The Beach House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh." Freddie said into her ear, over and over, stroking her hand across Marly's back and hair. "Hush, little one." "You're with friends." "Shhhh." "All is well." Freddie's calm, muted speech finally settled Marly down, and she hugged Freddie tightly to her, sobbing her thanks, for the attention, for the concern, just for being there.

I picked up one of the discarded soap mitts as they hugged each other, bonding their newfound friendship, and quickly washed myself. Rinsing off, then stepping out of the shower, I left them alone, Marly still shaking in Freddie's arms.

As I stepped out, Shelley stepped in, reaching down and giving my cock a little tug, smiling broadly as she did so. "Janet and Kyle went off into Freddie's room next door." she said. "It got a little lonely out there and really loud in here, so I thought I'd come see what's up."

Looking over at the other two women, she said "It looks like maybe they could use another hand...". As I closed the shower door behind me, she reached down for a soap mitt, then stepped over and began applying it to Freddie's back.

Picking up my discarded clothing, I dressed again, planning on going out and getting things ready for our trip. Stepping out onto the deck, I found Dave. He was sitting on a deck chair that he had positioned with a full view into Freddie's room, his hard cock in one hand. Saluting me with a glass of bronze liquid, he gestured for me to come over and join him.

Following his gaze, I could see Janet, kneeling just inside of the door, her face on the floor, her large breasts squeezing out from beneath each side of her body, and her ass high up in the air. Kyle squatted behind her, his weight on the balls of his feet, pistoning his mammoth cock into her exposed cunt with a fury and power that one rarely saw. I could hear Janet's ragged gasping for air, along with other unintelligible sounds and words that were coming from out of her.

"He's been at it like that for several minutes now." said Dave. "He doesn't appear to be getting tired at all, and she sure seems to be enjoying it." As he said that, a high wail of pleasure came from his wife.

"It must be nice to have so much youth and stamina." Dave went on. "Curt was drilling her last night for at least forty-five minutes. You know, I love to fuck my wife as much as the next man, but there's no way I could last as long as those two."

Watching Janet getting pleasured by another man did not seem to bother Dave. It hadn't when he had watched me do it, in fact he had taken pictures that night, eventually joining in. Listening to her screams of passion seemed to make him watch her activities only more closely.

"Hey, where have you and Curt been all morning?" I asked. "In fact, where's Curt now?"

"Oh, we went out and played golf this morning as soon as the sun came up." he replied. We both watched with interest as Kyle paused for a moment. He picked Janet up and carried her over to the bed, laying her on her back, her legs hanging over the side. Then he pulled her legs straight up into the air, driving that long monster of his back into her waiting snatch.

"She is so fucking flexible." Dave said. "You know, she used to be a gymnast, when she was younger. She can still get her feet up behind her head, you should have her show you some time, it makes for a very interesting fuck."

"Anyway, they've got a real nice golf course here." Dave went on, watching his wife's large breasts flop up and down on her chest as Kyle once again hammered his cock into her. "And Curt should be up soon enough. He's down in the FFAB line right now."

"The FFAB line?" I asked. This was a new term to me.

"Yeah, it's one of Marion's things." he said. "She uses it to punish her more unruly servants.

"She strips them naked, straps their arms and legs up to this machine that holds them in whatever position you want, puts a hood over their head, and sets it out in the courtyard.

"Anybody who wants to, guests, kitchen staff, even the gardener sometimes, and who has a dollar, gets to come up and use her." he went on. "That's what FFAB stands for, Fuck For A Buck.

"I was lucky." he said. "I noticed it almost as soon as she put it out. I was third in line.

"Curt was a little late, because he stopped for a few minutes on the way up from the course. He's probably going to be somewhere around twentieth.

"That girl's cunt ought to be so sloppy by then he'll have a hard time getting any traction though." he continued, leaning forward to watch, as his wife screamed out in her third orgasm since I had arrived out here. "There's a hose near the machine that you can use if you want, you're allowed to hose her out if she gets too full."

"Marion usually keeps them out there for an hour or two." he said, consulting his watch. "She can get about fifty bucks from it. She donates it to charity.

"There's probably still time if you want to down and have a go."

"Oh, yea!" he shouted out, turning back to Freddie's room. "The kid's finally finished with her." Getting up from his chair and throwing back his drink, he said, "It's my turn now. I so love getting sloppy seconds from my wife."

Looking back my way before he entered the room, he said, "You can have her when I'm done, if you want. I know she won't mind." He turned back into the room, saying "Hey baby! You looked like you were having fun! Are you ready for Poppa now?"

As I watched Dave push into his wife's sloppy hole, I thought about what he had told me. Not about liking to have his wife used first, although that was interesting information to have. No, I thought about that other, much sloppier hole that was getting repeatedly pummeled in the central courtyard right now. I had little doubt about just who the "unruly servant" probably was, it was almost certainly Kelly.

She had probably slipped up, allowing herself to enjoy one of the men she was supposed to clean just a little too much, and Marion had probably noticed. It was so early still though, just how long had she lasted before she'd failed the test? Maybe it had been Carl. Had decided to sink herself down around his monster cock? If she had tried taking him inside of her, she was pretty much guaranteed to cum shortly afterward.

Because I had made Kelly into Marion's problem, I was curiously untouched by her predicament. I honestly did not care that she was strapped to a machine in the courtyard, unable to tell no to any man, having to let any man who wanted to come up and shove his cock inside of her.

But Curt was out there, either having just finished fucking his daughter, or still in line waiting to do so. I wondered if Marion allowed her servants to see who was using her. If so, I wondered what Kelly had thought when she saw her father stepping up to take his turn with her soggy cunt.

Had she celebrated, saying to herself "finally"? That would appear to be the direction she was headed towards, ever since insisting that he take his turn with her in the hot tub Thursday night. She had said so herself, when he had been sucking on her bare tits, "I may have you do this every time I come home from now on!"

She had certainly done everything since then to make him interested in going farther with her, spending as much time as possible being naked around him, flashing her tits and cunt directly at him. His wife thought that he had been reacting to her friend Amber, but he and I both knew better.

Should I tell him, when he finally made his way upstairs? Should I say, "Hey Curt, you know that mystery pussy that you just shot your load inside of? That was your daughter, Kelly. How was it for you, dude?"

I finally decided to let it go. It wasn't my problem.

Passing back through the room, I could hear a woman loudly moaning from the open bathroom door. Smiling to myself, I continued out into the hall, quietly closing the door behind me.

I was busy for the rest of the morning making various arrangements, buying things that we would be needing for the trip to the cove, stocking up the boat, moving my bags out to it. I had no plans to come back and stay at the beach house again.

The women were apparently busy as well. When we met up in the room around one, Freddie had made a pretty good effort to fulfill her promise to use my Amex card until it melted. Shelley had gone with them as well, the three women came back to the room bearing armloads of clothing. Marly had probably had to borrow something to wear when shopping, but she came back wearing an almost see-through dress that showed her figure to great merit. Freddie had even remembered to buy a set of luggage, although she had Marly believing that it was for herself, and she was just "loaning" it to Marly.

Everyone went their separate ways for a while then, needing to pack for the trip. I took the opportunity of being alone with Marly to have a serious discussion that needed to happen sooner or later. If it went wrong, doing it later would make for a very long trip back.

"I need to confess something to you." I said, sitting down on the bed. She sat down next to me, but an immediate frown came over her face, and she took a deep breath. "Go ahead. I've heard it all before. Let me have it."

I opened up my mouth to talk, and she interrupted before I even said anything. "I just wish guys would come out and actually tell me why they're dumping me. I mean, they tell me I'm nuts, but they won't tell me why, then they practically run out the door screaming." Looking around the room, she said, "I should have guessed it anyway. You're already packed and gone."

"Damn!" she swore. "I thought you were different! I thought we might have something good together!"

I looked at her in shock. What the hell was she talking about? Did she think I was kicking her out? Oh shit, she did!

"Sweetie," I began.

"Cut the sweetie crap and just tell me." she replied harshly.

"OK. I'm not leaving you, or kicking you out, or anything like that." I said, looking into her face.

"You're not?" she said, surprised.

"No." I said. "I'm confessing something to you. A couple of things, actually."

Her eyes narrowed, and she watched me warily. At least she wasn't mad. Or not yet, anyway.

"OK." I sighed. "Here goes. The boat we're going out on today? It belongs to me."

"But..." she began. "Freddie says that she's in charge of that boat." As the pieces clicked into place for her, she asked, "Does that mean that Freddie works for you?"

"Well, yeah." I answered.

"So, when she charged all this stuff up on her boss's credit card..." she trailed off.

"Yes." I answered simply. "Merry Christmas?" I asked, hopeful that she was not getting angry.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I kept thinking some gnarly old man with yellow teeth was going to come and demand some kind of payment from me! I've been worrying about that all day."

"You," she said, punching my shoulder lightly, "I can handle." "In fact..." she went on, "Do we have enough time for me to show you how thankful I am right now?"

"Hang on a second." I said. "There's more." "Do you remember Heather? The blonde I was in the restaurant with the other day?"

"Oh, you mean the little tramp that screwed Mr. Family Man in the men's room?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's her." I said slowly, then "How did you know about that?"

"I heard the whole thing through the wall in the women's room." she said. "I heard you doing her right after that, too. You sounded mad. I, um, I kind of, um..."

I looked at her, waiting to hear what she was trying to say.

"All right!" She said, quickly. "I used my little purse vibrator on myself while you were fucking her on the sink, OK?"

"You made me cum that day too! Oh, God! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Oh." I said, amazed. "Um, OK. Was it good for you too?"

Marly giggled at that, seemingly unable to stop herself. "Well, yeah, it was." she replied. "It kept me horny all day! And it's why I wanted to find you again here yesterday."

"So anyway, back to Heather..." I began.

"She's probably coming along, right?" she asked. "I kind of expected it. It's OK, I'll do her too."

"Although," she added, "I would prefer to do Freddie, she's one fine piece of ass!"

"Um..." was all I could say.

"Is that why you get all weird around Freddie? Why you won't touch her?" she asked. "Because she works for you?"

"You do know she wants you, don't you?" she continued. "You don't, do you? Oh man, she's got it bad! And here you are, all la-de-da, not even noticing what's right in front of you."

"Um..." I said. "I have to tell you one more thing." "Because I really think that I... that you..." "Um..."

"You mean, "Us"?" she said. "Like, a couple or something? I would like that, a lot actually, but don't you already have a girlfriend?"

Rather than trying to say it, I just handed her Heather's note, then waited while she read it. Twice.

"When did she write this?" she asked, quietly.

"I don't know." I responded. "It was here this morning."

"So, you and me..." she began.

"Has nothing at all to do with this." I finished for her. "This just makes me not feel like quite such an asshole for... for starting something new."

"So, this weekend is a start of something new?" she asked.

"I'm hoping so." I replied.

"But from what I've seen so far, everybody else is going to be trading around like rabbits." she said. "I was kind of looking forward to that, in a way."

"That's OK, she said quickly, but with a little disappointment "we can be exclusive."

"Um..." I began.

"But I really WAS kind of looking forward to it!" she said again. "I mean, you and me, US, can still be a couple. I really want to, I mean, I really want to." she repeated. "But..." "Damn!"

"You know what?" I said to her. "Why not? You and me, we'll either work out or not. I'm good with whatever happens."

"You want to have a go with though, Kyle, don't you?" I asked. Marly's face turned redder than I had ever seen anyone's face turn. "You do! You want to see how it feels to have Kyle's big cock inside of you!"

Reaching my hand over to her leg, sliding it up underneath her dress, I went on. "You want him to be right... here." On the word "here", I slid a finger under her panties, rubbing it along her slit. It easily went inside of her, she was wet just from thinking about him!

"Hm." I said. "I think that I'm right. You're dripping from just thinking about it!"

"You want," I said, as I picked up her purse, opening it up and removing a small vibrator. "You want," I said again, as I gently pushed shoulders down onto the bed, then kneeled down on the floor below her, folding her skirt up across her belly and pulling off her panties. "You want," I said once more, turning the vibrator on, and began running it along her wet slit, "to have Kyle's long, hard, meaty, cock right up here."

A whimper escaped from Marly's lips, and her hands reached down, trying to meet mine over the heat of her sex. I pushed them back up, saying "No. You need some attention right now. Let me do this for you." She whimpered again as I leaned my mouth in, following the path the vibrator had been taking just seconds before. With my tongue busy on its outer surface, I turned up the speed on the tiny vibrator on, pushing it all the way up inside of her welcoming channel.

I ran my tongue up to her clit, this drew a sharp intake of breath from her. Using my fingers to rub and pull her lips, to open her up for my pleasure.

"You want to feel Kyle down here like this." I said, quietly. "To have his hot breath on your thighs, to have him licking your cunt... here," which I then did, "to have his lips, and his teeth, and his tongue touching your clit... here." which I did as well. "You want his tongue up inside of your hot, wet, hole, like this."

I drove my tongue deep within her, moving the buzzing probe from side to side within her using my tongue. Marly's continued whimpering became begging. "Please, oh God, please, yes! Fuck me, Kyle! Shove that big cock of yours inside of me! Fill me up, let me feel you deep inside of my cunt!" she said, as I ran my tongue along her inside channel.

"I want to feel you!" she cried out. "I want to be split in two by your cock!" I want to feel both of you inside of me at once!" This last one surprised me a bit, but she had me considering it now. Reaching up inside of her now dripping hole with three fingers, I removed the buzzing device from inside of her, moving it up to touch her throbbing clit. "Ah!" she cried, jumping from the sudden contact.

Standing up, then leaning over her, lowering my mouth to her ear, I whispered, "You will have Kyle inside of you." she sighed at that thought. "Tonight," I said, "you and Kyle can enjoy each other's bodies."

"He'll kiss your neck like this." I said, brushing my lips along the base of her neck. "He'll rub your tits like this." I said, pushing one hand up under the front of her dress, under her lacy bra, clutching her full breast in my hand. "He'll lick your entire body, your neck, your tits, your cunt."

"Kyle will lift your legs up," which I then did, "and as you wrap your legs tightly around his back, he will" I slowly pushed my cock into her waiting pussy, getting yet another sigh from her, "put his big, fat, long cock up inside of you." I pulled my length almost out of her, the tip barely contained within her lips, "All the way in. In and out," I said, as I slid balls-deep into her depths once again, "over, and over, and over," I began to rock back and forth. Removing my hand from her breast, recovering the still vibrating wand, I held it on her clit while I pumped my length in and out of her.

"Kyle will fuck you then." I whispered to her beginning to feel the familiar pressure within myself. "Long, and hard, and fat, he will fuck you, until you just can't take any more."

"Your young lover will fuck you until you are just too tired to fuck back." I said, pressing the vibrator hard against her clit now, still pumping myself just below its buzzing tip. "Until your legs are no longer locked behind his back." The pressure inside me continued to build up.

"You'll feel like a rag doll, and you'll lie beneath him, exhausted, wondering when he's going to tire, while his cock slams into you again!" I had passed the point of no return, and could feel the sperm boiling out of my balls. "And again!" I came then, stroking in and shooting deep inside of her. "And again!"

Marly came then as well, holding her arm across her mouth, her now familiar loudness muffled against it. "Until even he can take no more, can use your tired body no more, and he fills you up with his young seed!" Staring deeply into my eyes, out of breath, Marly grabbed my head, pulling my lips down to her own, kissing me deeply, holding me so tightly that I wouldn't have been able to get up if I wanted to.

Releasing the kiss, she could only say "Oh, God! Thank you!"

We stayed like that for a few minutes, my cock still hard inside of her, for once, not shrinking down or requiring a recharge.

"Ahem." came a voice from behind me. Craning my head back to look, I saw our entire group standing in the doorway to the deck.

"I hate to break this up," said Freddie, "but we kind of need to get down to the boat and out on the water pretty soon, if you want to get into the cove. Do you two think you'll be done with this any time soon?"

"Oh God!" Marly said, letting go of me, and trying to pull her dress back down. This was impossible until I got up, so everyone was provided with a quick flash of her cum-filled pussy when I got up. "Oh, God!" she repeated, embarrassed.

"It's all right, hun." said Janet. "We'll be seeing a lot more than that by the time we head back."

"Come on, girl! Let's get all your new stuff into your bags. As much fun as that looked, we all want to get on our way!"