The Beach House - Day 02

Story Info
Parker and her friend Anna masturbate together.
2.4k words
4.55
16.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two

The next morning I had a little headache from the bubbly Anna and I drank, but it wasn't too bad. Maybe I wasn't such a light weight after all. The nerdy high school girl in me beamed with pride. While the hangover wasn't that horrible, my shock at what I saw last night still hadn't worn off.

Anna had shown me her breasts, how her pump worked, and then actually masturbated in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I guess she was just so comfortable in her own skin and her own home that she felt relaxed enough to do that even though I was there. I didn't think I would ever be that comfortable. I knew that masturbation and sex existed of course, and I had even read the occasional racy story online, but I had never seen anything like the movie we watched last night. I had no idea late night tv got so raunchy.

After a quick shower and shave I got "dressed" again in a bathing suit and coverup, and found Anna in the kitchen making breakfast. Cheerful as ever, her hips bouncing to a pop country song on the radio, she winked at me as she flipped a pancake.

"Mornin'" she called out.

I smiled in response. I expected it to be awkward this morning. I assumed she'd be embarrassed by her behavior, but the fact that she had on a white see-thru top that left her heavy breasts essentially exposed had me rethinking my assumptions. She shimmied her shoulders to the beat as she plated a stack of pancakes for me, gesturing to the syrup and butter laid out on the kitchen table. Her breasts swayed and bounced with her, her nipples hard and trying to poke through the incredibly thin material of her shirt.

"Thank you," I murmured and took the offered plate and sat down. She joined me a few minutes later, digging into the crispy bacon.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked around a mouthful of pancake.

"Good, thank you," I said politely, trying my hardest to keep my eyes off of her practically bare breasts. "How about you?"

She gave me a cocky grin. "I always sleep well after a good O."

I blushed. "Um yeah, about that..." I trailed off, not knowing how to really approach the subject.

"About what?" she smiled. She was going to force me to say it.

"You...you masturbated yourself in front of me," I said in a rush.

She barked out a laugh. "Absolutely I did, felt good too. You should really loosen up Parker, it's just sex." She continued eating, the subject apparently closed.

We finished our meal in relative silence. We talked about the predicted weather for the day and our plans for the week. They weren't extensive just eat, beach, sleep and repeat.

"Oh that reminds me! Georgia and her fiancé are coming tomorrow to spend a few days. I hope you don't mind," she says. "They really need a vacation."

I was a little thrown off by the news, but smiled anyway. It was her house after all and I was a guest. I was looking forward to relative quiet and girl time, but I'd just have to adjust.

"Sounds great," I replied. "I can't wait to meet Dave."

She nodded and got up to put our dishes in the dishwasher. Once they were loaded, she changed into her bathing suit and we headed down to the ocean. Soon the hours sped by and I was relaxed and feeling boneless in the sun after several hard seltzers. I nodded off on one of the lounge chairs and woke up to hands on my breasts. I quickly sat up and batted them away as I tried to clear my head from the nap and booze.

"Whoa, whoa," Anna said quickly, putting her hands on my shoulders. "I didn't want you to burn."

"Wha—" I muttered, confused, and looked down to see my bathing suit had been pulled down, my bare breasts out for anyone to see. I immediately covered them with my hands, frantically looking around to see if anyone could see me. The beach wasn't packed, but it wasn't exactly empty either.

"You said you didn't want any tan lines, pushed down your shoulder straps down and whipped out your titties," Anna explained.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, mortified by my actions. It didn't sound like me, but there was no reason for me not to believe her.

She chuckled and I heard the pop and fizzle of another hard seltzer can being opened. "Relax girlie. It's not a big deal. No one cares," she said gesturing to the few people down the beach on either side of us. "In fact, some people love seeing them. You're bringing joy to the neighborhood!"

I groaned and put my face in my hands in shame. After a second I remembered I had been covering my breasts and quickly tried to hide myself again.

"Here. Have some more drinkies," Anna laughed and handed me a can. "No one cares, I promise. Let those babies get some sun."

I hesitated and looked around. She was right, really no one was paying any attention. Maybe I could let loose once in a while. I carefully let go of one of my breasts and took the can from her, taking a large sip to calm myself down. My head was already buzzing, but I figured more alcohol couldn't hurt. I did feel more relaxed overall.

"That's it, unwind!" she encouraged. "Let me finish putting sunscreen on them so you don't burn." She wiggled a container of sunscreen in my face and I nodded, dropping my other hand from my breast and glancing around. Still no one watching.

I gasped when her hands touched me for the first time. Her fingers and palms were slick from the cream. She rubbed and caressed my skin and I tried to look anywhere but her while she completed the task.

"Your titties are so beautiful Parker," she said quietly, cupping and molding my breasts with her hands. I felt a little flutter between my legs from the soothing massage.

"I don't like that word," I muttered.

"What? Titties?" She laughed softly. "Why not?"

"It's dirty," I said shyly and looked down to watch her hands rub the cream into my skin.

"Mmm, that's why it's so good."

I gasped as she tugged my nipples. "Oh!" I said in surprise.

"I don't want them to burn," she explained. She pinched and rolled my nipples until I was breathing a heavier and I could feel a little wetness between my legs. "You like that?"

I shook my head no, but we both knew I was lying.

She shifted her grasp and ran her finger and thumb down the length of them, tugging a little when she got to the end.

"This is what it would feel like you know," she said seductively, "for my pump to milk you."

I let out a little involuntary groan as she gave them one last pinch before sitting back into her lounge chair as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I took a deep breath and another sip of my drink to try and calm the throbbing between my thighs. I watched the waves crash on to the shore, being topless in public no longer a worry.

———————————————————————————————————————————

"Do you want to watch another movie?" Anna called to me from the living room.

We had just finished cleaning up after dinner. Barbecued ribs and potatoes combined with margaritas, heavily laced with tequila. I was struggling to walk straight and had a fit of the giggles for about an hour now. I was having so much fun.

"Parker?" she called out again.

"Sh—sh—suuure!" I slurred and fumbled my way into the living room to plop myself onto the couch. I giggled again.

"You're drunk!" She laughed.

"Yup yup." I said matter-of-factly, hiccuping at the end.

"Movie?" she prodded, holding up the remote.

"You pick," I said, snuggling into the blanket.

"Okay," she said, carefully watching me. She scrolled through and picked one called Besties: Reunited And It Feels So Good. Like the movie from last night, I didn't recognize this title either.

Before Anna sat down, she took her top off, baring her breasts to me again. This time, in my inebriated state, I couldn't stop staring. She quickly opened the bag she kept her pump in and hooked it up, not bothering to hide her groan of pleasure as it began to milk her.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she moaned.

I giggled.

She reached over to steal some of my blanket, making sure her breasts stayed out again and then wiggled around strangely under the covers. After a minute of twisting she held up her hand triumphantly in the air. In her hand was her shorts and panties.

My little mouth popped open in shock as she tossed them across the room and then another fit of drunken giggles took over me.

"Now they won't get in the way," she said with a wink and hit play to start the movie.

I half watched the movie, half watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was naked, but I couldn't see anything below the waist thankfully. How could someone be so comfortable being naked around others? It just wasn't something I was even remotely used to. Sun bathing topless this afternoon was a huge step for me, but for Anna it just seemed like another day.

The movie progressed, showing the reunion of two high school best friends who went to different colleges. Their first summer back home together had them laughing and spending time going around the small town reminiscing. There was even a fun shopping/make-over montage.

"I can't wait to taste your cunt Beverly," the young woman said on the television.

I dragged my eyes away from Anna's milky nipples and back to the movie. The two friends were naked, rolling around on the bed together. They could say "cunt" now on tv? Wow. I wasn't too prude to not know what they were doing on the screen was called a sixty-nine, but I had never seen it before. Both women moaned in pleasure, and I couldn't help but notice that my own lady parts felt hot between my legs. Beside me, Anna moaned, her hand obviously busy under the blanket.

"Anna, are you...again?" I asked quietly, trying not to giggle inappropriately.

"Fuck yeah," she grunted back, her eyes glued to the screen. After a moment the cries from the best friends grew to a fevered pitch as they both had orgasms on each other's tongues. The scene transitioned to them eating breakfast the next morning.

Anna let out an angry groan. "Dammit, I couldn't time my cum right," she complained. "I'm so hot!" She threw off the blanket in frustration.

There she was, fully naked. The long legs that I had admired the first day here were smooth and led up to the juncture between her thighs. She had a full, but well groomed, thatch of blonde pubic hair covering her mound, her lower lips were engorged and dark pink with arousal. Her fingers gently stroked the hard little bud at the top of her sex. My own vagina clenched at the sexy sight.

"Oh my," I said, my head spinning from the alcohol and the need between my thighs. I squirmed on the couch.

"Why don't you rub a little?" Anna suggested, seeing my discomfort.

"Oh I couldn't possibly," I protested immediately.

"Didn't your tits feel good when I rubbed them today?"

I blushed in response.

"So your little needy pussy will feel good too if you give it a rub," she said plainly.

"I don't know," I said quietly as another steamy sex scene started up again on the tv.

Anna grunted beside me. "Trust me—ugh—it feels so good!" She had two of her fingers pumping in and out of herself in time with the fingering that was happening on the screen. "It's not a big deal, besties can do this stuff with each other."

My clit throbbed and, combined with the alcohol, seemed like it was demanding attention.

"Okay..." I whispered hesitantly and slid my hand below the blanket and under my panties. I found myself wetter than I had anticipated and the first tentative stroke of my bud had me gasping. I couldn't believe it. I was doing it. I was rubbing my clit next to my friend. We were masturbating together. I felt absolutely wild.

Soon I heard less of the movie and more of our own gasps and moans of pleasure as we watched the depravity on the screen. I was getting close as the scene turned into something I had never been exposed to before. One friend was pushing her entire hand into the other friend's vagina.

"What—oh—what is that?" I asked Anna breathlessly.

"Fisting," she panted.

"Oh my god," I said, shocked at the new term. "Is that safe?"

"If done right, yes," she shared, her fingers making an obscene wet noise between her thighs. "Feels fucking amazing in your cunt."

I flinched at the use of the harsh word and she laughed at my obvious wince.

"Don't like the word cunt either huh?"

I shook my head.

"That's a shame," she said seductively. "I can smell your cunt from here and I'm sure it's fucking gorgeous."

My face heated with embarrassment from her crude words, but I didn't stop running my finger back and forth over my little bud as I held her gaze.

"Yeah, you like that?" she crooned. "You like me talking about your dirty little cunt?"

I whimpered, unable to look away.

"Mmm I bet you're nice and juicy right now. You've got a needly little cunt that needs fucking, don't you."

I moaned.

"Go ahead Parker, make your cunt cum for me."

"Oh my god," I groaned.

"That's it, rub that cunt and cum!"

I stared into her eyes as the orgasm crashed over me, my whole body seizing with sensation. I watched as she too, came on her fingers, her vagina squirting a small amount of clear fluid onto the couch. We both sagged into the cushions, trying to catch our breath.

"How's your cunt feel? Better now?" Anna asked me bluntly, disconnecting her pump from her breasts.

"Yes," I whispered shamefully.

"Good," she replied, standing up to grab a paper towel from the kitchen. I could see her arousal coating her inner thighs. She returned and wiped down the couch quickly, winking at me as she did it. "See? Easy clean up."