sit beside her, Kyle said "I've seen your work. And may I say, wow!" He and Janet began to converse with just each other, as if there were no one else eavesdropping. "Oh yeah," he said. "Sorry about my manners. I'm Kyle."

At the mention of his name, Marly, who had been once again shy with the addition of a new stranger, watching him with her own half-recognizing, puzzled expression, suddenly blurted out "Kyle? Little Kyle? Is it really you?"

"Do I know..." he began. Then, "Oh my God! Marly?"

"It is Marly, right?" he quickly said, worriedly, starting to come our way. "Not Bobbi?"

"No!" she said. "I'm definitely not Bobbi." Seemingly forgetting that they both were naked, she pushed off the side of the tub, towards Kyle. Meeting in the middle, they gave each other a hug.

"Wow!" he said, looking down at her exposed body. "I can't remember the last time I saw you, but... You sure have changed!".

"I haven't changed that much!" she exclaimed, blushing. "You were ten, and I was sixteen."

"I used to babysit this guy!" she pronounced to the rest of us. Giving him another tight squeeze, an odd expression came over her face. "There's something in the water down here..." she said, reaching her hand down to grab whatever foreign object might be in the tub.

"Oh. My! This is, um... new." she said, holding Kyle's huge cock in one hand.

"Oh my God!" she said, suddenly letting go of Kyle and hiding her face with her hands. "I'm so sorry! I can't believe I just said that!"

Kyle laughed. "It's OK Marly. I very much doubt that I'm anything like I was at ten."

"Come on over here! I want to catch up." Kyle moved to a clear spot in the tub, and Marly slid over next to him. The two began talking excitedly about people and places the rest of us knew nothing about. While they talked, I noticed that he was sneaking quite a few glances across her naked body.

As I leaned back and watched them, for now just happy that Marly wasn't mad about my leaving her alone, Freddie slid over next to me. I was painfully aware of her very desirable body as well. Last night at least, she had been across the hot tub from me, and it had been somewhat dark. This morning however, neither statement was true.

"Just what mischief were you up to this morning?" she asked. I looked into her face, trying to read if she really wanted to know the answer to her question. Finally, I decided that we had known each other too long for me to lie.

I started out simply, "Heather had left me a note when I got up this morning."

"And?" she asked. So she didn't know, I thought.

"And..." I sighed, but could go no farther. My voice cracked on the single word as it was.

"Oh. Oh, Jack." she earnestly said. "I'm so sorry." She held her arms out to give me a hug, but I didn't move towards her. If I had done that, I would have been in contact with that wonderful, forbidden body. She moved in anyway, squeezing me tight, pressing her chest into my arm, her breasts crushing against me.

By concentrating on just her face, I was almost able to forget about the contact of her breasts on my skin. I needed to keep doing that, I thought. "So, I headed towards the marina, to drown my sorrows..." I started.

"You don't look like you drowned them too badly." she said, releasing me.

"I got... sidetracked." I replied. "I ended up drowning them in another way." Freddie looked over at Marly then. "No." I said. "Not that way. Not with her, or with anyone else. Not like that."

"Some day, I'll tell you. Not today." Looking intently into my face, Freddie finally nodded, accepting that answer.

"I've been thinking of going to the cove." I changed the subject, looking over at Marly as I said it, then turning back to Freddie.

Her eyebrows lifted, but at first she said nothing. Then, "You know that you can't just up and decide to go there. Conditions have to be right."

"And are they?" I asked.

I have no other way to describe it, she went into "sailor mode" then, and was lost in thought for at least a couple of minutes. While I waited for a reply, I decided to mix myself one of those Mimosas the women had been drinking. Freddie was so deep in thought that I could probably have made a close inspection of those "attributes" I was trying to avoid without her even noticing. Finally, she resurfaced, giving me a nod.

"We can do it..." she began slowly, then added a "but."

I love a woman who can do tide tables in her head. "But?" I asked.

"It's about four hours away, and we have to be there by no later than eight tonight." she said. "We won't be able to leave again until about the same time tomorrow night, so we won't get back here until sometime Monday morning.

"If you're planning on any guests, would they be OK with that?"

Instead of answering, I asked another question. "How are the supplies? For say, eight?"

"Eight, Jack?" she asked. "That boat only has three staterooms. People would end up doubling up..." Then she stopped, looking around. "Oh yeah, right, I forget where I am."

"Did you know that the beds in this place sleep at least five? Or Curt and Shelley's did, anyway. We probably could have fit more in there." She looked at me, the unsaid invitation hanging between us. I looked back, realizing that Shelley may not be the only woman who could have been my midnight visitor. Janet maybe?

"Anyway," she finally continued, "staples are good. I can put in an order for booze and fresh food before we go shopping, they'll come load them up before we go."

"I'll do thatt." I said. "I feel like steaks tonight."

"You'll do what?" asked Janet. She had quietly come up behind Freddie, listening in,. "What are you two cooking up?"

"We're talking about taking the boat out this afternoon." I said.

Janet just looked at me, asking. "Don't most people leave early enough to enjoy the day on a boat?"

"We're not talking about one day." I said. "We'll be getting back on Monday."

Janet continued to look at me, and for some reason, I HAD to ask. "Would you be interested?"

"Well, I could make it, but Dave has to be at work on Monday." she said. "Who else would be there?" she asked, as if it didn't matter.

"Everybody in here right now would be good." I said. "And Curt, of course."

"Of course." she said. "Did he teach you that tongue thing of his?"

"He taught it to all of us," then looking over at Freddie I corrected myself, "almost all of us."

"Jack can teach it to me then." said Freddie. "It could be a useful talent to have."

"Would you like to practice on me sometime, Jack?" she added, hugging my arm.

Oh shit, I thought. My cock had finally begun to deflate itself, and she had to do that again.

"I've got something I can bring along if you want." said Janet. "I think it might make this little trip even more... interesting." Then she slid away, back over to Shelley's side and began talking. Shelley looked over at me, twisting her mouth in thought.

"We're in." she said across the hot tub. "Curt too."

This last broke through the shell of Marly and Kyle's private conversation, and Marly looked at Shelley, then over at me. "In what?" she asked.

Freddie stood up, walking over to Marly's side of the hot tub. Kyle's eyes grew quite wide, although he had seen her yesterday on the boat, he had not realized just how beautiful Freddie was. "You and I", she began, "are going shopping this morning. And we should probably get cleaned up. I plan to melt my boss's Amex card to slag."

"This afternoon," she went on, "we're all going down the coast a bit." "You can be gone until Monday, can't you?"

Marly's eyes grew wide. "You mean like a short vacation?" she asked. "I can get off until even Tuesday for that. Can Kyle come too?"

"I mean," she said, turning to her rediscovered friend, "Would you be able to?"

"I know his boss pretty well." I said. "I'll get him the time off." What the hell was I doing? Shouldn't I be thinking of Kyle as my competition for Marly's affections?

Freddie was apparently thinking the same thing. "OK, then. You," she said pointing at Marly, "and you," pointing at me this time, "come in with me." "I really want to try that big shower out, and we've got some power shopping to do!"

I watched as the two lovely ladies climbed out of the hot tub and headed into my room. What a wonderful sight their naked bodies made. Janet scooted up behind me, giving me a shove. "Go with them, dummy." she said. "We'll keep Prince Charming here busy for a while. Oh yes, we'll keep him very busy."

I shook out of my stupor, climbing out and following Marly and Freddie into the room. From behind me, I heard Janet asking Kyle. "So, you liked the little video we made? What was your favorite part?"

The shower was already running when I got into the room, so I headed in to check on things. Through the glass doors I could see both women. Freddie was applying liberal amounts of soap to Marly's body using a soap-dispensing mitt, her hands currently rubbing it into Marly's back, from her shoulders down to her nicely rounded ass. Marly's head was leaning back, her eyes closed, and it was evident that she was enjoying having the other woman tend to her.

Stepping in and grabbing my own mitt, I began to soap up the front of Marly's neck and shoulders, working my way down along her arms. A wide smile came across her face, her eyes remaining closed. Perhaps she wanted to keep up the suspense, was this me, or Kyle, or perhaps someone else entirely who had joined them in their shower?

Freddie's hands worked along the side of Marly's ribs from behind, applying lather to the breasts that stood so proudly out in front of me. Hugging Marly from behind, her own perfect breasts crushed into the younger woman's back, Freddie's hands made wide circles from Marly's stomach, up to her breasts, then back down again. My hands joined hers in this path, so that one of us was always cleansing and massaging Marly's breasts, and one was working on her stomach, dipping lower with each circle to that area lower down on her body.

On one of these circles, Freddie's hands remained below the bottoms of Marly's breasts, while my own remained upon them. The water from the shower was rinsing the suds away almost as quickly as we applied them, and as I moved my hands around to rub Marly's back and the tops of her ass, I leaned my face in towards her chest, taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking it deeply in, earning another low moan from Marly. As I began to flick its tip with my tongue, my hands continued rubbing the tight area between her back and Freddie's front, making occasional contact with the smooth undersides of Freddie's own generous breasts.

Realizing the possibility of concentrating too much on Freddie instead of Marly, I kept my motions lower down on Marly's back, taking firm hold of her gently rounded bottom, spreading her cheeks out, then pushing them back together again. These actions were just as bad as or worse than before, as now the backs of my hands were able to feel Freddie's close-trimmed bush and the top edge of her labia. Bringing my hands forward to wash and rub Marly's hips instead, I moved my lips over to nurse Marly's other breast.

I worked on her hips, the outer edges of her bottom, and her legs next. Freddie seemed to have stopped doing any serious washing, her hand remaining fixed around the junction of Marly's legs. After I moved from the outsides of her legs to the insides, my hands once more began to come in contact with Freddie. This time, it was her own hands, which were on either side of Marly's pussy, rubbing its edge, pinching her clit.

I lowered myself down onto my knees, and looked closely at Marly's pussy. Freddie had been busy, it was quite wet with her juices. Freddie's hand stopped their rubbing, instead firmly holding the insides of Marly's thighs, her fingers pulling Marly's lips to either side as wide as she could, opening the channel up completely to my view. I moved my lips closer, until I could smell only the scent of Marly. I moved my nose up along her entrance, snaking my tongue behind it along the length of her wetness. She jumped at the contact, but Freddie had a firm hold on her, and her pussy only moved slightly away.

I began to lick, to run my tongue repeatedly up the inner walls of Marly's pussy while Freddie held her solidly up, her lips spread widely apart. After a while, one of Freddie's fingers let go of its section of Marly's lips, moving slightly up to her clit, and she began rubbing. I plunged my tongue deeply in then, Marly almost but not quite jumping out of Freddie's hold. Dropping my wash mitt, I moved my hands slowly up the insides of Marly's legs until they met Freddie's, my thumbs pushed inside of Marly's channel while my own fingers cupped her exquisitely rounded bottom. My thumbs would get driven into her channel each time my fingers squeezed her butt, opening her even farther to my probing tongue.

We worked together, Freddie and I, licking and touching, plunging and rubbing, making Marly more and more frantic as we attended to her. She cried out, she moaned, she asked for more. And we gave her more, holding her steadily on her feet while the two of us made her pleasure be our only responsibility, our only task in life at that moment. I moved my mouth up slightly, beginning to suck on Marly's clit, to gently rub it back and forth along my teeth. Freddie moved her hands back up to Marly's breasts, holding their weight, massaging their softness, applying pressure to their nipples.

And at last, Marly came. As liquid gushed from her pussy, as her hips drove forward into my face, as her body, still firmly held up by both Freddie and I began to shake, to shiver, Marly came. And, as she had done with me before, Marly came loudly, her gasps, and her cries of joy and release filling the room as she did so. She always seemed to act as if this was a new thing to her, as if it was her first time, or close enough to being her first time that she was still amazed at the process.