The Beach It Is Ep. 01

Story Info
This story is an ode to the regrets that me and my ex had.
968 words
2.67
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was wondering about that time on the beach. If you remember we did take a walk on a beach some years back. A sunny white beach at the periphery of this world, where one sees empty scorching blue horizons at every end.

You had my palm in a strong grip and had a spring in your feet everytime I kissed your lightly perspiring skin. I'd rub your feet now and then, as the white sand was ever so hot and grainy from the warm and happy sun. Now and then you would ask me while I rub your feet, that is perched on my knee, 'Baby, if I look into the sun somehow for more than 10 seconds, would it devour my eyes?'

I answered, 'It need not devour you hun. We let ourselves be devoured in this sweat'. As gross as that might sound, it was not that bad of a heat really.

'I'd give you a D minus for such poor poetry,' you teased.

And now and then you would fall on the ground, bare back down, and pull me right down to roll into the warm water. You enjoyed teasing me as much as you loved how I treated you as a queen that needed lessons. Lessons in wrenching in orgasm.

The salt did its thing by coating your creamy skin. So much so I had no need to really calm those love wounds. You seemed to enjoy the sour sensation of the salt on those wounds, and the sun on your face. I think its because the light breeze made it easy to breath while I rubbed your back. You wore a sleevless shirt and just a purple panty. I wore shorts. That made it easy for me to let the precious powder fall through my palm onto your bare arms and thighs while you splashed against me. You loved it when I walked back onto the sand and watched you twirl in the shallow blue waters.

I'd just imagine what t'do with you that night, when the heavens turn dark and the ocean shines like a jewel in the moonlight. And you would shout and laugh at me to break my thoughts 'You bastard, you are wondering what you would do to me, arent you?'

While you mocked my assumption, you got up to tease the sun by sliding your hair out to the side and you looked at me from the corner of your face to let me know how well you would enshrine our lust later in the day. You walked over to me.

I could hear the light movement of your feet in the water. And you walked right by me as you whispered in my ears,'Make me yours under the shadows.'

I turned to see you walk up the light slope. The reflection of the sunlight from the white sands, make it difficult for me to stare for too long. But thats what I wished. Your sandy thighs and calves flex tightly to create foot marks in the sand for me to follow. I slowly follow them as I look back into the sea one more time.

The birds of all colours flock in the direction of the island. Its weird because the sky is still bright blue. But what does it matter when I need to know where you are now. Where are you? Just as you mentioned - under the shadows.

Under the light teasing shadows of the coconut trees and the thick wall created by the thorny climbers- you found a heavenly spot as the ground is laden with ticklish water filled leaves.

'The bastard going to show me what I am worth?' you called me from the distance. You had to always lightly scream as the waves were unrelenting before it jizzed like crystals onto the beach.

I gradually walk into the shadows of your garden as you pose with a feet in front and lightly pulling up the sides of your purple panty and stick your ass out, just in case the Eden was not cozy enough. I hold one of those hands and stretch them right up above your head and move my index finger down the wrist and across your elbow and the tender arm. You let me find my way to your lips with the movement of your eyes. I stop right there and whisper in your ears with a grin.

'What I would do with you, you ask?'

As your right hand is extended up, I stealthily grab the back of your panty and pull it right up and hear you silently screech from the throat.

'I didnt ask baby, I know'. You thought right.

And I pull it up further as you roll your head back to look up and see the light shimmering through the spaces created by the leaves.

You continue looking up to welcome whatever I should do to you. Or however the edges of your cozy pussy screams -

'Do as you should honey.'

As I keep the pull up, I move my head across your neck to lightly smell and stop at your chin and,''Its funny we always have been taught how the light cannot be held in our grasp. But you do agree that the breeze finds its ways to move the leaves that flutters the light over your face. Your face deserves to grasp more of this light...'

'...And more of this too' I continued.

And I turn you around suddenly by pushing your right shoulder, all the while I do not loosen the grip at your panty. You fall on the thorny wall. Not too painful as there are just enough thorns to keep it interesting but not too many to bleed you.

(To be continued in Episode 2)